March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jamilla Page in Unoccupied House

The newspaper delivery girl, Jamilla Page, delivers newspapers to my house every morning, and nearly every single day she is crying really loudly!

I've tried to locate her family and find out what the matter is and so followed her on her bike one day. I followed her and she stopped and walked towards an unoccupied house and stepped inside as if she lived there! It's the house with big ponds with lilypads not too far from the Science Lab.

I would visit but can't since it says the property has no occupants...
What's going on here? :shock:

Comments

• blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    edited August 2011
    I'm not sure but maybe you could save your game then try adding her to your family to see if you could learn anything about her. If it doesn't work or your done then you can just reaload your saved game. Another thought is split her from your household and try moving her to another sim family in town to see if she could live with them. Other then that there is deleting her from your game.
  • mdmwhitemdmwhite Posts: 1,750 Member
    edited August 2011
    That's the house where the service sims live, like the postman, repairman, etc. It's just where they go when they leave your house. They don't really live there, though.
  • CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Service sims either live in NPC apartments if you have them in your neighborhood (from Late Night) or they disappear into nowhere. NPC sims don't need an actual home.