Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Agnes Crumplebottom Center

13...Next

Comments

• CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Fabulous

Cravenized her default outfit

Screenshot-920_zps6farziru.jpg

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • tintinfootintinfoo Posts: 84 Member

She's annoying, keep asking my male sim out for a date.

told her no so many times XD
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    You know that unflattering hairstyle that Agnes starts the game with? Today at the grocery store I saw an older woman with the EXACT same hairstyle. It's even uglier in real life!! :o
  • SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I think the hair she starts with COULD look much better IRL, or in game. Its a kind of hair style I think looks awful until I see it on just the right person with just the right details.
  • HARIBOWSHARIBOWS Posts: 115 Member
    Aww good to see a revived thread on Agnes, I love her! The first time I played with her and I saw the unfinished nursery I thought it was really sad. Like actually made me feel sad. :(

Her living in that huge house all by herself and being really reserved, it's a really good backstory and she is definitely one of my favourite premades. Whenever I play in Sunset Valley I always try to get her married.

I did the single father of five challenge, my Sim's wife had died too, and Agnes always wanted children, so they fit really well together! I moved her in, gave her some lighter clothes and make-up and she was the perfect step-mother and ended up being a mother of two herself!

I love happy endings. :D<3