Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ebony & Ivory V.2 General Picture Thread

This is the pic thread for you to share pictures of their sims from the Ebony & Ivory V.2 challenge.

Click the banner to go to the main Ebony & Ivory v2 page. :mrgreen:
]

Comments

• Options
    Heckstress17Heckstress17 Posts: 2,306 Member
    edited August 2011
    Well I guess I'll be the first to share. :-)

Introducing Ebony and Ivory 2.0! Arn't they adorable? You did a great job making them amadazulsim. :wink:
    Screenshot-1.jpg"width=600"
    Ebony and Ivory are a young couple who just bought their first home together. :)
    Screenshot-28.jpg"width=600"
    Ebony, or Eb's, as I like to call him has hopes of becoming a world renowned surgeon. So he hits the chess table everyday and frequently invites other sims over for some friendly competition.
    Screenshot-2-1.jpg"width=600"
    Poor Eb's got stuck wearing pink scrubs the first week at his new job. lol
    Screenshot-4-1.jpg"width=600"
    His girlfriend Ivory isn't such the homebody. She has dreams of making it big on the acting scene. She managed to meet 3 star celebrity, Mortimer Goth, at the first club she attended. The two ended up having a lot in common, and became fast friends.
    Screenshot-5.jpg"width=600"
    Eb's and Ivory are both very busy trying to get their career's established, but always make time for each another. :-) Plus, their date nights always help to get Ivory some much needed exposure.
    Screenshot-21.jpg"width=600"
    Eb's enjoys the party scene as much as Ivory. You can't go wrong when blowing flavored bubbles. :P
    Screenshot-19.jpg"width=600"
    After a week or two of working at their new jobs, Eb's decided he didn't want to wait any longer. He wanted the world to know that Ivory's was his, and popped the question.
    Screenshot-32-1.jpg"width=600"
    Ivory gladly accepted! :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-33-1.jpg"width=600"
    They went out on the town that night to celebrated their engagement.
    Screenshot-35-1.jpg"width=600"
    I think the spotlight's really starting to go to their heads. lol
    Screenshot-23.jpg"width=600"
    They make an adorable celebrity couple though. :wink:
    Screenshot-26.jpg"width=600"
    Love was in the air that night. But all thoughts of having little tykes will be set aside for awhile.
    Screenshot-29.jpg"width=600"
    This is a relationship that'll go the distance. They're young and have plenty of time to plan out their future.
    Screenshot-30.jpg"width=600"
    Meanwhile Ivory's still working hard to get herself recognized and has done a great job. She's now a 3 star celebrity, complete with paparrazi on the front lawn at all hours of the night. :roll: But she is enjoying the attention. :P
    Screenshot-43.jpg"width=600"

So that's it for now, wedding pics to come with my next update. Can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to. Happy Simming!

Origin ID:Heckstress17
  • Options
    amadazulsimamadazulsim Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited August 2011
    Heckstress: Ebony and Ivory look great in your game. :) I love the hair you used for Ivory. Wow I think I need a better graphics card. lol
    I love the storyline for the two. They seem to get along really well. I am glad they are progressing with their respective careers.
    Well I am off to play.
    ]
  • Options
    SapphireDCMSapphireDCM Posts: 2,887 Member
    edited August 2011
    Heckstress: Great pics! The color in your pics look so good!

I put Ebony and Ivory in Bridgeport. They're on a small lot so it was hard to get decent shots.

Ivory meeting her neighbors at 2:40 a.m. :shock:
    Screenshot-2755.jpg
    Ebony and Ivory crashed a party but they only made it to the lobby. The hostess never went up to her apartment. She decided to tell a ghost story instead.
    Screenshot-2766.jpg
    The happy couple eating breakfast.
    Screenshot-2768.jpg
    Wedding time! It seems like I'm jumping ahead lol but I really did play with them for a while before they got married.
    Screenshot-2774.jpg
    Screenshot-2775.jpg
    Screenshot-2777.jpg
    Screenshot-2778.jpg
    Screenshot-2779.jpg
    Screenshot-2781.jpg
    I forgot to change their clothes but here they are enjoying their honeymoon.
    Screenshot-2789.jpg
    Screenshot-2790.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Sapphire: What neighbor comes to visit at almost 3 in the morning.
    :x
    I like your wedding pictures of Ebony and Ivory. I always think it is funny when the male sims cry while watching a wedding. lol
    I can't wait to see some babies be born.

First update.
    I made Ebs and Ivory roomates.
    Screenshot-4.jpg
    They started their relationship off with a friendly game of hopscotch.
    Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Ivory won in the end. :D
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    The two of them are really good friends. :(
    I don't want friends I want romance. :roll:
    Screenshot-1.jpg

Screenshot-11.jpg

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Well I am going to try and get some more play time in.
    ]
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    amadazulsim: Lol neighbors showing up in the wee hours of the morning has happened a few times in my game. Romance should come soon for Ebony and Ivory. They do have compatible signs!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Yay for updates! :mrgreen:

amadazulsim- Thanks, I like the hair I used on Ivory, I think it suits her. :-) I like that you started Eb's and Ivory off as roommates. The hopscotch pictures were really cute, I still haven't gotten generations so I love seeing those kinds of pics. I hope Eb's and Ivory don't get stuck in the friend zone. I can't imagine how Eb's could resist Ivory while she was pillow fighting in her lingerie. :lol: He's a stand up guy. :wink: lol I'm sure they'll realize they're made to be soon enough.

SapphireDCM- Thanks for the compliment. :-) I love my new graphics card. lol @ Ivory meeting her neighbors at 2 in the morning, that's Bridgeport for ya. :lol: Telling ghost stories seems really cool. I know what you mean about jumping ahead with the pictures. Sometimes I play and nothing interesting happens so I don't take any pictures. So when I post about something big it seems like I've jumped ahead. I LOVED the wedding pics! They were so cute! The guy crying in the front row cracks me up. :P

Well I played a little tonight so I should have another picspam up tomorrow night. Happy Simming!
  • Options
    Clairey900Clairey900 Posts: 939
    edited August 2011
    Great updates :D

Heckstress: Ebony and Ivory look great! That hair really suits Ivory and they look really cute together!

Sapphire: What a time to visit your neighbours! If that happened in real life you wouldn't answer the door lol! The wedding was lovely :-)

amadazulsim: I hope romance blossoms for your ebony and ivory soon, i'm sure it will!

Hopefully will have time to play today(:
  • Options
    OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    edited August 2011
    Heckstress- As always your graphics are phenomenal! Ebony and Ivory are already good looking sims lol I love Ivory's hair. I think we have some of the same CC too. Can't wait for wedding pics :)

Sapphire-Loved the night wedding! Can't wait to see babies from these two

Amadazulsim- I love how Ivory is pillow fighting in her lingerie lol If that doesn't make Ebony want her then he crazy!

I have to figure out what I did wrong because Twallan's mods are showing up in my game :( But I will come back with an "intro update"
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Family Tree

Ivory and her high school sweetheart Ebony recently moved in together
    happy1.jpg"width=640"

They have been inseperable since they were teenagers
    kiss.jpg"width=640"

Ivory makes a living as the town fashionista
    styl1.jpg"width=640"

She is also and aspiring artist...
    art1.jpg"width=640"

With a long way to go
    art2.jpg"width=640"

But with Ebony by her side she's looking forward to the future
    happy2.jpg"width=640"
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Octojenn, Ebony and Ivory look so cute and in love in your game. I love the picture of Ivory when she was giving that townie a makeover.
    ]
  • Options
    LuvDyrdekLuvDyrdek Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited August 2011
    im going to get started with Ebony and Ivory after i post this :D

octojenn- awh, high school sweethearts are so adorable. ;3 hahah, i love her little painting! that was a cute intro to Ebony and Ivory's lives. (:

Amadazul- awwh, they look cute playing hopscotch and having a pillow fight as friends. ;D it's good that theyre building a great relationship before they take it to the next level. (;

Sapphire- hahah, the scary story telling is so funny, i love their faces. xD i feel like im always jumping ahead too. -__- cant wait to see some kiddies! :3

heckstress- i love that hair on Ivory, she looks like a real star. (; i like the nickname Eb's, they're sucha cute couple and get along so well although Eb's is less about the fame and whatnot. cant wait to see more. (:

happy simming! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    amadazulsim and Heckstress: I didn't even notice that guy crying until you both mentioned it lol. I was so busy trying to get a nice shot of the wedding.

Clairey: Yea I definitely wouldn't open the door to talk to my neighbors at 2:40 a.m.!

octojenn: Ebony and Ivory look so cute together. Ivory's expression in the town fashionista pic is so funny.

LuvDyrdek: I love their faces too!
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    With Ebony being in the medical career, he has to keep his logic skills up. Ivory was happy to help him. They're certainly not shy about sitting in the front lawn in their underwear.
    Screenshot-2791.jpg
    Ebony and Ivory wanted a night out on the town. Ebony tried to get into this exclusive venue but the bouncer wouldn't let him go in. While Ebony chatted with the bouncer, Ivory snuck her way in. Eventually Ebony paid $150 to get in the club.
    Screenshot-2794.jpg
    Screenshot-2795.jpg
    Screenshot-2796.jpg
    Screenshot-2797.jpg
    The next bouncer wouldn't let Ebony in but Ivory snuck by again.
    Screenshot-2798.jpg
    Screenshot-2801.jpg
    For some reason whenever Ebony and Ivory are in an elevator with a bunch of sims, they all come out thinking about Ebony. I don't know what's going on.
    Screenshot-2803.jpg
  • Options
    Clairey900Clairey900 Posts: 939
    edited August 2011
    @octojenn: I like your intro, they're very cute and I love that they're high school sweethearts

@sapphire: lol at Ebony and Ivory getting into the clubs...maybe Ebony trumped while in the elevator. Have you seen Liar Liar? He could have done that! :lol:

First update of new Ebony and Ivory :-)
    Ebony and Ivory have known each other since school, they are really good friends so they decided to move in together, they chatted for a bit about how much fun they are going to have before going to get jobs!
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I like this interaction 'throw peace sign' i've only just come across it!
    screenshot_original.jpg

The next day they both had their first days at work, Ivory has a job in the film career and Ebony is in the Medical Career. After work they relaxed at the pool
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    They then went on to a club...Ivory had been waiting patiently to get some food and the barman served someone else before her, she gave him a dirty look!lol
    screenshot_original.jpg
    They had a great time out and it wasn't long before they both started having feelings for each other
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    The next night they went out for drinks at the Bistro, Ebony decided to tell Ivory how he felt...She felt the same!
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    On their third night in their new house they were robbed!! He stole their car
    screenshot_original.jpg
    But the police lady got him!
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Poor Ebony couldn't take the excitement and fainted!
    screenshot_original.jpg

Happy Simming :D
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2011
    Their a very cute couple. I'm tempted to download them myself.

Here is my Ebony and Ivory Ben and Michelle. Ben's Ivory and Michelle is Ebony. They haven't had a child yet but are planning on it. This couple is married.
    Screenshot-49.jpg

Screenshot-795.jpg

Screenshot-793.jpg

Screenshot-787.jpg

Screenshot-765.jpg

Screenshot-770.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Clairey: I haven't seen Liar Liar. I'll have to pick that up so I can see what happened even though I think I've got an idea already lol! Your Ebony and Ivory are looking good! Lol at Ebony passing out from being robbed.

catloverplayer: Cute couple! I love those last pics with all that red.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    catloverplayer- Love the pics, they're an adorable couple. You should download and play with Ebony and Ivory and join in the challenge. It's loads of fun. :-)

Clairey900- Aw, I really like Ivory's hair, I thought about using that one. Also love the dress Ivory's wearing at the bistro. I can't believe the burglar stole their car! Ebony also fainted in my game after being robbed lol :P

SapphireDCM- lol the pic of Ivory sneaking by the bouncer was cute. My sims never succeed at sneaking in. It almost seems like Ebony might have farted in the elevator or something lol because no one looks particularly happy.

LuvDyrdek- Can't wait for you to get started! :-)

octojenn- Super cute pics. The high school sweethearts idea makes them that much cuter. The stylist career really suits Ivory, at this point I don't think she'd be able to fall back on being an artist. :P Oh and yeah we defiantly have some of the same cc.

Eb's and Ivory had a small ceremony, due to Ebony's wishes... well more because I don't have Generation's and therefore can't have nice lavish weddings lol but Ebony did want to have something more low key. :P
    Screenshot-16-1.jpg"width=600"
    They're officially Mr. and Mrs.Tyler! :D
    Screenshot-34.jpg"width=600"
    Although I'm still a tad bitter about not having a wedding arch, the pose player helped me capture some nice photo's of the big day.
    Screenshot-38-1.jpg"width=600"
    Ivory was beautiful as usual.
    Screenshot-12.jpg"width=600"
    Ivory is thrilled to be a married woman. :-)
    Screenshot-36.jpg"width=600"
    Eb's is happy about being a newlywed as well. He just shows it in more of a manly "YESSSSSSS" kind of way. :P
    Screenshot-41.jpg"width=600"
    They both had to work the day after the wedding, so there was no real honeymoon stage. But they did have their fun while touring city hall. :wink:
    Screenshot-40.jpg"width=600"
    It seems like Eb's is constantly working. He's either at work, on call, or tending to sick people on the streets. This guy kinda killed date night. :?
    Screenshot-46.jpg"width=600"
    With all the stress of work Eb's has taken up playing the bass and he loves it. Just look at that face! If that look doesn't scream happiness then I don't know what does lol
    Screenshot-45-2.jpg"width=600"
    Oh and they were robbed :roll:
    Screenshot-14.jpg"width=600"
    Poor Eb's has a lot on his plate, being robbed was the last thing he needed. As you can see Ivory wasn't amused by the man of the house's fainting lol
    Screenshot-15-2.jpg"width=600"

So I'm off to work on getting some baby Tyler's running around. :P

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Heckstress: Ooh Ebony and Ivory are so naughty for having that kind of fun at city hall lol. Ivory looks like she's thinking "I can't believe this dude fainted when he should've fought the burglar!"
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Just here to comment.
    Sapphire: Your update had me cracking up. The part where everbody in the elevator was thinking about him.....made me think of all the crazy things people do in elevators. I wonder if he passed gas. :lol:

Clairey: I have never seen the throw the peace sign up interaction.
    As hot as it was today, I wish I was able to relax in a pool like Ebony and Ivory. I love all the pictures of them on their dates. Ivory did give the bartender a dirty look.
    LoL @ Ebony passing out after the robbery.

Catlover: I uploaded Ebony and Ivory as a household for you. I love your Ebony and Ivory. I love your themed pictures. :) Hope you decide to join.

Heckstress: Your wedding pictures are beautiful. I love the poseplayer pictures. Poor Ebony passing out. :lol: The medical carrer does take up so much time, I hope Ivory was understanding of Ebony tending to a sick man while on thier date.
    ]
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Ebony and Ivory went grocery shopping when all of a sudden Ivory wasn't feeling so well. However, Ebony came to the rescue to make her feel better.
    Screenshot-2806.jpg
    Screenshot-2807.jpg
    Ebony and Ivory really enjoy going out for drinks. Ivory decided that this would be the perfect time to tell Ebony that he's going to be a daddy.
    Screenshot-2817.jpg
    Screenshot-2819.jpg
    Screenshot-2820.jpg
    Screenshot-2821.jpg
    Ebony and Ivory didn't sleep long before Ivory woke up in pain.
    Screenshot-2823.jpg
    Welcome home Dorielle!
    Screenshot-2824.jpg
    Screenshot-2826.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Sapphire- Can't wait to see how baby Dorielle turns out :) Will there be more babies for Ebony and Ivory?

Heckstress- Ebony has been doing the "manly yes" in my game to lol I think it is hilarious.

catloverplayer- I think you have to download the Ebony and Ivory pre-made for this challenge in order to participate ;) Hope you join though we r a great group of gals :)

Small update for me
    Family Tree

Ivory was doing very well and even earned two promotions
    Screenshot-4.jpg"width=640"

Aside from one of her co-workers being evil, life was great
    Screenshot-3.jpg"width=640"

She and Ebony are so in love and have started talking more seriously about their lives together
    Screenshot-14-3.jpg"width=640"

Screenshot-15-4.jpg"width=640"

Ebony decided that now was as good a time as any to propose to the love of his life
    Screenshot-8.jpg"width=640"

Ivory couldn't believe what was happening! She gladly accepted
    Screenshot-10.jpg"width=640"

They wasted little time and had a private ceremony the next day
    Screenshot-19-2.jpg"width=640"

After the ceremony they flew to France for the perfect honeymoon <3
    Screenshot-20.jpg"width=640"

• Options
    LuvDyrdekLuvDyrdek Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited August 2011
    Family Tree, although there‘s nothing to see haha

Clairey- seems like all of us are sharing pictures of Ebony passing out! Poor guy. XD awwh, love their building love though. (:

Catloverplayer- Haha, I like the theme clothing, very cute. I hope you join us!

Heckstress- I also don’t have generations yet, and im bitter about my lack of wedding items as well, hahah. the wedding was beautiful regardless. I lol’d at Ebony’s face while playing the bass, that’s happiness at it’s best. Ive come to see Eb’s tendency to pass out, their dramatized fainting makes me laugh, especially when it‘s a big guy like him. XD cant wait to see some kids!

Sapphire- I just realized we picked the same house! ;O haha. Hooray for the first baby for Ebony and Ivory! ;D I cant wait to see what little Dorielle looks like. (:

Octojenn- I love the dress you gave Ivory for her everyday outfit. They’re so cute together, France is a great honeymoon spot! (;

I decided Ebony and Ivory would be my “build it up” kinda family. No money cheats and just starting out in a prebuilt house, expanding it and whatever. (; it’s been keeping me extremely entertained, ive learned the value of every paycheck, lol. When they first moved in, Ebony started crying about the couch, I guess it wasn’t up to his standards, hahaha.
    screenshotou.jpg
    Ivory wants to be an actor, she’s hard to work at her charisma
    screenshot9vh.jpg
    The artistic side in her likes playing the guitar too.
    screenshot10s.jpg
    Ebony wants to be the tinkerer, he works at the science facility though, to bring in some cash.
    screenshot8d.jpg
    He’s also the handyman of the house. (;
    screenshot11an.jpg
    Ebony and Ivory became closer and closer.. (:
    screenshot18ifw.jpg
    Hahahahaha. Oh Ebony. The firefighters were taking forever to arrive, so I had to make Ivory put it out because I didn’t want to have to replace everything in the kitchen. -.-
    screenshot21aj.jpg
    After weeks of working hard on their careers, Ebony and Ivory enjoyed a night out.
    screenshot12kz.jpg
    That’s when Ebony decided it was a perfect time to propose to his love. (poor guy had that wish locked in forever)
    screenshot13s.jpg
    She was totally surprised, but gladly accepted. <3
    screenshot14i.jpg
    Wedding next update! =D

Happy simming! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Quick question, how does everyone pick their baby names? I know octojenn uses some random generator on her phone but what about everyone else? Just curious, I just come up with my names but I like to stick to one letter each generation to help me keep everyone straight.

octojenn- Aw, I'm glad Ebony and Ivory got married. I'm hoping a baby will come from their honeymoon in France. :wink:

SapphireDCM- You got a good shot of Ivory being nauseous, those pics are hard to get for me. I love her maternity dress, it's super cute. Yay for the first baby of the challenge!!! I was wondering who the first one was gonna be. :-)

amadazulsim- Thanks :-) The poseplayer really comes in handy for the challenge.

LuvDyrdek- You updated while I was updating lol So you feel my Generation's envy. Poor us lol lmao @ Ebony crying about the couch. I thought about making them my "build up" family to... but I just couldn't help myself. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Ah and Ebony passed out, so typical. :lol: Can't wait to see wedding pics and babies!

Family Tree: http://familyecho.com/?p=V96TU&c=rtq0rdb93z&f=817840428286286842

Eb's and Ivory have been trying to have a baby. So Ivory was really hoping that her nausea wasn't due to food poisoning.
    Screenshot-42-2.jpg"width=600"
    A few days later she discovered that she was indeed pregnant. :D She couldn't wait to tell Eb's the news.
    Screenshot-44.jpg"width=600"
    During the pregnancy Eb's and Ivory read everything they could about babies and worked on improving some skills while they still had free time.
    Screenshot-49.jpg"width=600"
    Both Eb's and Ivory were hoping for a little girl. Eb's being so high up in the medical career was able to tell that they were getting their wish. It's a girl!
    Screenshot-47.jpg"width=600"
    Ivory used her time off work to indulge in one of her passions, painting. She's got a lot to learn but she's got a ton of potential.
    Screenshot-50.jpg"width=600"
    After a pretty easy pregnancy, baby Tyler made her way into the world. Meet, Larissa. :D
    Screenshot-51.jpg"width=600"
    She's now a toddler. As you can see she's got her Daddy's nose and skin color and her Mommy's eyes. Her hair is a strange color. It's a dark grayish with brown streaks. When she ages up you'll be able to see it better. I'm curious to see if anyone else's kiddo's get the same color.
    Screenshot-56.jpg"width=600"
    Larissa's a doll baby, I just love her to pieces! So do her parents. :P Eb's is ready for another baby but I think Ivory needs some more time. Well see who wins that argument. :wink:
    Screenshot-58.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    octojenn: Of course there will be more babies! You know I just can't have a small family lol. Ebony and Ivory look so darn cute watching the stars.

LuvDyrdek: Oh wow we did pick the same house! You should see how much stuff is in the lawn because space is limited. I even added on a room but there was grass or something in the way so there are 4 spaces of grass while the rest is carpet lol. I've had to strategically take pics for this challenge because you all would laugh if you saw how bad their house looks. I'm actually proud of myself because I only used the motherload cheat once too. Ok on to your pics lol...Ebony is such a coward lol passing out over a fire! What if Ivory would've caught on fire? He would've been no help lol.

Heckstress: Thanks, her maternity dress and all the other maternity wear I've downloaded are from Tomislaw's blog. I like the dress you picked for Ivory's maternity clothes too. Larissa is so cute! That is a strange hair color but it's better than what Dorielle has. As far as baby names, I went to a baby name website and wrote down all the names I like so I just cross them off the list as I play. I also look through magazines or if I'm watching tv and see a name I like I'll add it to the list too.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Heckstress: It is nice that Ebs is in the medical field, he will always be able to tell you the gender of the babies. I am glad they had their little girl. Larissa is so cute. Hmmm I hope that hair doesn't become like the sloth green color. :?

Luv: Ebs is a such a help around the house with the exception of him always passing out in times of trouble. lol
    I can't wait until the wedding. :)

Jenn: Ebs and Ivory are so darn cute. I love the picture of them hugging it is so cute. I can't wait to see some babies.

Sapphire: Ivory looks so sad in the first picture. I am so glad Ebs was there to make her feel better.
    I like the name Dorielle. Can't to wait till she ages up.
    ]