Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Feedback - You should fix this

ohmy.jpg

It's a nice mesh, but very limited in use

Comments

• Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    edited September 2011
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. This isn't broke. EA doesn't have to fix it. If you find the mesh to be limited in use, then that's *your* problem, not EA's.

And besides, if you're going to demand that EA "fix this", the least you could do is have the courtesy to tell them *how* you want it fixed.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • TheChronicRTheChronicR Posts: 1,294 New Member
    edited September 2011
    Actually I like it as it is. Sorry if you don't. :lol:
  • christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited September 2011
    if this is a custom content item that you go on 3rd party website.
    its not EA's problem they dont associate with mods or CC except their own from the exchange.
    and i'm almost betting that it's probably not noticiable when your in gameplay mode that litte minor issue wouldnt bother me at all as long as my game was working properly
  • MizzRoseBudMizzRoseBud Posts: 71 Member
    edited September 2011
    Are you - all 3 - serious or is the picture not showing :?:
    edited September 2011
    Are you - all 3 - serious or is the picture not showing :?:

Yes, we're serious, and yes, the picture is showing. What is your problem? It's a white long-sleeved shirt that has a short sleeved read and white shirt over it like a jacket. Apparently, you don't like the mesh, and you're demanding EA fix it?

Why? What's wrong with it, other than that *you* don't like it? And yes, this *is* an EA mesh, christine400, and not some custom content.

And MizzRoseBud, if you don't like the mesh, just pretend it isn't there.
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
    edited September 2011
    So ... you think it is chic that the pattern are bleeding through the sleeves.

Why do you think that I don't like the mesh ? I wrote that it is nice ...
    edited September 2011

To tell you the truth, until you pointed it out, I didn't notice it. I thought you didn't like the outfit. But, if you want EA to fix things, you really need to be more specific. Don't just assume that they, and we, know what the problem is.

Frankly, this doesn't bother me, since I never use that mesh, and in the cases where patterns show through clothes, I just ignore them or don't notice them at all much.
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
    edited September 2011

if you have ever dealt with horrible game erros and glitches you honestly wouldnt care and i did notice it. its just not something that i would come crying to ea about as long as my game was working properly
    and it might even be YOUR ! graphics arent up to date so unless you know for a fact that they are dont come crying to EA over little issues
  • Kathyb2_Kathyb2_ Posts: 27 Member
    edited September 2011
    Are you three blind? Can you not see that the pattern applied to the outer shirt is also appearing in a faded color to parts of the under shirt? It looks like a flaw to me, and it is a game mesh, it came with Generations according to the icon. I have the same problem with it in my game and I do not use or have any custom clothing installed!
    B) AKA CTNutmegger ;)
    edited September 2011
    Kathyb2_ wrote:
    Are you three blind? Can you not see that the pattern applied to the outer shirt is also appearing in a faded color to parts of the under shirt? It looks like a flaw to me, and it is a game mesh, it came with Generations according to the icon. I have the same problem with it in my game and I do not use or have any custom clothing installed!

read my above comment i did notice
  • Kathyb2_Kathyb2_ Posts: 27 Member
    edited September 2011
    Obviously we were posting at the same time.

But you immediately start trying to absolve EA of all error by pointing out that it could be her graphics that are causing the problem, heaven forbid someone in the mesh dept at EA made a mistake!

Personally I find it ludicrous to post any problem here because it appears all of you are drinking from the same EA Kool-Aid bottle.
    B) AKA CTNutmegger ;)
  • JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited September 2011
    well this mesh makes as much sence to me as the uneven leg warmers outfit from the store....
  • ts1depotts1depot Posts: 1,438 Member
    edited September 2011
    ohmy.jpg

OP, you can kind of "disguise" that issue by changing the color of the shirt or using a less dramatic pattern. It won't eliminate the problem entirely, but it'll make the bleed less noticeable.
    EiFlric.png
    edited September 2011
    Jenieusa wrote:
    well this mesh makes as much sence to me as the uneven leg warmers outfit from the store....

Yeah, that one is pretty weird. I was all excited about it until I saw that there was a sweatshirt underneath, lol.
    EiFlric.png
  • JenieusaJenieusa Posts: 5,142 Member
    edited September 2011
    yes...we ALL can....she was just pointing out that its flawed and maybe EA may want to know....

ETA...ya know i was kinda thinking it reminds of a couple of the MEDIEVAL outfits...they are made to blend that way...but only using solids colors
    edited September 2011
    Jenieusa wrote:
    yes...we ALL can....she was just pointing out that its flawed and maybe EA may want to know....

I KNOW she was doing that, so why would you even inform me of that fact?
    EiFlric.png
    edited September 2011
    Jarsie9 wrote:
    To tell you the truth, until you pointed it out, I didn't notice it. I thought you didn't like the outfit.

Allright, fair enough ... :)
    if you have ever dealt with horrible game erros and glitches you honestly wouldnt care and i did notice it. its just not something that i would come crying to ea about as long as my game was working properly
    and it might even be YOUR ! graphics arent up to date so unless you know for a fact that they are dont come crying to EA over little issues

I have played sims since The Sims hit the street, so I would say that I have had my share of glitches and problems. And yes I do care.
    And I know that it is not a graphics problem, the BBS is not the first forum that comes to mind when I have problems with my game, I have asked elsewhere ... if you take an extra look at the topic line, you will see that it says Feedback, not help. I didn't post here because I wanted help, I gave feedback. If I wanted help I would post at MTS or MATY ....or N99 :)

@ts1depot - that might work for now, thanks :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited September 2011

Glad to be of some help! :wink:
    EiFlric.png
    edited September 2011
    Kathyb2_ wrote:

But you immediately start trying to absolve EA of all error by pointing out that it could be her graphics that are causing the problem, heaven forbid someone in the mesh dept at EA made a mistake!

Personally I find it ludicrous to post any problem here because it appears all of you are drinking from the same EA Kool-Aid bottle.

oh trust me darling im not defending EA in the least my game is basically un-playable as we speak and it is cause of EA and i am saying its her graphics b.c i have gerations and my shirt wasnt doing that when i played it.
  • TrystianeTrystiane Posts: 70 Member
    edited September 2011
    I'm not sure why there is so much anger over someone posting a pic of a glitched outfit and pointing out it has a problem. Ignore it if you don't like it.
    edited September 2011

And I know that it is not a graphics problem, the BBS is not the first forum that comes to mind when I have problems with my game, I have asked elsewhere ... if you take an extra look at the topic line, you will see that it says Feedback, not help. I didn't post here because I wanted help, I gave feedback. If I wanted help I would post at MTS or MATY ....or N99 :)

You post at MATY? Brave person!
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • CountessCrazyCountessCrazy Posts: 133 Member
    edited September 2011
    Jarsie9 wrote:

To tell you the truth, until you pointed it out, I didn't notice it. I thought you didn't like the outfit. But, if you want EA to fix things, you really need to be more specific. Don't just assume that they, and we, know what the problem is.

Frankly, this doesn't bother me, since I never use that mesh, and in the cases where patterns show through clothes, I just ignore them or don't notice them at all much.

There is defiantly a problem with that mesh. If you had taken the time to look at it you might have noticed the obvious flaw. Your 'feedback' was uncalled for and worthless. Open your eyes and look at what might be the problem instead of jumping on someone for pointing out a problem to EA. Have a nice day!
  • simbilN99simbilN99 Posts: 273 Member
    edited September 2011

True, just tried out and and noticed that too. It also stays in live mode. Only with solid colors is not that obvious.
    edited September 2011
    I have never ever had a problem with posting at MATY. I have asked many questions there and have got the help I needed, I have never been flamed.

Read their FAQ and you will be on the right track.
  • Liltab1121Liltab1121 Posts: 3,131 Member
    edited September 2011
    Kathyb2_ wrote:

I look at it completely different. It's ludicrous to blame a company for every error that is there. And what makes since is that EA DOES LISTEN to us complain, when there is a graphical error on your computer dealing with the Sims, you don't call your computers manufacturer, do you? And in my honest opinion from dealing with technology, the computers are more the problem than it is EA.

I'm glad there are people sticking up for EA. Are they perfect, no. But what company is. Instead of complaining of a gaming issue like some Simmers here, think about companies who really have glitches. Car manufacturers who somehow forget to make sure the breaks work on a car before selling it leading to a fatal car crash...

People really take things fro granted. And are quick to throw the blame to someone who they aren't 100% certain they are at fault.
    259g3le.gif