Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who are you favorite EA townies? Details please!

I just downloaded this awesome custom-made world and it doesn't have any people in it (I wanted it to be that way). I wanted to make my own characters and use the BEST of the pre-made EA ones (with a little help from the new edit in CAS cheat as needed). It is a huge world so I wanted to "borrow" characters from every town (I have them all, even Barnacle Bay). I have picked my favorites from Bridgeport (it was easy because that's where I played most of the time). But who are your favorites from other towns and why? Feel free to include pics :)

Comments

• miktigermiktiger Posts: 2,234 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Well, you obviously need the Bachelor and Goth family from SV!

And I'd get Erin Kennedy from Sunset Valley, she's my favorite premade! Even though she's not the best looking. :P
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited August 2011
    The Goths (well, Morty anyway) and I like Clark Sawer the repairman from SSV.
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited August 2011
    Thanks so far, especially for telling me what world they are from so I don't have to hunt for them :)
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited August 2011
    Sunset Valley: Goth family and Bachelor (haven't yet played with other families there as they seem to look boring)

Riverview: Jones, I know the other families too but not them I play with often.

Brigdeport: None, only played in it for like 10 min :shock:

Barnacle Bay: Dina and Nina Caliente.

Twinbrook: None.

I am planning on making or start a new Sunset Valley/Riverview town and put at least 2 from each town in there.