Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Found Castaway stories for $9.99 and loving it...

I got rid of my TS2 collection a while back to save space. Recently I purchased Castaway stories because I've been into adventure games lately. I love the island community and environment. I've also realized how I miss TS2 featues such as bathing infants, interacting with an infant in another's arms, weather, etc. Someday if there is a TS2 Complete Collection, I will buy it as it is fun playing older games every so often.

Comments

• thesimdeej33thesimdeej33 Posts: 986 Member
    edited August 2011
    Castaway Stories is the better one out of all the Stories Games! It actually has a good environment to place the story in, and have fun on an island as well.
  • BeycatBeycat Posts: 1,267 New Member
    edited August 2011
    It is awesome,isn't it?I have it ,but have given up playing it due to too many glitches/screen freezes/major computer shudowns :shock:
  • zeppelin123zeppelin123 Posts: 864 Member
    edited August 2011
    I think it's the best sims spin-off. I like it even better than Medieval. I've finished the main story and am spending hours building up my island family and breeding hyenas. I love TS3 and everything about it (generations helped big time in improving the game), but would love the infants from TS2 back. They act like real sims even as infants. It only glitched on me once so I've been doing pretty good with it. Less glitches than TS3.
    edited August 2011
    Oh just found out toddlers can go in the ocean to hygeniate (not swim but crawl in a bit). This is the only sims game where they allow toddlers access to water. :-)
  • MSPROLL21MSPROLL21 Posts: 257 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Wow, I may have to get this game! Sounds like a whole lot of fun. I love story-mode games too. Thanks to the OP for the heads-up.
    edited August 2011
    Best place to get it is EA store for $9.99. Hyena puppies are the best. :-)
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    edited August 2011
    I still have this game loaded and play from time to time. It was the only one I didn't remove when I uninstalled all my TS2 stuff. My sim lives in the biggest hut on the island with her hubby, some kids, and those stupid orangutangs. :roll:
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • KizzyLoveKizzyLove Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited August 2011
    Castaway Stories is the better one out of all the Stories Games! It actually has a good environment to place the story in, and have fun on an island as well.

Dude you're from Australia :shock:
  • MSPROLL21MSPROLL21 Posts: 257 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Best place to get it is EA store for $9.99. Hyena puppies are the best. :-)

Thanks for posting!
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited August 2011
    I love Castaway Stories!

Haven't tried hyena puppies yet... but since I was looking for something to do today, I will try that! :)

Edit: never mind, this game is too glitchy for m to play... I can't even go to a community lot! it gives me a "never-ending" loading screen... :hunf:
    Post edited by Unknown User on