Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Equestrian Lot Sharing Thread - Join Today!

Comments

• Rh67eRh67e Posts: 97 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Hello. I'm new here. :D
    I have a question... will any of these lots be available on the exchange? For some strange reason, I cannot download any content from outside the sims 3 website. I've tried it thousands of times - I've looked up guides and such, but nothing seems to work!
    Would anyone be willing to download a ton of the horse stuff, put it in a lot, and stick it on the exchange?
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited March 2012
    Say Hay Farm and Stables: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5073224

Say Hay is an elaborate country home for a large family, with seven bedrooms and four bathrooms, basement, a stable with turn-out and riding ring, garden, and a swimmable pond. Open kitchen, living room, laundry room, two bathrooms, two bedrooms, nursery, and master room with master bath are on the main level. Three bedrooms, one bath, and a family room are upstairs. Contains three full beds, three sets of bunkbeds, one twin bed, and two (?) cribs.

Front Exterior

shfrontexterior.jpg

Rear Exterior

shbackyard.jpg

Stable

shstable.jpg

Slideshow with additional screenshots is available here:

http://tinyurl.com/6obgojk

and here: http://tinyurl.com/82ewlvc
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • XxAkiraXx1XxAkiraXx1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited March 2012
    Hey nice looking place there!
  • SikSouthernTinkSikSouthernTink Posts: 1,683 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Wow, HappySimmer3, that is great. I would love to use it for my game but the house is a little big. XD Great job!

Rh67e, Yes. Most of them are. XD
    edited March 2012
    ^ Ha Ha! I know, it's HUGE. :shock:

Fortunately I have a powerful PC that can run it OK. I also have a few smaller farms in my studio, but I like playing the big families and get frustrated with all the one bedroom and two bedroom lots. :wink:

edited March 2012
    My problem is space for the horses to run and practice. lol
  • SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited March 2012
    Holy c.rap HappySimmer3, that is an AWESOME lot!! I am downloading it now :mrgreen: ....It is one of the best ones I have seen lately...so amazing.

Edit: OMG Akira, yours is AUHHHMAZING too!! How did you get the round pen to be, well, round? lol
    edited March 2012
    I didn't do that I was commenting on it and it didn't quote right aha that's Fethre's creation. Mines really far back still decent but no where as good as some of them :)
    edited March 2012
    But I think I will build a new facility I think it will be good the design sounds good :) So I will let you know when I do
    edited March 2012
    Schantal wrote:
    Holy c.rap HappySimmer3, that is an AWESOME lot!! I am downloading it now :mrgreen: ....It is one of the best ones I have seen lately...so amazing.

Edit: OMG Akira, yours is AUHHHMAZING too!! How did you get the round pen to be, well, round? lol

Aww, thank you, Schantal!

For those of you who prefer a more modest sized home, here is a 3 BR ranch. It has a small "shed" in the back with one horse stall. It's on a 50x50 lot and has been play-tested with a horse. No 3rd party CC but it does have Store content. You can get it here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4815182

Ranch1exterior.jpg

Ranch1horseshed.jpg

Screenshots were taken in a wonderful custom world called Lothlorien Island by Geminiagre. :-)

edited March 2012
    Hey guys this is my lot Harvest Moon Stables
    I'm still waiting on it to appear in my studio but here are some nice pictures of it :) **WARNING lots of pictures **

WorkInProgress.jpg
    Screenshot-701.jpg
    Screenshot-700.jpg

Dining Room
    Screenshot-705.jpg
    Study
    Screenshot-703.jpg
    Living Room
    Screenshot-704.jpg
    Kitchen
    Screenshot-706.jpg
    Martial Arts Training/ meditation room(sorry about the lines)
    Screenshot-710.jpg
    Master Bedroom
    Screenshot-713.jpg
    Master Bath
    Screenshot-711.jpg
    Stables
    Screenshot-714.jpg
    Screenshot-697.jpg
    Tack/Feed Room
    Screenshot-696.jpg
    Screenshot-695.jpg
    Arena
    Screenshot-716.jpg
    Garden
    Screenshot-715.jpg

• Seren16Seren16 Posts: 1
    edited March 2012

( @XxAkiraXx1 )

So just a crappier version of the lot by Riddermark Equestrian?

theriddermark1.png

available at http://www.sparkly-lion.net/riddermark/residential.html

• blusavannahblusavannah Posts: 7,251 Member
    edited March 2012
    Seren16 wrote:

( @XxAkiraXx1 )

theriddermark1.png

Wow Seren, thats really harsh... To be honest, Akira's version is better.
    edited March 2012
    OMG wow! It looks amazing! You should totally do one for me. XD I suck at making stables. :/
    edited March 2012
    Seren16 wrote:

( @XxAkiraXx1 )

theriddermark1.png

Uh Seren just to let you know this was MY idea sure I really liked her template as in where the stables and barn were placed. However, the house was my idea...
    It doesn't even look like hers! REC has a beautiful lot and yes I know ten times better then mine who cares. I did this because I wanted another stable, because I couldn't find another that looked as good as REC. I am a person who likes variety since my game slots are all used for Arabian Breeding. I like to change it up. So thanks for being rude but your entitled to your opinion. Too bad its very negative. Btw REC doesn't own the tack stuff and trailer and all that
    that is Rachel and Christina plus TSR and friends of mine who do amazing work for all of us! So yeah think about that, I never claimed my stables as better and I don't care :)
    I mean it's not like I uploaded her creation and called it my own! What I did is I built it from hand and I just placed it like that. I also built this because I was thinking what do I really need in my new stables the most? I just thought it would be appreciated that there would be more options that's all.
  • ZIMPLEZICKEZIMPLEZICKE Posts: 134
    edited March 2012
    Seren16 wrote:

( @XxAkiraXx1 )

theriddermark1.png

WOW someones Harsh... if you dont like Something then MOVE Along. Simple.. dont be so Darn Rude.

2ndly it has many different parts of it that make it Completly different then Ridgemark. so MOVe along
  • breannakristinebreannakristine Posts: 86 New Member
    edited March 2012
    Seren16 wrote:

( @XxAkiraXx1 )

theriddermark1.png

Woah now, let's all play nice! I happen to like XxAkiraXx1's lot. If you must know, I didn't even make up the design for my lot. I got the inspiration from another lot here on the Exchange. Only problem was I couldn't download it for some reason so I had to remake it myself. DO NOT put anybody else lot down or accuse them of stealing. No matter if they got the idea from somebody else or not, they put a lot of hard work into building it.

Also, I would appreciate it if you would NOT hotlink my pictures from my site. That takes up MY bandwidth.
    edited March 2012
    My apologies I just don't like to be treated that way. Oh that's cool, but really your lot is the best lot out there for a breeding facility :)
    So thanks I love it to bad it doesn't even matter for some reason I can't download lots right now.
  • MAXoutMAXout Posts: 666 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I'm so happy to see that this thread is still going. I've been MIA the last 4 months, have only recently come back to the Sims 3.

Now I can look at more farms to download! :D
  • soldiersangelmommasoldiersangelmomma Posts: 144
    edited April 2012
    Fethre wrote:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4457866

I made a tiny horse lot. It's not very....creative. Haha, but it should be nice for someone with a family and just a few horses. There are two paddocks w/ run-in sheds, a two stall barn w/ hay storage, and fully furnished home. The home features an open entry, office with a view, living room with fireplace, a chef's kitchen, three bedrooms, three baths, as well as large open space upstairs. Fully furnished. (30x30)

topview.png
    floor1view.png
    floor2view.png

how do u get angled counter tops like the one in ur kitchen???
    edited April 2012
    serente wrote:
    ... and I give you the "If only it had windows ranch".

Lovely 40x40 block, large sandy arena, large paddock with natural water source and stall. One bedroom house with one bathroom, open plan living lounge and kitchen.

Yes.. Basic. Very very basic. But you'll get your sim and your horse in it for $16,490!

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4476347

Also realised this is completely base game, just make sure you have the riverview updates..

your link doesnt work
  • ilovehorses1001ilovehorses1001 Posts: 61
    edited April 2012
    Awesome lots! I wish I could contribute, but I'm not a builder. :(

I could try though.

Look for my lot here soon! ;)
  • FethreFethre Posts: 91
    edited April 2012
    NOTICE!
    Please keep drama off these threads. We want a happy environment for all. :) Thank you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LOT REQUESTS!
    I am taking lot requests if anyone is interested. I'll do my best on them to give you what you'd like.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

REPLIES
    soldiersangelmomma - I used "moveobjects on" and then placed them very carefully. It takes a few tries.
    edited April 2012

REPLIES
    soldiersangelmomma - I used "moveobjects on" and then placed them very carefully. It takes a few tries.[/quote]

ty so much for the advice..can you build me a ranch lot?
  • FethreFethre Posts: 91
    edited April 2012

REPLIES
    soldiersangelmomma - I used "moveobjects on" and then placed them very carefully. It takes a few tries.

ty so much for the advice..can you build me a ranch lot?[/quote]

Yes, of course. Please email me the below form with your full lot request and any wants/needs for your lot.

LOT REQUEST FORM: Send to fethrenow@yahoo.com.
    Username: Your username. (ex. Fethre)
    Lot Size: Your preferred lot size. (ex. 64x64, 30x30, etc...)
    Lot Description: Here you will describe the lot your wish me to create for you. Include your must-haves which I will focus on first and try to incorporate into your lot no matter what and your wants which I will focus on second and try to fit in if I can.
    Home Description: Here you will describe the home you want on your lot. Please include number of bedrooms (if you care), color scheme or what not for the rooms, and anything you want in the home.
    Extra Info: If there is anything else you feel is important to your lot, include it here.

Thank you. :)