Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sunset Valley 2

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2013
    What shows up as corrupt in dashboard - the CAW files? Dashboard can't even read CAW files. So I would not pay attention to it. World files are too big for dashboard or custard to actually read as they were both made with check single lot or households with. They will show if something in the world has an issue under the world and thumbnail line - so if you have no more lines of test under the world and thumbnail line - then there is generally no corrupt or bad files in the world. The corrupting part is you are trying to make a tool designed to check a single file into checking a world full of files and it can't.
    Post edited by Unknown User on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    MariesaliasMariesalias Posts: 1,954 Member
    edited August 2013
    ALL player worlds show up as corrupt in Dashboard for me. I have read other people saying they do for them too; it is just one of Dashboards quirks.
  • Options
    kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited October 2013
    If you download a world off of the exchange, will it show up on the Main Menu with all of the other worlds? Or do you have to do something special to get it to show up with the other worlds? I really like this world and I wanted an empty larger version of Sunset Valley to mess with.
  • Options
    SuniroseSunirose Posts: 460 Member
    edited December 2013
    I was wondering what dirt roads were used in this world as seen in pic 3. Also the darker roads and the darker intersections as seen in the other pics. Does anyone know please?
  • Options
    hanyohanyo Posts: 1,013 New Member
    edited December 2013
    I recently got a new computer and downloaded this world again. I was wondering why the two empty lots by the dome thing aren't there any more. That was where I always put my military base and science lab. I'm already building on the current version so it's ok. I was just wondering if there was a reason that they were gone.

This is my favorite world. I like to make all of my own lots from scratch and this world lets me do it.
  • Options
    DonLatharoDonLatharo Posts: 151 Member
    edited March 2014
    This is a stupid question but... Are the CAW files supposed to be to open it into CAW to edit for yourself? I am new at this.

P.S I know not to re-upload things because it is not yours and it is bad :)

Thanks!
  • Options
    jessstewart88jessstewart88 Posts: 376 New Member
    edited March 2014
    I am about to download but was wondering if it had all the spawners through Into The Future? I wasn't sure what BG spawners are that is why I ask. Thanks for such a great looking world!
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited March 2014
    BG means Base Game, I would assume that because she did this before ITF, and others that there are no ITF spawners, But you can add them to the lots that you build, parks, fishing places etc. community lots. By going into buydebug. Although I have seen some older worlds spawn the wild flowers. Hope this helps
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    hanyo wrote:
    I recently got a new computer and downloaded this world again. I was wondering why the two empty lots by the dome thing aren't there any more. That was where I always put my military base and science lab. I'm already building on the current version so it's ok. I was just wondering if there was a reason that they were gone.

This is my favorite world. I like to make all of my own lots from scratch and this world lets me do it.

Funny you should ask that, as I was wondering about that too. I did like that spot, over looking the world. I too put my science lab and Hospital there.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    edited March 2014
    Just uploaded this world into my game a few weeks ago. I have to say that I love it! I had to readjust lots to my liking, but that is ok. Great job on the builder of this world. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    bluzkat65 wrote:
    Just uploaded this world into my game a few weeks ago. I have to say that I love it! I had to readjust lots to my liking, but that is ok. Great job on the builder of this world. :D

can I ask what you mean by readjust lots. are referring to deleting and adding another size. I like to know all these things what they mean to see if I can do that or not. thank you
  • Options
    KimBauerKimBauer Posts: 74 Member
    Hi guyz
    this world is soooo cool
    i'm currently doing some changes to my liking and i'll show you if you're interested ^^

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top