Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Working on Billie Joe Armstrong... opinions and help needed. :D

riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/20r37d4.jpg "width=500"[/img] billie-joe.jpg
Full size: http://i54.tinypic.com/20r37d4.jpg

I'm almost finished with sim-ifying Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day, but I have one huge problem: his nose. I can't get rid of those weird lines and stuff and it's really irritating me. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I'd also like a more spiky hair. It needs to be free, and if it's a retexture it needs to be originally a free hair. I really want to try and submit him to MTS, so I need to follow the guidelines. ^_^ Please help, thanks!

Comments

• riniraerinirae Posts: 3,916 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Bump :)`
  • simsgal2227simsgal2227 Posts: 12,279 Member
    edited August 2011
    Did you get inspired to make a celeb sim? *cough*

I know how to get rid of the bumps! You need to move his nose up, and make it bigger, then make his nose more narrow and nostrils smaller to change it how it was! That's happened to me before.

Also, make his lower lip less plump and more narrow. It looks like you also didn't change his eye color! You should make him paler. His chin should be larger too. His jaw wider too.

As for the hair, I don't know of any good spiky hair. What you're already using looks the best to me :?.
    edited August 2011
    Haha, I've been working on Billie Joe for about a week now. xD I started the simple stuff last week and have been slowly fixing all the details. My celeb sims take forever. I've been wanting to make him since March but haven't had a chance. :P

I will try all of those tips, thanks! His eyes are green, though. :)

Guess I'll keep the hair then. xD My mom says it's too clean cut.
    edited August 2011
    LOL, it's a coincidence then.

Can't wait to see an update! And yes, the hair is clean cut, but it's the closest I've seen *shrug*. You just have to make do with sims.
    edited August 2011
    Ok, all your tips worked except the nose one. What happens is the bridge becomes shorter, while the bottom of the nose gets bigger. I'm going to keep plyaing around for a bit with the nose, and maybe a little with the jaw. Here's an update. The nose is the same.

[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/2505nd0.jpg "width=500"[/img]

Edit: My mom's forcing me to watch a movie with her. I'll be back in a little bit to continue working. -.-
    edited August 2011
    [img]http://i53.tinypic.com/14cbqd0.jpg "width=650"[/img]
    Ok, well... it's not perfect. The nose thing is still there but it's not nearly as noticeable. If anyone has anymore tips, let me know.

I'm going to bed and will check for replies in the morning. :)
    edited August 2011
    Ok, more suggestions!

His nostrils should be up higher, eyebrows lower, his lips a tad bit wider, change his eyecolor a bit, and his head a little wider.
  • LuvDyrdekLuvDyrdek Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited August 2011
    ^ i agree with his head being a little wider. but besides that i think you did an amazing job, i LOVE green day. and i used to have the biggest crush on Billie Joe hahah.
    edited August 2011
    Oops, I just realized that when I went back to that final fix, I used the wrong version. I have several Billie Joe sims in my sim bin as I progress and so I selected the wrong one to continue with.

Now here are all the tips taken into consideration plus a few tweaks of my own. The nose thing came back and he looks a bit different. I'm going to keep working a little later, I need a break. xD

m76m8i.jpg
  • MBernishMBernish Posts: 2,122 New Member
    edited August 2011
    First of all, THANK YOU for making him. I LOVE him <3

Second, I think I saw a hair that would fit, but it's a donation :?

He looks great so far though =) I would give him slight stubble. Really slight stubble, if that's possible.