Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HItched! Volume 4! Dark Hearts: Assignment 4 Scores and Assignment 5: Temptation

HitchedV4Banner.jpg

FirstPlace.jpg

We have a tie for first! Kelren and Early!

Kelren

HnvVE.jpg

JKA
Creativity: 24
Quality: 23
Relation/Portrayal: 22
Pose: 24
Total: 93
Comments: I really like the creative theme you have here, and all the clutter on the table is adorable. I love the clock in the background... Kind of wish it was closer up actually. I ADORE their poses.. they are simple and even though you can't see the whole of Ashe's face, I just see this awesome look of adoration in their faces. I love love the set, however I think I love it too much and my eye is constantly pulled away from the couple looking at all the detail in the set.

PK
Creativity 25/25
General Quality 25/25
Relation to assignment/ portrayal 25/25
Pose 24/25

Total 99/100

Comments: I think this is my favourite picture from you so far for this competition. The background has such detail and depth. I love the idea of having an Alice in Wonderland themed wedding with a Mad Hatter Tea party reception. The one mark is just for the fact I can’t see both Ashe and Scarletts faces, but I do really love the posing regardless of that, it does really look as if the two of them are sharing a really special moment. Beautiful wedding dress, those EA wedding dresses really aren’t bad at all.

Total: 192

Early

hitched4.png

JKA
Quality: 25
Relation/Portrayal: 25
Pose: 23
Total: 97
Comments: As simple of a thing as it is, I can't get over how much I like the lighting in this pic. Constance looks like a porcelain doll. I think though you might have sacrificed the creativity with this pic in not having an epic theme or anything, you made up for it with detail. It's just good, solid with clear, bold contrasting colors. The sunset is gorgeous! I usually think the lense flair thing (I guess thats what it's called) is kind of idk like.. trying too hard, however its a very subtle detail here and I think it's working nicely.

PK
Creativity 23/25
General Quality 25/25
Relation to assignment/ portrayal 24/25
Pose 23/25

Total 95/100

Comments: All the layering in this picture is beautiful. The distant background out the window, the cluttered table of wedding items and then the pianist Ralph and Constance and Alexander. Really lovely outfits, colors and textures. Though the whole setting is really pretty and well put together butit lacked just that little bit of extra creativity that some of the other entries had. While I loved that deep connection Alexander and Constance have with those poses I just wish we could see his face as well.

Total: 192

SecondPlace.jpg

Simanims!

hitchedglasshousse.jpg

JKA
Quality: 25
Relation/Portrayal: 23
Total: 95
Comments: Soooo Sooo gorgeous and crystal clear! You have a knack for arranging plant life without it just looking.. random and unnatural. Or should I say landscaping xD The sun coming through was a brilliant touch and what a gorgeous place for them to have a weddding! I downloaded that greenhouse thing and I'm sorta jealous because I haven't really been able to use it... Props to you there! I know I know I know I hound on this, and I kind of want to be progressive and not harp on it when it's such a gorgeous pic, but I am sorta missing their faces... and also I just wish there was like.. one more little detail to make it look like a wedding... like maybe an officant barely showing on the left side of the pic that is marrying them. (although I understand witch such a gorgeous set I'd absolutely hate to cover up any bit of it.) The camera angle was perfect for capturing the greenhouse details. I would love to see more pics of the set! And I love how Goth it looks without the overdone effort of it. Goth with taste!

PK
Creativity 23/25
General Quality 24/25
Relation to assignment/ portrayal 25/25
Pose 22/25

Total 94/100

Comments: Such detail in your set! The lighting is really magical and the Victorian moulding looks fantastic. The wedding attire is recolored and chosen well, it looks traditional while also still having that gothic charm. I think the posing was definitely what ruined it for me. I love the interaction between the two of them but I think it would have had more impact if we had a closer shot of their faces or if you had somehow turned them slightly towards the camera without warping the pose.

Total: 189

Simpixie

unledam.jpg

JKA
Creativity: 23
Total: 93
Comments: I think this one is a great improvement for you! REALLY great! Love the interesting camera angle and their poses.. what a creative idea and you can see both of their faces. I think it gives them such personality too to be kinda silly and have a theatrical wedding. The colors in this pic are actually good however... while I like the white coloring it adds, I'm not a huge fan of the fog. I like it far away (like on the top part of your pic) but not on the bottom. Also the coffin is nice, but I think a stone table with some decoration would be better. I want to say that I'm not a fan of the veil, but honestly it wouldn't look like a wedding pic without it, so I'm glad it's there. I think maybe play around with textures on it to see if it looks better with a texture. Gah! I feel awful. I'm *really* nit picking, but I really am incredibly happy with this pic! Your composition has improved gobs!!!

PK
Creativity 23/25
General Quality 22/25
Relation to assignment/ portrayal 24/25
Pose 24/25

Total 93/100

Comments: You really embraced the idea of having a themed gothic wedding. The posing is fantastic, very dramatic just like the sort of staged photo you would get done by a professional photographer after the actual wedding. The outfits are fantastic too, though I think Zach could have gone without that beanie hat, it looked just a bit too casual compared to the rest of his outfit and Ramona’s dress. I would have used a bit of extra light too, one spotlight directed on Ramona and Zach just to light their faces a bit more, add some dimension and shadows to their skin without interfering with the dark background. I would leave off the blur effect around the edges too and the border, I know you were going for a ‘’real photo’’ look and those editing additions kinda interfered with that idea.

Total: 186

Pixie

20gmh3c.jpg

JKA
Creativity: 23
Quality: 21
Pose: 25
Total: 92
Comments: Ooohhh Really loving the camera work in this one. Awesome angle! I think one way to handle those music notes is to... nevermind just read PK's comment and saw she already told you xD. (Thanks!) I really loved the story! Definitely shows Nate's dedication. I think with Amber's dress being such an important part of the story, I'd like to have seen a little more light on it. Overall I'm really impressed with this and your level of inspiration behind it!

PK
Creativity 24/25
General Quality 22/25
Relation to assignment/ portrayal 23/25
Pose 25/25

Total 94/100

Comments: Great choice of posing, it would have been even better if they had been smiling, but I gave you max marks anyways just because of how gorgeous the poses look together. The camera angle is really creative too. Nate looks really handsome in his suit, wish we could have seen more of Ambers dress. As far as I know you don’t need a mod to remove musical notes from shots, just make sure they are playing somewhere else and then move them into the shot with moveobjects on, it will leave the musical notes behind (pretty sure that trick still works but I don’t have the latest patches so they may have changed it). Would have loved just a little more light, just on Nate and Amber, a spotlight just to bring out some depth in their skin.

Total: 186

Amieechu

fins.jpg

JKA
Quality: 24
Relation/Portrayal: 21
Total: 92
Comments: Gah! I so wish this picture was just.. for another assignment! Because I think it's one of your best if not your best, and standalone I think I'd score it close to perfectly. I scored really low because it just doesn't really look like a wedding pic at all to me. But you've really done a fabulous job with the lighting and I love the curtains.. they add so much texture to the shot. Kinda wishing your couple was in the front. Otherwise what an awesome, secksay pic with awesome composition!

PK
Creativity 25/25
General Quality 24/25
Relation to assignment/ portrayal 22/25
Pose 22/25

Total 93/100

Comments: Really creative idea! Seems like the perfect theme for an alternative couple. Loving the Rocky Horror poster in the background....in simlish!!! Helvetica and Cato have some great costumes too, there are some cross dressing CC around somewhere which would have gone down really well though. While I loved the overall idea I think you could have still made it look a bit more ‘’wedding like’’ maybe a black veil on Helvetica, or some wedding CC in the background with some Rocky Horror touches. The poses were really boring too, everyone looks really wooden and bored even though they are at this amazing themed wedding.

Total: 185

ladybug

2hcp27l.jpg

JKA
Creativity: 22
Quality: 21
Total: 90
Comments: You've done a great job making your couple the focal point of this shot! I also love the posing. I could so see that being a pose for some great wedding pics. I really do want to see your pics starting to zoom more into your couple. While detail is nice, I think you should worry more about capturing the moment between your couple rather than capturing all the details of the set. Pose your couple, then find an angle with a little bit of motion to it.. experiment with something not head on, then fill in the details as you would see them.

PK
Creativity 25/25
General Quality 24/25
Relation to assignment/ portrayal 21/25
Pose 24/25

Total 94/100

Comments: I love the fact you’re really embracing the overall theme of this competition and really experimenting with different sets, the grunge style of this one is great. Hellokitty’s dress is gorgeous; in comparison Cato looked far too casual. The set itself, and/or the outfits needed something that really communicated the fact they are at a wedding. The poses are really amazing, they have that loving connection I’m usually looking for in some of the more romantic assignments, and yet we can see both their faces clearly, well done.

Total: 184

.ashpie

1rsoea.png

JKA
Creativity:23
Relation/Portrayal: 24
Pose: 21
Total: 91
Comments: One thing about this one that I really valued was that there were extras and I think it looks the most like the actual wedding ceremony. I really WANT to like the picture.. it's very clean and overall I love the color scheme, but Raif and Moira's red is blending into the curtains. I think maybe coloring the curtains a nice medium shade gray color would have helped a good bit... or maybe if they had a pattern that wasn't too busy. I'm trying not to be too picky about the face thing, but I really do wanna see just enough of their faces at least so that we can see their emotions/reactions, etc. Be aware of your extras... sitting poses and clothing can be a bad mix, especially with dresses. I still just REALLY like the color and composition of this overall though :)

PK
Creativity 21/25
General Quality 24/25
Pose 22/25

Total 90/100

Comments: Stunning Red dress loving all the beautiful ruffles. The red veil is also a very beautiful touch. I love the connection between Raif and Moira with the posing, I just think because we aren’t getting a frontal view of them that it would have been more effective if the shot gave us a close up of the two of them. Great to see some guests actually at their ceremony gives the whole picture some added realism but the one on the left has her hand going through her dress, so beware of all the little details.

Total: 181

Spychip

hitchesassignment4.png

JKA
Creativity: 21
Relation/Portrayal: 22
Pose: 21
Total: 87
Comments: I really think your composition is improving dramatically! I think you also did a really great job with your editing! If done right I love a little editing/in game mix! You always have great lighting and I think you improved with her apparell this time, but I would have liked to have seen them match or at least his suit be black. I think their poses are odd and there just isn't really much to make it look like a wedding.

PK
Creativity 21/25
General Quality 22/25
Pose 20/25

Total 86/100

Comments: One of my favourite dresses that is, especially for edgy photo shoots. The little fence off courtyard you built looks great the perfect setting for a dark themed wedding. The trees in the background did throw me, I think some dark green foliage, a rich night time setting would have looked fantastic with the dark stone. Not at all a fan of the posing, didn’t get a wedding feel or even a romantic connection between Carrick and Terralyn. Carrick’s outfit also looked far too much like a school uniform with the emblem on the chest; it would have looked like a quirky suit if you had edited that out.

Total: 173

***Since Shizuko has dropped, there will be no elminations this round. Shizuko, sorry I didn't get a chance to say bye on the last thread. Life was kind of messy and I had missed your post until tonight.***
jz8tDGb.png
Steam: JKAmaryllis

Comments

• JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited July 2011
    Couples.jpg

HCB.jpg

SimsARL (Alexander and Constance) :mrgreen:

Spychip (Carrick and Terralyn) :mrgreen:

amieechu (Helvetica and Cato) :mrgreen:

Simanims (Elizabeth and Tristen) :mrgreen:

kelren (Ashe and Scarlett) :mrgreen:

pixie30 (Nate and Amber Damage) :shock:

ashpie88 (Raif and Moira) :mrgreen:

ladybug65 (Cato and KelloKitty) :mrgreen:

Simpixie2255 (Zach and Ramona Clear) :mrgreen:

Assignment.jpg
    Assignment Five:

temptation.jpg

Temptation:

In this assignment, only one of your sims needs to be in the picture. Someone in your couple has been tempted by someone or something.... incredibly dangerous to the relationship. Past love? That one person that was always no good for them but just made them weak in the knees? What happened? Did they succumb to temptation or was their resolve strong?

Due: Wednesday, July 20

Example.jpg

Sorry no examples this round ;)

Judges.jpg

JKA
    [img]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/sweetferocious/Sims 3/Simself.png "width=200"[/img]

PK
    PistolKitten.jpg

Tips.jpg
    Press ctrl, shift and C to pull up your cheat menu.

buydebug on: adds a menu in your buy mode and gives you tons of stuff that will be helpful especially in a sci-fi fantasy comp like this. There are also some invisible lights, very helpful for lighting your sims' faces!

moveobjects on: Just incredibly useful all around. I can't even begin to go over the uses for this.

hideheadlineeffects on: gets rid of those pesky thought bubbles and plumbobs.

Hold in alt while moveobjects is on so your object/sim won't snap to a grid!

Press tab when in live mode to help with picture taking.
    Camera controls:
    W - forward
    S - back
    A - Left
    D - Right
    E - Tilts up
    Q - tilts down
    Shift plus A - Rolls to the left
    Shift plus D - Rolls to the right
    Z- zoom in
    X - Zoom out
    Shift and S - reset

Rules.jpg

1. If there is a drop or no show there will not be an elimination.
    2. I understand that there are some times when you can't continue for one reason or another, but I think it's EXTREMELY rude to just not show up. I know I can't enforce this, but please if you have decided not to continue, please let us know!
    3. Please ask for extensions if needed. They will will be granted if a reasonable request.
    4. Changes to models: This is something I'm extremely lenient with. I mainly want them recognizable as the same person. Sometimes your game gets borked, etc and you need to make a new model and that's fine.... or sometimes you decide to uninstall a skin and need to change their skin.. that's also fine. Just try to keep their facial features the same so we can recognize them. You can change hair color (that's kind of a common thing in goth/punk anyway) and style of course. If you have any questions about it just ask
    5. Same sex couples are allowed.
    6. Editing is allowed, but just realize that editing may help OR hurt you. Just depends on how it looks.
    7. Because my job has a random unpredictable schedule, due dates will probably be a little over a week. This doesn't mean I want to wait forever for people to turn in their assignments though.

Announcements.jpg

Nothing yet xD
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    jz8tDGb.png
    edited July 2011
    Spychip wrote:
    hitched5.jpg
    Carrick's POV
    One kiss. Is it really that bad? Just the brief touch and yet I'm practically killing myself over it. She was an old friend. I dated her before I met Terralyn and I guess I never got over her. I know Terralyn would be furious, so I've never told anyone.
    ladybug65 wrote:
    I called HelloKitty and asked her if it was ok that I go to the local pub.She said it was fine and when I walked in I saw her.Orange Marmalade.She was standing next to the bar in nothing but some lacey panties.Orange was one of my old flames and technically we never split up.Plus I still have feelings for her.When she saw me she came over and said,"Hi Bad Boy come be bad with me,"And before I could react she dragged me off to the backroom.Well what did I have to loose it was just a one night stand.RIGHT??
    29znfn.jpg
    SimsARL wrote:
    Assignment Five
    [img]http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n566/secretEstonia/hitched5.png "width=640 height=480"[/img]
    Alexander and Constance had been getting along well ever since they were married. No fights. No arguments. Nothing. But that was mainly because he was never home. His job made him work long hours, and he usually took overtime.
    It took it's toll on the relationship. Constance called Alexander while he was at work one night wondering if he'd be home soon. He said he couldn't talk. He never could talk. Constance had enough and went a bit crazy on the phone.
    She yelled and screamed, "Why can't you just quit?!"
    She knew that was stupid to say. He couldn't quit, they'd be broke. And that's just what he told her.
    Though she knew it was true, she didn't want to hear it. She hung up, and phoned her best friend to ask if she could come over for a little girls night. Alexander would be gone 'til early morning anyways.
    She came over to her friend, Olivia's house. They made snacks and watched a bunch of cheesy scary movie. They had a bit of wine, but as it got later, they drank more and more.
    Constance started talking to Livvy about Alexander. They agreed that men were just sick human beings, and y'anno, more drunk rambles. Then..in Livvy's drunk haze...she kissed Constance. The stranger part? Constance kissed back.
    Soon it was a bit of a full on makeout session on Livvy's couch. They brought it to the room. Constance was setting out candles and roses when Livvy approached her from behind, and the clothes eventually started coming off.

Let's just say the morning was full of regrets and awkwardness.

If I get banned for this, I will laugh my **** off.

Ramona got a mysterious invite in the mail to her favorite club The Darling Doll. It was a goth doll themed club and she could never convince Zach to want to go. The party happened to be on a night that he had photo shoot for a wedding, so Ramona took the oppurtunity to go.

When she arrived the light were out, and it seemed like the place was empty. All at once Ramona felt a wet pop on her face, was blinded by the lights coming and on heard a familiar voice, " Surprise...I remembered your favorite place."

When her eyes adjusted she saw her Ex Bebe sprawled out on the bar in a tempting manor. Fear and excitement race through her body all at once. Bebe was hard to resist , she was Ramona's typical type. Bossy, self assured and loves to be the dominate in a relationship.For Ramona Zach was out of the norm. He was loving and respected her and thought that they should be equals in the relationship.

She loved him very much , but her old lifestyle was very tempting too. As Bebe strolled up to her her mind told her to bolt but her body said to stay. When Bebe's lips touched hers and she whispered " You know you are mine ....."
    Ramona's mind won. She bolted for the door tears streaming down her eyes...
    She had choose love.

Screenshot-8-4-1.jpg
    kelren837 wrote:
    Thank you for the well wishes everyone, I am feeling better! Still sore.

I woke up from my nap and walked into the livingroom to find that my husband had moved my simming computer downstairs and set it up so I could play while laying back on the couch. ^_^ I think I have been driving him crazy cause I am insanely bored.

Anyways, my entry is much more innocent than the others, lol!

Scarlett agreed to go to a rock show one night with her friends. Little did she know, Kale, her lost first love would be playing there that night. They broke up because she didn't want the road life. There were a lot of feelings left unsolved. In the middle of him singing a song he wrote about her long ago, he asked her up on stage. She reluctantly agreed, and made do with the awkwardness. Suddenly, he leaned over in the middle of the song and tried to kiss her. All she knew to do was turn away so it would land on her cheek instead (even though all she really wanted was to take him all right there)...

xS4Ip.jpg
    Simanims wrote:
    Sorry for the very long story xD but it kind of needed a long story to explain it :mrgreen:

It was getting cold now but the smiles were still on our faces, it was a truly amazing party we were both buzzing from it. It was quiet at this time down the streets, we were heading to a friends house for the night which was deep in the city. Tristan stopped and turned to me.
    "Come on this way, I know a shortcut."
    "What? No...come on we don't want to get lost."
    "I know what i'm doing! trust me honey, this is a shortcut!"
    "Fine, fine." I smiled at him and he grabbed my hand and we headed down a small alleyway.
    A short while later we were still trying to find our way, my foot got caught on an old bit of concrete and my heel snapped. I sighed at myself, typical. I looked up and Tristan wasn't there, he must have gone ahead not realising I had stopped. I walked the best I could in my broken shoe to try and catch up, but I stopped, the alleyway divided here. Left or right?
    "Tristan!?"
    No reply, I would have to take a chance...so I choose right.
    I stopped again, dead end...of course. Not my luck tonight.
    "Lost?"
    I froze, there was no way that was Tristan, the voice was low and intimidating. I ignored the voice and stopped still in the dim light.
    "Don't be scared darling, I don't want to hurt you."
    "Who are you?" I tried to keep my voice strong but there was an obvious quiver.
    "I have many names."
    I still didn't turn around but I could tell he was closer now.
    "But you can call me my simplest name"
    He was right by my ear now.
    "Death"
    A shiver shot down my spine, I finally turned. In the dark stood a figure...a beautiful figure, he was tall and slender. His jet black hair framed his beautiful face and his eyes glowed white illuminating his perfect features.
    "Not now...please...please don't take me."
    "Oh you misunderstand me...i'm not here to take your last breath. I'm here to propose."
    He walked towards me, backing me against the wall. He stroked my cheek, his skin...his skin was beyond soft.
    "I can offer you eternal life, with me...at my side."
    He smiled and I couldn't help smiling with him, I was lost in his beauty.
    "Eternal...life?" I asked in a whisper.
    "Of course, just you and me. Forever."
    I snapped back and looked away.
    "I'm married...I cant betra..."
    "Betray!?" He laughed an harsh yet angelic laugh.
    "You think he would turn his back on you for eternal life if the tables were turned? He is more selfish than you know Elizabeth, i've seen his heart, i've seen the evil that lurks there. He would betray you in a instant."
    I looked back at him, and was lost in his beauty yet again...I did want to be with him...I wanted the stay with him for eternity...
    "OK" I said with a smile that deep inside I knew was not my own.

temptation.jpg

ashpie88 wrote:
    Assignment 5 Temptation
    10houwn.png

Raif's POV:

Moira and I weren't married long before my lack of commitment really showed. I was just leaving work when my old girlfriend, Aisha, surprised me. She came over and leaned against me, stretching her arms up in the air like this was as casual as could be. She had always been attractive and always caught my eye but her smell, that was what was so intoxicating. Hanging around her started a couple of late shifts..if only Moira knew.

amieechu wrote:
    unced.jpg
    Full size: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2185/unced.jpg

There was always a part of Cato that regretted not experimenting before he got together with Helvetica. Of course he loved Helvetica with all of his heart, but there were some questions he wanted answered. Unfortunately, it took a cheap hotel and some heartbreaking to find his answer.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    jz8tDGb.png
    edited July 2011
    BTW another option is just to do the temptation assignment then move on... which I kinda like also
    jz8tDGb.png
  • ladybug65ladybug65 Posts: 696 Member
    edited July 2011
    I like it but if I am still here by assignment 7 I would be afraid my couple might not be in love
    2lijr.png
  • SimanimsSimanims Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited July 2011
    hmm im really not sure on this xD I kinda like the idea of a kinda progressing story thing but I think 6 and 7 are too similar maybe just temptation and confrontation/resolve. Dunno just my opinion xD
  • Simpixie2255Simpixie2255 Posts: 2,945 New Member
    edited July 2011
    i like it the way it is, It leaves us to decide how intense the fight and temptation is and like a fight it isnt over quickly.
  • kelren837kelren837 Posts: 1,012 Member
    edited July 2011
    Seems like a cool idea! I don't mind doing it either way. (I am SO much help here, I know) 8)

Thanks for scores ^_^
    edited July 2011
    I think I like the two parter idea :D I'll post the official assignment tomorrow if it's okay :D
    jz8tDGb.png
  • SpychipSpychip Posts: 804
    edited July 2011
    Grr... last place... ugh, I'll get better! I promise :XD:

I like the idea! My mind is already swarming with pic possibilities...
  • pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited July 2011
    thanks guys for the comments and thansk PK ddnt know you could do that XD

i love the idea of a flowing assignment and this assignment sort of goes wth what I ws hoping to show with the couple :D
  • ashpie88ashpie88 Posts: 3,163 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I like the assignment ideas, but I agree with Simanims that the last two are kind of similar. But its your comp so it is up to you :)
  • SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Seen it, thanks for the scores :P

I don't really mind, about the assignments. :XD:
    edited July 2011
    Official Assignment posted :D Will just have it span two assignments instead of three. Thanks for the input :D
    jz8tDGb.png
  • amieechuamieechu Posts: 947 Member
    edited July 2011
    Oooo~ liking the idea.

I was going to post my input but then the forums went down on chrome. D:
    edited July 2011
    Seen it.
    Love this assignment. :)
    edited July 2011
    Seen it ;)

Hehe I already did it :-o ... I'm fast 8)
    edited July 2011
    Seen it
    I already have to whole story planned
    2lijr.png
    edited July 2011
    hitched5.jpg
    Carrick's POV
    One kiss. Is it really that bad? Just the brief touch and yet I'm practically killing myself over it. She was an old friend. I dated her before I met Terralyn and I guess I never got over her. I know Terralyn would be furious, so I've never told anyone.
    edited July 2011
    Oh boy, I got an idea!

Great pic Spychip ;)
    edited July 2011
    SimsARL wrote:
    Great pic Spychip ;)

edited July 2011
    I called HelloKitty and asked her if it was ok that I go to the local pub.She said it was fine and when I walked in I saw her.Orange Marmalade.She was standing next to the bar in nothing but some lacey panties.Orange was one of my old flames and technically we never split up.Plus I still have feelings for her.When she saw me she came over and said,"Hi Bad Boy come be bad with me,"And before I could react she dragged me off to the backroom.Well what did I have to loose it was just a one night stand.RIGHT??
    29znfn.jpg
    2lijr.png
    edited July 2011
    Great pic!

I'm dying to work on mine. I have it all planned out :D
    edited July 2011
    Assignment Five
    [img]http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n566/secretEstonia/hitched5.png "width=640 height=480"[/img]
    Alexander and Constance had been getting along well ever since they were married. No fights. No arguments. Nothing. But that was mainly because he was never home. His job made him work long hours, and he usually took overtime.
    It took it's toll on the relationship. Constance called Alexander while he was at work one night wondering if he'd be home soon. He said he couldn't talk. He never could talk. Constance had enough and went a bit crazy on the phone.
    She yelled and screamed, "Why can't you just quit?!"
    She knew that was stupid to say. He couldn't quit, they'd be broke. And that's just what he told her.
    Though she knew it was true, she didn't want to hear it. She hung up, and phoned her best friend to ask if she could come over for a little girls night. Alexander would be gone 'til early morning anyways.
    She came over to her friend, Olivia's house. They made snacks and watched a bunch of cheesy scary movie. They had a bit of wine, but as it got later, they drank more and more.
    Constance started talking to Livvy about Alexander. They agreed that men were just sick human beings, and y'anno, more drunk rambles. Then..in Livvy's drunk haze...she kissed Constance. The stranger part? Constance kissed back.
    Soon it was a bit of a full on makeout session on Livvy's couch. They brought it to the room. Constance was setting out candles and roses when Livvy approached her from behind, and the clothes eventually started coming off.

Let's just say the morning was full of regrets and awkwardness.

If I get banned for this, I will laugh my **** off.
  • SimanimsSimanims Posts: 1,603 New Member
    edited July 2011
    @ Early - thats great! hehe love the little details

you know when you have an idea but its not possible in sims? I am facing that problem xD
    edited July 2011
    Aw thanks simanims :D

Oh, I hate that. That is a huge problem for me in most comps. That's when I wish I was a really good editor xD