Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will i have to pay twice!

I have bought the spellbook then noticed the library, if i buy the Library will the 500 points i payed already come of the price of the Library?

Comments

• SmalpSmalp Posts: 2,905 New Member
    edited July 2011
    yes you will be essential paying twice
  • mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    edited July 2011
    Smalp wrote:
    yes you will be essential paying twice

Oh well no Library for me then! :cry:
  • ZeekSliderZeekSlider Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited July 2011
    See, that's why I checked if there was a set after getting linked to the individual item. :) Now if the Library ends up in a compliation, I really hope the other items are something I don't want.
  • Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    edited July 2011
    I did the same thing I bought the book and then noticed the library I went ahead and bought the library but I hate that I didn't check first. I wonder if EA will be releasing new game play objects like this every month, I hope so.
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    edited July 2011
    well I was wondering that also, book and library,12.00 doesn't seem like quite so much now.
  • LoveEvilLoveEvil Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited July 2011
    I did the same thing I bought the book and then noticed the library I went ahead and bought the library but I hate that I didn't check first. I wonder if EA will be releasing new game play objects like this every month, I hope so.

I bought the book yesterday too and a few minutes after I had bought it they put the set up. I really did groan. :lol:

I wanted to get the set as it has the lot in that you can't get on it's own but having already spent 500sp on the book I couldn't really justify spending more points to get the set. :?

So I took the plunge this morning and ventured on to ea live chat, I explained the problem and the lady said they do not do refunds but I said again I wanted to buy the set the item was from so she redirected me to senior support. I had a bit of a wait to get through but the very nice man I spoke to added 550sp to my account and I have now bought the set. :D

I think next time they bring any new stuff out though I will wait to see if it's in a set first before I get it just to be sure as I may not be so lucky to get a refund next time.