Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will we ever see a spiral staircase?

SeshanSeshan Posts: 26 New Member
I would love to have a spiral staircase that takes up 1 or 2 spots, it's just to hard to add stairs in some houses that are already built. Plus a spiral staircase would just be plain nice. Who's with me :D

Comments

• Options
    CitrineMoonCitrineMoon Posts: 396 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Year i heard that, after several attempts to build my first house, it was hard to make a staircase leading up stairs, but i figured it out and i was looking for the spiral staircase button and...long story short, it wasnt there. I agree i hope we get to see those again. So i am w/ you.
  • Options
    kwillagkwillag Posts: 277 Member
    edited June 2009
    Yeah, Spiral stairs should be the first thing they give us, and not wait til the very last minute to put them in, as they were asked for like hundreds of times most actively after Pets, but we didn't get them for another 3 years :evil: , so they best not keep us waiting for very long.
  • Options
    JDSpencer80JDSpencer80 Posts: 38 Member
    edited June 2009
    I totally agree! I had to remove the roof and add the stairs, but I didn't like the position. I couldn't even move it. Why? I had to hit the undo button just to get it to go away,. I gave up and settled for just one floor, for now!
    I'm even content to a cheap-o spiral staircase to purchase at the Store. I still have like 200 Sim Points left! PLEASE PLEASE!!!!
  • Options
    SursionSursion Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    We don't even have a pool table, hot tub, or piano. I don't think the spiral staircase is on it's way anytime soon.
  • Options
    ArmorArmor Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Spiral staircases are one thing but you don't see them very often in real-life constructions... I'd like to know why after... how long has it been, ten years or so? - that we haven't had a nice, simple way to put a landing/corner in a set of stairs. (Except for that... stage tool in TS2, but that's only good if you want the landing at the bottom of the stairs...)
  • Options
    anonymous_000anonymous_000 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    We better see one soon. I have made a few modern houses in the game and they surely could use one. Even in some small houses that I've made, the nice space-saving spiral staircase would be a joy to have. And what's with all the cool things they left out? Pooltables, hot-tubs, piano's, even tattoos are missed by many. We need to these things soon.
  • Options
    Missy710Missy710 Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I would like to see them too. To answer Armor, spiral staircases can be found in homes but mostly in custom homes not trac homes. Hopefully they will add the spiral staircase soon.
  • Options
    weidenwindeweidenwinde Posts: 78 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh, yes, please EA give us spiral stairs, curved stairs and indoor stages of different heights to make landings! I cannot play without them!
  • Options
    mommapixiemommapixie Posts: 63 Member
    edited December 2009
    i wish there were spiral staircases i think it would be nice. it irks me that there aren't pianos or hot tubs either.
  • Options
    AquiasAquias Posts: 1,742 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I'm sure we will. It a fan favorite.
  • Options
    teakersneakersteakersneakers Posts: 1,967 New Member
    edited December 2009
    There is a spiral staircase. You can download it. (I don't know where) But it is only for decoration. (Sims can't walk up it)

I am with you :wink:
  • Options
    SimSherriSimSherri Posts: 1
    edited December 2009
    Would love to see some spiral stairs. That was one of the first things I looked for when I got the Sims 3 it just saves space. Please oh Please give us spiral stairs!!!
  • Options
    Matty16Matty16 Posts: 387 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Yes, in the final ep for the sims 3. Then we buy the sims 4 :)
  • Options
    MozzerMozzer Posts: 359 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I want a spiral staircase! :D
  • Options
    PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 2,506 Member
    edited December 2009
    You can get a decorative spiral staircase here.
  • Options
    bbokkiebbokkie Posts: 9 New Member
    edited February 2010
    Oh my word I need spiral staircases so badly!!!!!
    And I also miss the hot tub and piano!!! :cry:
  • Options
    chaucolaichaucolai Posts: 11
    edited March 2010
    I... want... spiral... staircase...

At the moment, I'd easily pay 500 SimPoints at least for one D:
    I don't like standalone stairs and I actually went back and played my old version of Sims (Original!) just for the staircasees after banging my head against my laptop..
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited March 2010
    Yeah a working spiral staircase would be awesome, I really hope they make one soon.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited March 2010
    Add another vote for a spiral staircase. And a curved one too, to add to mansions.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    edited March 2010
    I would like a spiral staircase, because I thought it was so cute in Apartment Life but I'd also like an elevator for sims that don't feel like walking.
  • Options
    sallyshinyshoessallyshinyshoes Posts: 4
    edited May 2010
    yeah! i totally agree with you all! I need spiral staircases alot! and the hot tubs were awesome too! i'm emailing them about it now! :)
  • Options
    faucett_wfaucett_w Posts: 1 New Member
    edited May 2010

We really Need them i do also miss the Piano and hot tub there is a piano but u cant play on it! so that is another vote for yall!
    :)
  • Options
    psimattpsimatt Posts: 1
    edited June 2010
    i agree to the fullest!!!!
  • Options
    DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    edited June 2010
    I agree, we need spiral staircases, elevators would also be nice.
  • Options
    luke_the_ripperluke_the_ripper Posts: 8
    edited June 2010
    YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!! I totally need a spiral staircase and a piano AND a hottub. EA's mean.