Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim Got Grounded

My teenage sim got grounded. The sim went to school. When the sim got the back her mom yelled at her for going to school! :lol:

Comments

• Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited July 2011
    My sim got grounded for 'trashing the house' when my sim parents got back from their "free holiday".

The teens did NOT trash the house or have a party!

They went to school, looked after their toddler brother and actually upgraded the hot tub, the stereo and the computer while the parents were away!

So tell me EA, what STUPID IDIOTIC BUG have you made with this scolding and grounding? This is totally pathetic.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • BrownierulzBrownierulz Posts: 57
    edited July 2011
    My sim got grounded for pulling a prank that she didn't even do. her imaginary friend did it and now she's not alowed to play video games lol. :lol: :shock: :lol:
  • ZorgaZorga Posts: 614 Member
    edited July 2011
    Zolt65 wrote:
    The teens did NOT trash the house or have a party!

If anything was unclean, like a newspaper not thrown out, a bed not made, a dish out, then the house is 'trashed' :D

• caitlinx00caitlinx00 Posts: 170 Member
    edited July 2011
    My sim got grounded for pulling a prank that she didn't even do. her imaginary friend did it and now she's not alowed to play video games lol. :lol: :shock: :lol:

This reminded me of Drop Dead Fred :-)
  • Nh6650Nh6650 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited July 2011
    My sim got grounded, yet after a few minutes she attended her brother's wedding in another location. :shock:
  • Gwenz32Gwenz32 Posts: 523 New Member
    edited July 2011
    My sim got grounded and then i tried to have him go to school the next day and his mum was like "where do you think you're going?" and he wasnt allowed to go to school so all his grades dropped really bad. :(
  • ctg1975ctg1975 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Yeah my Sim couldn't leave the house to go to school be because he was grounded. Then he got grounded for skipping school. Then grounded again for trying to sneak out to go to school. ***
  • ctg1975ctg1975 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited November 2011
    Why is 🐸🐸🐸🐸 censored?
  • mmflifletmmfliflet Posts: 54 Member
    edited November 2011
    My Sims got grounded for one thing fighting! My sim was a looser. I tested out a game, and she was fat, ugly, wore glasses, and had no friends. This bully started fighting her and her stubborn mother grounded her for getting beat up! :( :shock: :( :!:
  • lynsey31lynsey31 Posts: 1
    edited November 2011
    is there any way to fix this? my sim keeps getting grounded for going to school and then when he doesnt gogets grounded for bad grades or skipping school

• jenna12381jenna12381 Posts: 3
    edited November 2011
    And the award for worst Sims 3 glitch goes to... Grounded Sims can't go to school. I've never gotten my sims grounded, though. Too afraid of this glitch happening to me.
  • sashabingsashabing Posts: 11
    edited November 2011
    Just get the parents to forgive the teen that is grounded and they can go to school.
  • SimsBaby_101SimsBaby_101 Posts: 44 New Member
    edited November 2011
    My sim always gets grounded for trashing the house as i'm always beeing thrown free vacations. Good for me, only controlling one sim. Bad for them being shouted at or taking there tv's away! LOL! :twisted:
  • Sim-GeorgieSim-Georgie Posts: 633 New Member
    edited April 2012
    I've been lurking - and laughing. Lol.
  • TiffanySouzaTiffanySouza Posts: 301 Member
    edited April 2012
    caitlinx00 wrote:

This reminded me of Drop Dead Fred :-)

That movie was funny!
  • 2oo922oo92 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited April 2012
    My sims got grounded for egging a house. I just made them forgive their kid. Another thing I did was locked the kids and/or adult in a room right when they're are going to be grounded. For whatever reason the parent forgets because he can't get to him/her and just goes on with life.
  • albaniealbanie Posts: 584 Member
    edited April 2012
    I think if I ever have kids I'll put them in their room so their dad will forget to ground them and move on :lol:

My Sim got grounded for being past curfew, but that's normal. Yet when their imaginary friend did something, my child was blamed. Those IF's are some sneaky little pieces of material
    You never forget the face of the person who was your last hope - The Hunger Games.
    Banana! - Minions
  • SenoritaCoquiSenoritaCoqui Posts: 15
    edited April 2012
    lynsey31 wrote:
    is there any way to fix this? my sim keeps getting grounded for going to school and then when he doesnt gogets grounded for bad grades or skipping school

You have the parent go talk to your teenage sim and choose the option let off the hook.

Does anyone know if there is a way to stop a parent from scolding a teen? This is irritating. My sims are constantly getting into fights because i cant stop it from happening. Two of my sims have become enemies because all the father does is scold the kids.