Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ahhhh! First Sim To Go To Jail!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
First sim I've ever had go to jail! Tyler Andrean! And just when he was going to be promoted....
This is exciting.. :lol::lol::lol:

Comments

• roflmaoxsarahroflmaoxsarah Posts: 4,132 Member
    edited July 2011
    My Sim never went to jail before.. That would be so cool if it happened though. What did he do? =]
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    edited July 2011
    The only Sims I've had go to jail were in the Crimminal Career. Had two of them (on separate occassions) get nabbed by the police as they left their place of employement for the night. :shock: Oopsie. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    edited July 2011
    I've had a Sim go to jail twice. They were for something really minor though. He was only there for a couple of hours.

Can you Sim go to jail for days by any chance??

Happy Simming! :D
  • XeniumDogXeniumDog Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2011
    The sim cops have it out for me. My sim is forever in jail. It a bit ridiculous. He'll get out and the next time he shows up in public he is being arrested again. I wish there was a way to escape.
  • guitarherosimguitarherosim Posts: 1 New Member
    edited August 2011
    :?: How do you make your sims go to jail? The only jail-related thing that happens to my sims were the teen's curfew. :?:
  • HeartfangHeartfang Posts: 582 New Member
    edited August 2011
    :?: How do you make your sims go to jail? The only jail-related thing that happens to my sims were the teen's curfew. :?:

It's pretty random. As others have said, it usually happens to those in the criminal career.
  • dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited August 2011
    My sim in the criminal career is always getting arrested xD.
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • cleobabycleobaby Posts: 1,048 Member
    edited August 2011
    It can also happen if your sims detonates things too many times after being warned. My criminal sim actually stayed in jail playing checkers for 3 sim days. :shock:
  • Morgie10Morgie10 Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited August 2011
    I have never had a sim go to jail before!
  • SyliannaSylianna Posts: 142
    edited August 2011
    Heartfang wrote:
    It's pretty random. As others have said, it usually happens to those in the criminal career.

I've had criminals...one who hit the top of his career, but he was never caught! I didn't even knows Sims could be arrested! Like others, I've had teen sims busted for the curfew thing, but no sim of mine was ever arrested! That's so not fair!!

>.>

<.<

Yes, I want my sim arrested! lol
  • SharonjSharonj Posts: 5,246 Member
    edited August 2011
    Vampires go to jail for taking plasma fruit from the grocery store, when they get caught. :lol:
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited August 2011
    Lol why is this back up again? LOL :lol:
    My Sims was sent to jail in the criminal career..
  • musiclikelovemusiclikelove Posts: 163 New Member
    edited August 2011
    Had no idea sims could even go to jail. . . :shock: :lol:
  • nym1997nym1997 Posts: 2,963 New Member
    edited August 2011
    my sim have been to jail because of the criminal career... his wife was probably not too happy
  • LittlechloebearLittlechloebear Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    my sim went to jail 4 times :shock: he was just talking to a sim and then BAM it happen :(
  • tessabemetessabeme Posts: 226 Member
    edited July 2014
    One of my girls have been to jail twice lol
    Follow me on Tumblr