Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF - HELP!!

So this isn't really where to find it, as I know it WAS on peggyzone but for some odd reason was then taken off. So I was wondering if any of you guys who have it could send me the package file through my simming email??
OR if you know another site where i can get it from that would be great to, thanks :)

Here is what I am looking for (hair):
http://furyredsims.blogspot.com/2010/02/juneau-walcott.html

NOTE: I tried the link fury posted in her comments it doesn't work as the person removed the link on 4shared.

Comments

• melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited July 2011
    No idea - sorry :? I'll have a hunt for ya, but till then...
    BUMP!
    X4pxyAv.png
  • MysticfelineMysticfeline Posts: 2,161 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Ahh yes I have spent much time looking for this hair but the only person I know that has it is Furyred. Unless she uploads it I don't think there is anywhere else to get it.

I was able to get it for sims2 but that's about it
  • pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited July 2011
    Ahh yes I have spent much time looking for this hair but the only person I know that has it is Furyred. Unless she uploads it I don't think there is anywhere else to get it.

I was able to get it for sims2 but that's about it

hmm might have to try and contact fury then, i know she has her email on her site somewhere :P
  • alvernaalverna Posts: 4,244
    edited July 2011
    Good idea: beg FuryRed to upload it!

Someone should post a comment on her thread then if she uploads it, make a big announcement and all of the people who wanted the hair will be happy!