Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank You For Being A Friend

Traveled down the road and back again
Your heart is true your a pal and a confidant.

Animated-Hello-Glitters8.gif

Sorry I have not been around! Got into simatography and that's all the more I have been able to do lately. Schedule has been hectic. Was hoping for some more down time this summer but it just hasn't happened yet. Thought I would at least drop by and Say HELLO!! :mrgreen:
I do miss everyone bunches! And hope everyone is doing well.
What has your summer been like so far?
So far mine has been..
A visit from my Grandma, a visit from my Mom, then my son went on his first plane ride by himself to go visit my Grandma, and now my Grandma will be back again next week to visit lol.
The hubby got let go from his job, luckily we got unemployment. I sent him to the community college because he drives me nuts sitting around moping all day. We are both looking into taking classes this fall. The only way to get ahead is to get an education anymore so that is what our game plan is. Nothing but chaos and running this summer. oh how I want a week vacation alone! I love my family but I am in dire needs of relaxation and adult fun time! hehe

old-fashion-butterfly-source_jq8.gif

P.S.
I am getting a comp together, going to start building some house shells this week for it. It will still be a couple of weeks before it goes up, but it is in the works! Anyone who would like to donate points for the winners is welcome to do so, just drop by my page and let me know so I can adjust prizes accordingly.

Comments

• Options
    3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    edited July 2011
    kazee169 wrote:
    Traveled down the road and back again
    Your heart is true your a pal and a confidant.

Animated-Hello-Glitters8.gif

Sorry I have not been around! Got into simatography and that's all the more I have been able to do lately. Schedule has been hectic. Was hoping for some more down time this summer but it just hasn't happened yet. Thought I would at least drop by and Say HELLO!! :mrgreen:
    I do miss everyone bunches! And hope everyone is doing well.
    What has your summer been like so far?
    So far mine has been..
    A visit from my Grandma, a visit from my Mom, then my son went on his first plane ride by himself to go visit my Grandma, and now my Grandma will be back again next week to visit lol.
    The hubby got let go from his job, luckily we got unemployment. I sent him to the community college because he drives me nuts sitting around moping all day. We are both looking into taking classes this fall. The only way to get ahead is to get an education anymore so that is what our game plan is. Nothing but chaos and running this summer. oh how I want a week vacation alone! I love my family but I am in dire needs of relaxation and adult fun time! hehe

old-fashion-butterfly-source_jq8.gif

P.S.
    I am getting a comp together, going to start building some house shells this week for it. It will still be a couple of weeks before it goes up, but it is in the works! Anyone who would like to donate points for the winners is welcome to do so, just drop by my page and let me know so I can adjust prizes accordingly.

My mom watches tht one show with tht as there theme song lol srry i just wanted to share tht lol
  • Options
    nym1997nym1997 Posts: 2,963 New Member
    edited July 2011
    GOLDEN GIRLS :)
  • Options
    sambailssambails Posts: 1,025
    edited July 2011
    nym1997 wrote:

I LOVE them:D

Welcome back kazee:D
  • Options
    3TREES3TREES Posts: 1,964 Member
    edited July 2011
    nym1997 wrote:

Yup thts it lol thts the show my mom watches lol
  • Options
    menemene Posts: 2,322 Member
    edited July 2011
    And if you through a party
    Invited everyone you ever knew
    You would see the biggest gift would be from me
    And the card attached would say thank you for being a friend.

Lol I had to finish XD
    Welcome Back!!!
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited July 2011
    Hi, and Welcome Back! :) It's nice to see you again! :)

Your summer is a bit similar to mine, because I have less free time than ever - and I wish a little relaxation alone too. :D

Have a wonderful weekend!
  • Options
    kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited July 2011
    Betty White Rocks!!
    And thanks everyone. I say we have have a sim vacation! Make it like college students on Spring Break :) lol.
    I noticed a lot of new faces :) Good to see others have found the addiction of gifting.
    Sporadic sentences FTW! LOL
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited July 2011
    Welcome back hon. I love the Golden Girls. :mrgreen: **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited July 2011
    Welcome back, that sound like one busy time! PS I love your avatar, very beautiful! :)
  • Options
    kazee169kazee169 Posts: 2,984
    edited July 2011
    wow the above post was suppose to say we need to have... was not awake yet lol!
    And Thanks she is my Simself :) She was part of a project for a simatography comp.
  • Options
    WELSHMINXWELSHMINX Posts: 13,672 New Member
    edited July 2011
    welcome back hunny!!
    hugs!!
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited July 2011
    Good to hear from you, Kazee, and I love the new avatar! I know exactly what you mean about time off from all the company/family/family stuff. LOL.

I look forward to the comp you're planning. :D

P.S. Thank you for being a friend!
  • Options
    SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited August 2011