Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WOW know Parents can slap their teens in generations

2...Next

Comments

• LynxAQLynxAQ Posts: 222 Member
    edited July 2011
    They should have just put more options in. Like spanking over the knee, or the belt, or a cane.

Discipline is not child abuse. Problem these days with kids, is they are only concerned about their rights - but all forget their responsibilities.

I got spanked growing up and did me no harm. Far too many over sensitive people running about these days crying about childrens rights... well boo fing hoo... What about the parents rights?
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    edited July 2011
    Well she probably needed to be slapped sometimes kids just get on your nerves. Especially if they sass you back.
  • riceroniriceroni Posts: 44 Member
    OMG! Hilarious! About time they've installed something to knock these little boogers back in line when they step out.
  • riceroniriceroni Posts: 44 Member
    edlan97 wrote: »
    I completely disagree with that. I was an abused child by my dad and now I have mental issues, I have to take depression medication everyday, and go to therapy once a week. It ****** me off that they would include that when it could have harsh effects on kids in real life.

There's a HUGE difference between "abuse" and "discipline". Sadly some parents who're irresponsible don't know the difference.
  • EA_MageEA_Mage Posts: 1,354 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi all,

This thread is from 2011 and has been resurrected twice now.

Based on this I am closing this one.

Thanks,
    -Mage
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top