Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Dream-EP tread

Do you have an EP-idea to share? A brand new one or an idea that only a few might have mentioned before? ;) Meaning this is not a tread about "Weather", "Magic", "Aliens", "School" - nor any TS2-EPs for that matter.

Alright, I´ll go first :)

- "Alpine Adventures"
Snowboarding, hot chocolate, avalanches, rescue-teams with helicopters (a cool new job perhaps?), figure-skating, skiing... You get the idea ;)

- "Extreme Life"
Moments to Remember - or trying to forget... This EP should contain everything from parachuting and rock-climbing, having to deal with animal-bites out in the wilderness, camping in tents and why not roller-blades?

But also taking some situations a little bit further than usual. For example I´m thinking your sim more randomly now is falling in love ("First-love" or "Crush of a lifetime"). Something overwhelming that more seriously will affect your sim than today. If not dealt with, it could leave him/her seriously heart-broken for a long period of time...

Also - If a sim died, some relatives should have a much harder time moving on than others, depending on their relationship in life. (Even nemesis could be affected in some cases, not making peace while there still was time...) Just some thoughts ;)

Feel free to add more ideas!
Z5yqGx5.png

Comments

• Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited September 2011
    nice ideas i really like them !
  • Options
    masonjacksonmasonjackson Posts: 646 Member
    edited September 2011
    I was always looking foward to a real estate ep, because it just bothers me how your sim can actually never sell their house they just move.
  • Options
    Twilightsim10Twilightsim10 Posts: 3,322 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Like the idea's! I don't want to bring aliens or anything major from ts2 into ts3 at this point. in the sims 4, in the base pack, yes.
    But i like the idea of maybe an..idk honestly haha! An expansion pack that allows you to be your sim inside of school...not a good idea xD