Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Returning to sims and not sure what to buy/get

So like the title said i reinstalled yesterday and not sure what to do/get at all >.< .
I have about 100 euro to spend but i already plan on getting generations with it and but some away for pets so that leaves me with like 40 left to spend... should i get simpoints with it so that i can stock up on some daily deals again... Or should i get a stuff pack O.o; Cause i dont have any of the Stuff packs atm and i really like the outdoor living one (town life too but not so mutch). Also alot of the sets they uploaded the last year look really good so :o .

Anyway what would you Advice dears ;O and thanks for taking the time to help me decide...

Comments

• tallcoolonetallcoolone Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited August 2011
    Ivinora wrote:
    So like the title said i reinstalled yesterday and not sure what to do/get at all >.< .
    I have about 100 euro to spend but i already plan on getting generations with it and but some away for pets so that leaves me with like 40 left to spend... should i get simpoints with it so that i can stock up on some daily deals again... Or should i get a stuff pack O.o; Cause i dont have any of the Stuff packs atm and i really like the outdoor living one (town life too but not so mutch). Also alot of the sets they uploaded the last year look really good so :o .

Anyway what would you Advice dears ;O and thanks for taking the time to help me decide...

I think it will really be a matter of what your personal taste is. If it were me coming back into the game this late, I'd be hoping to get some sales and DD's with whatever was left.

Play the game without extra content and see what it's missing to YOU. Everyone plays this game differently. I love OLS btw, and at this point since there is another Stuff Pack released AND OLS has been given away by EA as a bonus to customer's who purchased Generations, I'd expect a real good discount on it.

And welcome back :)
    My Page https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/tallcoolone
    Send me a friend request for Simport

• typicalgeminitypicalgemini Posts: 11,295 Member
    edited August 2011
    Well in the store there are alot of nice new stuff they have put in! Some of the stuff is really good so I would buy simpoints and buy a few sets. If you want a ftuff pack, then yes I love OLS :D
  • IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    edited August 2011
    Can't really find a good deal on both it seems guess i am unlucky hehe.
    I just got Generations and Outdoor living for 50 euro on its way, so guess I got 20 euro left and instead of getting town life stuff i'll get simpoints and maybe get a treat tonight or something from the older sets idk i should look into it abit more :lol: today there where new sets right??? I know it used to be every first thursday of the month but they DD time has changed it seems so O.o;

8) also figured i'd pre-order Pets...
    feels broke man XD

Thanks again guys :D<3
  • dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited August 2011
    if you want you could get the massage chair or the book of spells
    http://store.thesims3.com/productList.html?scategoryId=13062