Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First time Exchanging

Hi everyone, first post yay! So for the first time in all my years of simming I finally took advantage of the exchange. In my opinion its very nicely set up with the launcher built in the game and how it basically thinks for you. It's so organized and alot less of a pain than I thought it'd be. I mostly wanted to use it so I could have an origial avatar. Then I was completly shocked when I saw 219 people downloaded my girl. It's pretty cool and flattering. Thanks to you who did though. Now if only I had more time to create more stuff lol

Comments

• seeyousoonseeyousoon Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I have always been leary of downloading content from someone else's computer, I am scared of contracting a...virus/trojan?
  • seeyousoonseeyousoon Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I am trying to get the knack of The Sims 3 (I have all the other Sims), but I am not sure how I change the sheets on the beds? Everything else has a million color choices, but I can't get the sheets on the beds to change colors?
    Help the newbie!
  • Jewel8DJewel8D Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Hello I am absolutely new to this game. FIRST time playing SIMS and I'm starting with SIMS 3 because my bro got it for my bday. Definitely hooked to this game but what annoys me is that my Sim keeps talking in some weird language - not English. Is that normal? Please help me.
  • crazy4life54crazy4life54 Posts: 77 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Yes Jewel that is normal... it's called Simmish.

None of the Sims have ever spoken English in any Sims game.
  • TizzyTizzy Posts: 14 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Jewel8D wrote:
    Hello I am absolutely new to this game. FIRST time playing SIMS and I'm starting with SIMS 3 because my bro got it for my bday. Definitely hooked to this game but what annoys me is that my Sim keeps talking in some weird language - not English. Is that normal? Please help me.

LOL! Yes...the "language" (called Simlish) was created just for the Sims.