Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What set/items do you want them to put on DD?

So, today we got a bunch of cool sets on DD - including one that hadn't been on before!

What sets do you want to see in the future? Or maybe just some single items? I might have to wait until Christmas for this (they have really good deals then!) but I really want to see them to put the whole Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire on daily deal : ) How 'bout you?

Comments

• AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited September 2011
    This type of thread should probably go in the Store General Discussion thread imo x.x
  • HolleramaHollerama Posts: 652 Member
    edited September 2011
    AznSensei wrote:
    This type of thread should probably go in the Store General Discussion thread imo x.x
    Oh gosh! You're right. Sorry about that, I had them both open in different tabs and accidentally posted this here. Oops xD
  • PsychoChick966PsychoChick966 Posts: 1,792 Member
    edited September 2011
    I would like to see the Bayside Bathroom Set on DD, not that I have the money for it though, lol. I would to see that back again, 'cause I didn't have a chance to get it before they made it unavailable.

I would also love to see Bauhaus on DD, but it would have to be at a SIGNIFICANT discount for me to sell a kidney so I could buy it ;-) lol.