Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is anyone else having trouble with the EA site?

about 85% of the time I come to the site I click to go somewhere (like forums or my page, etc). I get "the site is down for maintenance" page. This has been going on for almost a month!

Comments

• Options
    dark5id3dark5id3 Posts: 2,476 Member
    edited October 2011
    What browser are you using? Whenever I have probs with IE, I switch to Google Chrome and everything works better.
    2rxu2ph.png
  • Options
    CutieKittyCutieKitty Posts: 615
    edited October 2011
    dark5id3 wrote:
    What browser are you using? Whenever I have probs with IE, I switch to Google Chrome and everything works better.

I use Firefox. I cleared the cache not too long ago, but it keeps doing that. **** you Liam *shakes her fist in the air*
  • Options
    sereia8sereia8 Posts: 2,333 New Member
    edited October 2011
    Internet Explorer does it to me constantly. I have to click "compatibility view" next to the url box for it to work.
  • Options
    AshtonB92AshtonB92 Posts: 164 New Member
    edited October 2011
    With Firefox. I always have to refresh my page for it to work -.-
  • Options
    CutieKittyCutieKitty Posts: 615
    edited October 2011
    AshtonB92 wrote:
    With Firefox. I always have to refresh my page for it to work -.-

Even refreshing the page doesn't work most of the time.
  • Options
    blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited October 2011
    Getting errors in all three browsers on my laptop more frequently. MSIE9/Firefox 7/Google Chrome 14.0.835.187. However, it's way worse on my phone using Opera Mini as I have to continually clear cache going from one page to the next. :roll:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).