Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Good Karma Spell For Msrednotdead

Thank you so much for the spellbook!!! :D I've been dying to have magic back in my game!!! ::happy hugs::

Comments

• BakingNerdBakingNerd Posts: 3,932 Member
    edited July 2011
    Thank You so much for the spell book also MsRed, so generous of you! I've only used it a little so far but I really love it! Thank you again, BIG HUGS :)
  • mona1996mona1996 Posts: 1,212 Member
    edited July 2011
    congrats for the spellbook :)
  • Jorge10dcJorge10dc Posts: 1,796 Member
    edited July 2011
    Congrats both of you. I've actually been gifted the spellbook too (by RebekahLyne) and I love it. I really hope EA takes a hint from the success of this and decides to make a magic EP.
  • blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited July 2011
    Jorge10dc wrote:
    Congrats both of you. I've actually been gifted the spellbook too (by RebekahLyne) and I love it. I really hope EA takes a hint from the success of this and decides to make a magic EP.
    I actually think that might be the idea. Kind of testing the waters. You know?
    YShQCz1.png
  • DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Congrats! I'm still hoping for the spellbook by a nice simmer so that I can see how it works. I hope that they really are planning on making a magic EP, it would be awesome. :3
  • KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited July 2011
    Jorge10dc wrote:
    I actually think that might be the idea. Kind of testing the waters. You know?

*crossing fingers that this is so*

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited July 2011
    Thank you Msred!! I really like the spellbook.
    I'm planning to build a community lot with the spellbook on it. I'll show it to you once it is done.