Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question for Simmers doing the 100 baby challenge

I'm curious - how far along people are getting with this challenge. How many babies has your Sim had so far?

I must admit, I'd never try this challenge. I think my neighborhoods would implode 1/2 way through it. :lol:
My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)

Comments

• simming4eversimming4ever Posts: 8,497 Member
    edited September 2011
    I tried doing one and i was frustrated at about 7 kids >_>
  • Spiderg1rlSpiderg1rl Posts: 7,343 Member
    edited September 2011
    I'm at 37 kids at the moment but hope to be at 40 by the end of the week
  • Rhett9Rhett9 Posts: 9,870 Member
    edited September 2011
    I need 32 more kids until I am done.
    edited September 2011
    Rhett9 wrote:
    Thats so sad I'm going to miss your challenge
  • jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    edited September 2011
    I'm only at 3 but that is because I got caught up in the story more than the making of babies. Trying to catch up now and I am determined to finish.
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

edited September 2011
    Spiderg1rl wrote:
    Rhett9 wrote:

Me to. I havent been updating because I dont want to be done.
    edited September 2011
    Rhett9 wrote:
    Spiderg1rl wrote:
    Rhett9 wrote:

Me to. I havent been updating because I dont want to be done.
    But I don't think any of your readers want it done so I don't think they mind too much
  • MsGraceMsGrace Posts: 955 Member
    edited September 2011
    I'm at 15. However, the mom is pregnant, but for four days :? That's not good...
    edited September 2011
    MsGrace wrote:
    I'm at 15. However, the mom is pregnant, but for four days :? That's not good...
    Alessi won't be happy about that :?
  • Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    edited September 2011
    Rhett9 wrote:
    I'm impressed Rhett. I thought almost everyone got stuck by at most baby 30 - I stopped bothering volunteering my Sims as parents because the challenge dies before my Sim gets used.

I must catch up on your various challenges - 100 babies and a Disney one active - any more?
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
  • PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited September 2011
    I have, umm... 37 or 38 babies, and there's another in the oven... XD I'm playing right now. Actually, I'm using MC to fix all my children as they age up to Elders over the course of these next few days...sigh.
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
    edited September 2011
    Nicarra60 wrote:
    Rhett9 wrote:
    I'm impressed Rhett. I thought almost everyone got stuck by at most baby 30 - I stopped bothering volunteering my Sims as parents because the challenge dies before my Sim gets used.

I must catch up on your various challenges - 100 babies and a Disney one active - any more?

Me to I never though I would get this far. Yeah both it and my Disney legacy are still going.
  • Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    edited September 2011
    MsGrace wrote:
    If you are willing to use mods, Twallans debug enabler has a function to force a pregnancy to finish.
  • Jojo777Jojo777 Posts: 21,909 Member
    edited September 2011
    I got stalled at around 4 or 5... I probably shouldn't have attempted this challenge and my legacy and at the same time! I could get farther if I gave up the idea of documenting it to others, but that's part of the fun :(
  • LynnwoodLynnwood Posts: 2,980 Member
    edited September 2011
    Just had baby 14 myself. I don't have any plans of stopping any time soon either, sim-gods willing . . .