Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Breeding Out The Ugly - Legacy Challange *Inspired by SimInTheSun & Eugenia Barkley*

Something like this is probably already done but I'm gonna do one! :wink:

So Welcome To...
Breeding Out The Ugly!

This challenge is basicly to get the ugly out of the family tree!
This is what you need:
o One UGLYsim.
o Whatever household funds you start with.
o Cheats off!
o A two bedroom home (one room for mummy and daddy, other for child)
o A part time job only! (Does not include self employed!)

Other Rules 'N' Stuff:
o You can only marry an NPC - Robber, Police, Plummer ect.
o If your sim has four kids then they may move out but only to get a three bedroom house, two in each. Has seven kids, four bedroom house ect.
o The youngest child is the one you must continue with, the others can marry who they want and do what they want!
o If one parent has a part time job the other can not get another so they can look after the kids. You choose if mum or dad stays, I'm not sexist! :-o
o If one parent had an affair and a child was concived the they would be able to live with the family but is not elegible to be the heir.
o You can divorce your sims but their last child must stay with the parent who has the legacy and stay in their current home to be the heir.
o If a divorced sim got re-married it can be to a playable charicter but their children would not be eligable to become an heir.
o Sims can have firtility treatment, if they do and concive twins or triplets then the youngest is heir but if your game does the annoying age shuffle with twins and triplets then it's the sim with the weirdest or lowest first letter name, e.g. Weirdest= Zennon would become the heir not his sister Fiona. Lower = Kyle would be the heir and David would not.
o Adopted childeren are not eligable for heir.
oNo money cheats and no testing cheats

For the benefit of you I will be adding my own pictures below!
Feel free to link to your own! I'd love ot see them!

Founder
*Pic To Come!*
Generation 1 - Pics
*Comming Soon!*

Comments

• MissGeminiMissGemini Posts: 1,678 New Member
    edited July 2011
    This is cool. Can't wait to see how big of a challenge breeding out the ugly is lol :D
  • DawnyDaviauDawnyDaviau Posts: 10 New Member
    Never done a Legacy, time to start. ;)
  • LuckyKittenCatLuckyKittenCat Posts: 4,640 Member
    PinkSims51 wrote: »
    Something like this is probably already done but I'm gonna do one! :wink:

So Welcome To...
    Breeding Out The Ugly!

This challenge is basicly to get the ugly out of the family tree!
    This is what you need:
    o One UGLYsim.
    o Whatever household funds you start with.
    o Cheats off!
    o A two bedroom home (one room for mummy and daddy, other for child)
    o A part time job only! (Does not include self employed!)

Other Rules 'N' Stuff:
    o You can only marry an NPC - Robber, Police, Plummer ect.
    o If your sim has four kids then they may move out but only to get a three bedroom house, two in each. Has seven kids, four bedroom house ect.
    o The youngest child is the one you must continue with, the others can marry who they want and do what they want!
    o If one parent has a part time job the other can not get another so they can look after the kids. You choose if mum or dad stays, I'm not sexist! :-o
    o If one parent had an affair and a child was concived the they would be able to live with the family but is not elegible to be the heir.
    o You can divorce your sims but their last child must stay with the parent who has the legacy and stay in their current home to be the heir.
    o If a divorced sim got re-married it can be to a playable charicter but their children would not be eligable to become an heir.
    o Sims can have firtility treatment, if they do and concive twins or triplets then the youngest is heir but if your game does the annoying age shuffle with twins and triplets then it's the sim with the weirdest or lowest first letter name, e.g. Weirdest= Zennon would become the heir not his sister Fiona. Lower = Kyle would be the heir and David would not.
    o Adopted childeren are not eligable for heir.
    oNo money cheats and no testing cheats

For the benefit of you I will be adding my own pictures below!
    Feel free to link to your own! I'd love ot see them!

Founder
    *Pic To Come!*
    Generation 1 - Pics
    *Comming Soon!*

Coming soon.......! That is not soon.
    I am undead! :smiley:
  • rendori101rendori101 Posts: 4 New Member
    I really wanna try this i have just one question. When it says no testing cheats does that include Move objects on so that you can place stuff nicer? i use that lot to make things look really nice.
  • Mystic_KazzyMystic_Kazzy Posts: 1 New Member
    Gonna start this challenge and post updates here!
  • ChikenpatChikenpat Posts: 2 New Member
    I’m gonna try this if my game loads.
  • ChikenpatChikenpat Posts: 2 New Member
    Can they marry an alien?
  • Xx_Dopey_Doo_xXXx_Dopey_Doo_xX Posts: 9 New Member
    I just started this challenge and so far it's going great! My founder is pregnant, hopefully the baby looks more like it's dad. :D