Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

To those that know how...

124...Next

Comments

• SusanBachmanSusanBachman Posts: 9
    edited August 2012
    Stw402 wrote:
    This just about covers your question, it's a copy of the instructions I posted over on the SIMposium.
    I will bookmark this thread so if you have any questions I will try to help.

How to edit the sims 3 uploaded pictures.

I spent several sleepless nights trying to find a program that would give me access to the PNG files stored inside a lot package. Just when I gave up I came accross an actual sims 3 program in development Postal - A Lepid Llama Package Editor made by Echo, so all credit should go to echo for making this program, it can found here:-
    http://www.simlogical.com/Sims3ToolsForum/index.php?topic=85.0

I can't download the "Lepid Llama Package Editor" because the link is broken. :cry:

Is this the easiest way to include custom pictures in your lot upload? :shock:

Is there anywhere I can download the Lepid Llama Package Editor? :?:
  • KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited August 2012
    I can't download the "Lepid Llama Package Editor" because the link is broken. :cry:

Is this the easiest way to include custom pictures in your lot upload? :shock:

Is there anywhere I can download the Lepid Llama Package Editor? :?:

I don't know anything about the Llama program so I can't help you with that, but I use Zinda's UIL changer as NyGirl mentioned up thread:
    NyGirl wrote:
    I use Zinda's Upload Image Changer I find it to be the easiest program to use and it will change the picture of any package file, lot, sims, families, objects, with one click! here is the site if anyone wants to check it out, instructions on how to use it are right on that page as well.

http://zindasgoldensims.com/

eta: It's a pretty straightforward program, but there is a good tut on here somewhere just in case you run into problems. I'll see if I can find it.

eta2: How to edit the exchange cover shot photo
  • EmilyjohnEmilyjohn Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    Could you change the picture without downloading something?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top