Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wishacy Question?

Hello all,

I've looked in the official wishacy rules post and could not find the answer to my question and for some reason the site would not let me post to it, so I'll try asking here! My wishacy has been overrun with vampires and I would really like to speed things up by changing them back into normal sims, but alas this does not seem to be a valid wish. I looked in the guide for Late Night and the wish for the cure was not on the list of available wishes, so my question is this: How can I make my vampire sim family into regular sims again without breaking the rules (and yes I bent the rules to buy the Vamp-B-Gone)?

As another note, I tried to ask this in the stories and legacies section and was ignored... I would really love some help. :)

Thank you to those who can help and happy simming!

Comments

• Leah1980Leah1980 Posts: 907 Member
    edited July 2011
    With all challenges it is your own choice if you want to play by the rules. This has no affect on relationships or money or jobs so I dont see where it would be a problem
  • zena695zena695 Posts: 114 Member
    edited July 2011
    I believe you can send your Sims to the Science Facility and change them to normal for 2000 or 3000 simoleons.