Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Specs good, yet the game is so choppy I cant even play.

Comments

• f1ddyf1ddy Posts: 81 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Kromesta wrote:
    I also recommend to turn down high detail lot between 1-4 if you guys dont have high end graphic cards.

I'm going to defrag now on your advice, see if that makes a difference.

With your defraggler tool, did you defrag the whole drive?

And turning down high detail lots make no difference... I think it's established too that everyone on this thread has very good graphic cards :D
  • KromestaKromesta Posts: 69 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Kromesta wrote:
    Blighto wrote:
    Im having the same problem. Maxed out, the game runs at 150fps, but it still gets the choppiness (micro-stutter?). My PC is definately more than capable, and plays games like crysis warhead maxed out, and all drivers are up to date on windows 7 64-bit.

The choppiness seems to happen most noticeably when scrolling around, and the hard drive is quite noisy at the same time, which leads me to believe its a problem with data streaming from the hard drive. Im defragmenting my computer now, but i only defragmented it a few days ago anyway, so i havent got my hopes up, but we will see.

The other graphical issue ive noticed is that this game has quite bad screen tearing, and ive enabled v-sync both in the game (setting to 60Hz), and in the Catalyst control center, with no avail. The frame rate wont cap at 60fps whatever i do.

Other than that the game is awesome, and im still very much enjoying playing it, its just a bit dissapointing when the graphics arent as nice as they should be, especially on high-spec PCs.

Specs for anyone whos interested:

AMD Phenom II 940 Black edition 3.0GHz Quad Core
    8GB Kingston HyperX RAM
    ATI HD 4850 graphics card
    Western Digital Raptor 10krpm HDD
    Windows 7 RC x64 - Build 7100
    it may sound like a coinsident. but i defrag my pc the night before i bought ts3. after i installed it, i had 7000+ of fragmented files. Most likely because when it installed all over the harddrive,
    i would recommend you using the defragger tool i linked. its the best tool out
    edited June 2009
    f1ddy wrote:
    Kromesta wrote:
    I also recommend to turn down high detail lot between 1-4 if you guys dont have high end graphic cards.

I'm going to defrag now on your advice, see if that makes a difference.

With your defraggler tool, did you defrag the whole drive?

And turning down high detail lots make no difference... I think it's established too that everyone on this thread has very good graphic cards :D

i would do a whole drive defrag. Its what i did
  • WabeWalkerWabeWalker Posts: 18 New Member
    edited June 2009
    It's obvious that some of you had hard-drives that were pretty severely fragmented. So obviously defragmenting your hard drive was going to solve the problem.

But that's not the problem that the rest of us are having.

My computer is a beast of a machine. It's a Core i7, with a GTX 275, from Alienware (just 3 months old), and it should not be running the game like this. I even dropped my resolution all the way down to 640*480 and it still stuttered! It's obvious that the problem is with the software. Honestly, I can't spin the camera around without the whole game stuttering and hiccuping and catching - it's just not playable really. (I mean, you can play it, but it's just not enjoyable.)

I'm tolerating it right now, but only because I'm dying to explore a game that's obviously a masterpiece.

My hard-drive, by the way, is completely defragmented. My system is very clean. If I can run Fallout 3 at 60 frames per second with everything maxed out, or GTA 4 at 50 frames with everything maxed out, or Crysis at 30 frames in DX10 with everything maxed out, then I should be able to run The Sims 3 smoothly as well.

I don't know what else to say. It's incredibly, incredibly frustrating.

(I'm a bit a worried that nobody from EA is reading this stuff though? Have the programmers been ordered not to respond to threads? I'm okay with that - just as long as I know that they're reading this? It's difficult to tell - silence isn't much to go on. Well, anyhow, amazing game here - just mind blowing really. I sure hope that a fix can be found for this particular issue.)

edited June 2009
    Core i7 920, 3GB ram, GTX 275

Hey, you know what, some smart guy, in this section of the forum, started a thread in which he asked people for their system specs, and how well the game was performing for them.

Many people with specs lower than mine... and I mean quite a bit lower... are running the game maxed-out, at the same resolution, and are experiencing ultra smooth gameplay. Okay, so it's not an engine issue in general then? It's something more specific - which is obviously good news.

A guy with specs almost identical to mine said that he was getting way over 100 frames per second!

Again, to repeat myself, my system is clean. I can run virtually any game on it flawlessly - and yes my hard drive is defragmented.

Man, is this ever frustrating, knowing that the majority of people are running the game smoothly.
  • thelittlebearthelittlebear Posts: 46 Member
    edited June 2009
    Perhaps it is a matter of perspective. People with lower-end pc's are just happy that the game runs smoothly enough to be playable, perhaps they consider that to be "perfect". Those with high-end rigs are used to a higher level of performance, so the tearing and jugging stand out more. I wonder if anyone has access to a lower-end pc that they could test this out on?
  • tastethecouragetastethecourage Posts: 16 New Member
    edited June 2009
    WabeWalker wrote:
    Core i7 920, 3GB ram, GTX 275

Hey, you know what, some smart guy, in this section of the forum, started a thread in which he asked people for their system specs, and how well the game was performing for them.

Many people with specs lower than mine... and I mean quite a bit lower... are running the game maxed-out, at the same resolution, and are experiencing ultra smooth gameplay. Okay, so it's not an engine issue in general then? It's something more specific - which is obviously good news.

A guy with specs almost identical to mine said that he was getting way over 100 frames per second!

Again, to repeat myself, my system is clean. I can run virtually any game on it flawlessly - and yes my hard drive is defragmented.

Man, is this ever frustrating, knowing that the majority of people are running the game smoothly.

Try using FRAPS. I bet you're getting way over 100 fps too just like me and still have stuttering.

I can be getting 150fps and still have the game hiccup and stutter the second I move the camera.
    edited June 2009
    Exactly.

One of my friends was playing a game on his laptop - he was fine with it - to me it looked like a slideshow it was so slow and bad!

And FPS mean nothing - I can get 160fps on The Sims 3, or 60fps if I force V-sync on... never really drop below 60... and I still get the stuttering!

I'm going to install this on my laptop and see what it's like (that's a core duo, dedicated but not brilliant graphics) and see if there is the stuttering/choppyness.

I have a feeling there will be.
    edited June 2009
    I give up.

I can't play the game like this.

EDIT: Actually, I'm not giving up. But what are we supposed to do now? I'm not playing the game like this. I'm not. Is the next step to uninstall, and just hope for a patch?

I mean, what are we supposed to do?
  • BlightoBlighto Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Kromesta wrote:
    i would recommend you using the defragger tool i linked. its the best tool out

I had been using the windows defragger, and windows said my drive was 0% fragmented. Used Defraggler as in the link, and it said my drive was 19% fragmented!!! Thanks Kromesta, didnt know the windows defragger was so poor. After defragging, the game is maybe a bit less stuttery... but it still stutters.

And if you keep scrolling over the same area, you would think the game would cache that part of the map into the memory and then it would become smooth, but it doesnt, just seems to continually load from the hard drive. Seems pointless having 8GB ram when everything is just streamed from the hard drive causing the stuttering that all of us are getting.
    edited June 2009
    I've experienced stuttering of this nature recently in two other games - Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2.

Both times, the stuttering issue was resolved with the insertion of a single command line prompt, and both times the resolution to the problem did not come from the developer, but rather from the community.

Both games have yet to be patched in this regard by either of the two developers in question.

I suspect that we're on our own here. I suspect that somebody from the community is going to have to solve this problem and that the solution will likely be some kind of command line fix, either in the game, or in some kind of .ini file or something.
    edited June 2009
    WabeWalker wrote:
    I've experienced stuttering of this nature recently in two other games - Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2.

Both times, the stuttering issue was resolved with the insertion of a single command line prompt, and both times the resolution to the problem did not come from the developer, but rather from the community.

Both games have yet to be patched in this regard by either of the two developers in question.

I suspect that we're on our own here. I suspect that somebody from the community is going to have to solve this problem and that the solution will likely be some kind of command line fix, either in the game, or in some kind of .ini file or something.
    just like gears of war on pc. someone from the community managed to solve the stuttering by making changes on the .ini file
  • KisskerVKisskerV Posts: 52 New Member
    edited June 2009
    1: The subject at hand : I can't help much here, Sims 3 (along with many other new release games) seems to be heavier plagued with problems then they realize, rushed into production and skipped extensive testing. Hopefully someone will have a fix.

2: To several posts:

Defragging your PC 1/week is a horrible idea - you will actually cause damage.

Defrag only when you:
    Install or Uninstall A large Program or several Smaller ones
    Delete or Add from another drive/source a large amount of data (over 500MB)
    Windows says "You should defragment this drive." (Yes, the detection is a good thing)

Or once every 2 or so months - if things start getting sluggish (lots of web browsing might make this 1/month, but NEVER 1/week)

Depending what OS your using, disabling the "services and programs" you don't "Need" is a bad idea - in particular Windows 7, Do not (I repeat DO NOT) disable ANYTHING with this OS - the OS is trimmed down to be High-Performance, even if you do know what your doing, and you disable the programs/services, you WON'T gain that much performance. Leave 7 alone.

Windows Defrag is fine - honestly anything else I would question the maker of, there is no need to Defrag at under 20% anyway. (which is why Windows Defrag tends to say "you don't need to")

Do not modify your .ini file unless you know what your doing - even then, depending what your trying to do, may in fact cause more problems then help.

I play Fallout3 as well - the problem of stuttering is solved without .ini modification - your information is out of date, try checkin the Bethesda forums.

If on the lowest possible settings, and resoultion of 800x600 or 1024x768 your still getting absurd amounts of stuttering and "lag" I would suggest checking your video drivers - if they are the most up to date - roll them back. Being "up to date" especially with Nvidea cards tends to mean they cause problems with newer games.

• BlightoBlighto Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    KisskerV wrote:
    Defragging your PC 1/week is a horrible idea - you will actually cause damage.

Do you have any evidence of this?
  • ametaldivaametaldiva Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2009
    First, my specs:
    Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 @ 2.26 GHz
    4 GB Ram
    Nvidia GeForce 9800M GS 2289 MB
    Vista Home Premium 64-bit

What a relief to find this thread! I am having the same problem and my computer was defragged before the installation and the specs are well above the minimum needed to run the game. I hope someone comes up with a solution for this!
  • cyborg34572cyborg34572 Posts: 334 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i have the same problem
    its driving me nuts.
    i hope ea releases a patch that fixes it soon =[

my specs
    AMD Phenom X4 Quad- Black Edition ~3.0ghz
    4GB ram
    ATI Radeon HD4870 x2
    Windows Vista Home premium 32-bit

for the meantime im not playing the game.
    when i keep the camera still i have a 100+ fps solid
    but when i move around its so choppy omg =[.

its really ruining the game expirience.
  • AkolonusAkolonus Posts: 7 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Same here. Game stutters when I rotate/pivot, move around the neighbourhood and even when focused on the sim when he's moving. Sometimes even interactions with other sims and when theres too many sims on screen cause the stutter.

I've tried lowering settings from low/medium and high to no avail. Defragged too, it helped a little but the stuttering is still there.

My Spec:
    CoreI7 920 2.66
    3gig Ram (well 6, but using XP)
    ATI 4870 1g Mem VC
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited June 2009
    I sure hope EA do fix this with a patch, and not expect us to somehow fix it ourselves!

More people would be playing this, than a game like Fallout!
  • AFC_DENAFC_DEN Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I'm not really in to computers so don't really understand what everyone is talking about, but all i know is I can't play the game properly. I've deleted every game off my laptop to make space (including sims 2 so am stuck with this now), checked drives everything. Something needs to happen about this.
    edited June 2009
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/11827.page

read: important fact to why people with powerful rig are still experiencing choppy/stuttering
  • averagemoonbeamaveragemoonbeam Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This is SO weird. I'm on a Vista with 2.0 GHZ so I'm already way below specs, but it runs like a dream on mine, on high settings. I do have a good video card, though.
  • lauraRIOTlauraRIOT Posts: 8 New Member
    edited June 2009
    seen as though i couldnt fix my problem, im gonna post my DxDiag here.
    maybe someone can help me through that :)

System Information
    Time of this report: 6/5/2009, 19:13:27
    Machine name: *****
    Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Basic (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.090302-1506)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    System Model: Compaq Presario CQ60 Notebook PC
    BIOS: PhoenixBIOS 4.0 Release 6.1
    Processor: AMD Sempron(tm) SI-40, ~2.0GHz
    Memory: 894MB RAM
    Page File: 1099MB used, 949MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 10
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 8200M G
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0845&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A2
    Display Memory: 306 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 115 MB
    Shared Memory: 191 MB
    Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
    Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll
    Driver Version: 7.15.0011.7614 (English)
    DDI Version: 10
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 5885952 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4B05-11CF-326E-011602C2CA35}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x0845
    SubSys ID: 0x360A103C
    Revision ID: 0x00A2
    Revision ID: 0x00A2
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {B338D50D-A64A-4790-AC01-475B64252A78}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_14F1&DEV_5051&SUBSYS_103C360A&REV_1000
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: CHDRT32.sys
    Driver Version: 4.58.0001.0000 (English)
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    Date and Size: 10/3/2008 03:39:28, 222208 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Conexant
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Microphone (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: CHDRT32.sys
    Driver Version: 4.58.0001.0000 (English)
    Date and Size: 10/3/2008 03:39:28, 222208 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x10DE, 0x077D
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 1/21/2008 03:32:24, 194560 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 1/21/2008 03:32:24, 5888 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + Standard 101/102-Key or Microsoft Natural PS/2 Keyboard with HP QLB
    | Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
    | Upper Filters: HpqKbFiltr
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: HpqKbFiltr.sys, 6/19/2007 01:12:04, 16768 bytes
    | Driver: wdfcoinstaller01005.dll, 11/2/2006 15:09:50, 1419232 bytes
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/21/2008 03:32:45, 54784 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 1/21/2008 03:32:49, 35384 bytes
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/21/2008 03:32:45, 54784 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 1/21/2008 03:32:49, 35384 bytes
    |
    + Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad
    | Matching Device ID: *syn0158
    | Upper Filters: SynTP
    | Service: i8042prt
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 1/21/2008 03:32:21, 54328 bytes
    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 1/21/2008 03:32:45, 19968 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/21/2008 03:32:45, 34360 bytes

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 79.8 GB
    Total Space: 105.4 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: WDC WD1200BEVT-60ZCT1 ATA Device

Drive: D:
    Free Space: 1.7 GB
    Total Space: 9.0 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: WDC WD1200BEVT-60ZCT1 ATA Device

Drive: E:
    Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633M ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:23, 67072 bytes

System Devices
    Name: Atheros AR5007 802.11b/g WiFi Adapter
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_001C&SUBSYS_137B103C&REV_01\4&B224E5E&0&00A0
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\athr.sys, 7.06.0000.0114 (English), 4/27/2008 20:07:44, 909824 bytes

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0AD0&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&48
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:21, 16440 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:21, 45112 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:21, 21560 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:21, 110136 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0845&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A2\4&105D929E&0&0058
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 7530656 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 5885952 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 454656 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2um.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 2360832 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv32.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 9043968 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcpl.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 13543968 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvsvc.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 608800 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmctray.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 92704 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdisps.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 3988000 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispsr.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 5790240 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgames.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 3398176 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgamesr.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 3430944 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccss.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 195104 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccssr.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 465440 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmobls.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 1264160 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmoblsr.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 2861600 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvvitvs.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 3787296 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvvitvsr.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 4147744 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccs.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 236064 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvmccsrs.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 45056 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwss.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 2636320 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwssr.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 2677280 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\oemdspif.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 217088 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvhotkey.dll, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 96800 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcolor.exe, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 154144 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvudisp.exe, 1.03.0015.0000 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 446464 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvvsvc.exe, 7.15.0011.7614 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 196608 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapps.xml, 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 189751 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwsapps.xml, 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 35415 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvdsp.chm, 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 181895 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nv3d.chm, 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 116384 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvmob.chm, 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 54988 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\help\nvcpl\nvwks.chm, 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 261806 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdisp.nvu, 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 7963 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\dpinst.exe, 2.01.0000.0000 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 795104 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpl.cpl, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplui.exe, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpluir.dll, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvexpbar.dll, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpl.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplara.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspara.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dara.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobara.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplcsy.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspcsy.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dcsy.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobcsy.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpldan.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspdan.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3ddan.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobdan.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpldeu.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspdeu.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3ddeu.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobdeu.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplell.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspell.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dell.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobell.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpleng.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspeng.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3deng.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobeng.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplesn.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspesn.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3desn.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobesn.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplesm.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspesm.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3desm.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobesm.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplfin.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspfin.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dfin.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobfin.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplfra.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspfra.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dfra.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobfra.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplheb.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspheb.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dheb.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobheb.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplhun.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdsphun.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dhun.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobhun.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplita.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspita.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dita.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobita.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpljpn.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspjpn.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3djpn.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobjpn.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplkor.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspkor.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dkor.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobkor.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplnld.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspnld.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dnld.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobnld.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplnor.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspnor.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dnor.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobnor.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplplk.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspplk.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dplk.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobplk.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplptg.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspptg.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dptg.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobptg.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplptb.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspptb.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dptb.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobptb.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplrus.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdsprus.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3drus.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobrus.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplsky.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspsky.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dsky.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobsky.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplslv.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspslv.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dslv.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobslv.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplsve.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspsve.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dsve.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobsve.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpltha.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdsptha.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dtha.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobtha.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcpltrk.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdsptrk.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dtrk.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobtrk.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplchs.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspchs.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dchs.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobchs.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvcplcht.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvdspcht.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nv3dcht.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\nvtmpinst\nvmobcht.chm, , 0 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.03.0001.0024 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 118784 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod131.dll, 1.03.0001.0024 (English), 7/11/2008 19:31:00, 118784 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_077E&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&21
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:24, 39424 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:24, 226304 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:24, 194560 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 10:46:05, 8704 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:24, 15872 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_077D&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&20
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:24, 19456 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:24, 226304 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:24, 194560 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:24, 15872 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_077C&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&11
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:24, 39424 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 10:46:05, 8704 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_077B&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&10
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:24, 19456 bytes

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_077A&SUBSYS_000010DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&A0
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:22, 151096 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0774&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&38
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.00.6001.17036 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:47, 53760 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0760&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&50
    Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_075E&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&08
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:22, 16440 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_075A&SUBSYS_CB8410DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&40
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:22, 151096 bytes

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0759&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&30
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:21, 16440 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:21, 45112 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:21, 21560 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/21/2008 03:32:21, 110136 bytes

Name: PCI standard RAM Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0754&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&00

Name: NVIDIA nForce System Management Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0753&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A2\3&2411E6FE&0&0B
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvsmu.sys, 5.10.2600.0150 (English), 4/24/2008 23:51:46, 14848 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\NVCOSMU.DLL, 1.03.0000.0014 (English), 4/24/2008 17:27:58, 41984 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvusmu.exe, 1.03.0010.0000 (English), 4/24/2008 17:27:50, 442368 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvsmu.nvu, 4/2/2008 16:29:16, 897 bytes

Name: NVIDIA nForce PCI System Management
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0752&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&09

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0569&SUBSYS_000010DE&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&58

Name: PCI standard RAM Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0568&SUBSYS_360A103C&REV_A1\3&2411E6FE&0&0C

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1304&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1303&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1302&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1301&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&0&C1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1300&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&2411E6FE&0&C0

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,**********,1,1,,
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    CyberLink Demultiplexer(NoneScramble),0x00200000,1,0,CLDemuxer.ax,1.00.0000.3930
    CyberLink Audio Decoder (QP),0x00200900,1,1,CLAud.ax,6.01.0008.5323
    PDR MPEG-1 Splitter,0x00805000,1,2,PDM1Splter.ax,2.03.0000.1118
    Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
    CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVidEnc.ax,6.00.0001.2226
    Multiple File Output,0x00200000,2,2,WMM2FILT.dll,
    PDR TS Information,0x00200000,1,0,pdtsinfo.ax,1.00.0000.1926
    WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    CyberLink MP3/WAV Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,P2GMP3Wrap.ax,3.07.0000.1314
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    CyberLink Push-Mode CLStream,0x00200000,0,1,CLStream(PushMode).ax,1.00.0000.1627
    CyberLink DDR,0x00200000,1,0,PDRender.ax,2.00.0002.0026
    PDR Video Stabilizer,0x00200000,1,1,CLVideoStabilizer.ax,2.00.0000.1730
    CyberLink AudioCD Filter,0x00200000,0,1,P2GAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.1321
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer (HomeNetwork),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudSpa.ax,1.00.0000.0924
    CyberLink Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,0,PCMRdemuxer.ax,1.00.0000.6523
    WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6001.7000
    CyberLink YUY2 Sub-Sampling,0x00200000,1,1,PDSubYUY2.ax,2.05.0000.2923
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    CyberLink DV Buffer,0x00200000,2,0,PDDVBuffer.ax,2.00.0000.2607
    ReTimeStamp Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ReTimeStamp.ax,1.00.0000.0001
    CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source),0x00200000,0,2,P2GEdtKrn.dll,3.00.0000.2911
    Cyberlink Scene Detect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDScnDt.ax,1.00.0000.0813
    CyberLink TimeStretch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,clauts.ax,1.00.0000.3111
    CyberLink AVI Audio Time Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,PDAVI_AudTR.ax,1.00.0000.0724
    QuickPlay Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRResample.ax,4.00.0000.0126
    PDR Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,CLRGL.ax,2.00.0000.5607
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18000
    WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    MainConcept MPEG Splitter,0x00600002,1,2,mcspmpeg.ax,1.01.4178.0000
    MainConcept MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mcdsmpeg.ax,1.01.4178.0000
    MainConcept MPEG Video Decoder,0x00400001,1,1,mcdsmpeg.ax,1.01.4178.0000
    MainConcept MPEG Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,mcesmpeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
    MainConcept MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mcevmpeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
    MainConcept MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mceampeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
    MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,1,1,mcmuxmpeg.ax,1.30.4178.0000
    CyberLink DVB Subtitle Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRDvbSub.ax,1.00.0000.3829
    CyberLink Audio Resampler,0x00200000,1,1,PDAuRsmpl.ax,2.00.0000.1318
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
    CyberLink DV Reader Filter,0x00200000,0,1,PDDVMrd.ax,2.01.0000.2211
    WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    PDR Audio Effect,0x00200000,1,1,PDaudfx.ax,6.01.0000.0213
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18063
    CyberLink Pipe Switch,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRPipSwch.ax,1.00.0000.3215
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    P2G Video Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,P2GVSD.ax,6.00.0000.2310
    CyberLink XDS Codec,0x00200000,1,0,PCMRxdscodec.ax,1.00.0000.1016
    PDR SnapShotTIP Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDSShot.ax,1.00.0000.2617
    Cyberlink Byte Counter Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDByteCounter.ax,1.00.0000.1224
    CyberLink Editing Service 4.0 (Source),0x00200000,0,2,cledtkrn.dll,4.01.0000.1814
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000
    PDR MPEG-4 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,PDM4Splt.ax,1.00.0000.4122
    CyberLink File Map Sink,0x00200000,1,0,PCMRFMSnk.ax,1.00.0000.0810
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18000
    WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    PDR TL MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,PDTLMSplter.ax,3.02.0000.2219
    muvee HXImage Filter,0x00200000,1,1,HXImageFilter.ax,6.00.0020.0020
    MediaWriter Filter,0x00200000,1,0,MediaWriter.ax,6.00.0020.0020
    CyberLink SnapShot Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDSnapShot.ax,1.00.0003.0026
    CyberLink CD+G Source,0x00600000,0,1,CLCdgSource.ax,1.00.0000.1230
    CyberLink CD+G Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,CLCdgDecoder.ax,1.00.0000.1326
    CyberLink WMV/WMA Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,2,CLWMFDemux.ax,1.00.0000.1302
    Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    CyberLink Push-Mode CLStream,0x00200000,0,1,CLStream.ax,1.01.0000.3412
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
    CyberLink Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,P2GRGL.ax,2.00.0000.3328
    QuickPlay MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRMpgVEnc.ax,5.00.0000.5229
    P2G Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAud.ax,6.01.0000.3601
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    CyberLink File Map Source,0x00200000,0,1,PCMRFMSrc.ax,1.00.0000.0810
    PDR Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,CLVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.4214
    CyberLink Teletext Decoder Filter,0x00200000,0,2,PCMRttxdec.ax,2.05.0000.5001
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
    CyberLink Video/SP Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,CLVSD.ax,6.00.0000.3202
    CyberLink YUY2 DeInterlace,0x00200000,1,1,PDDitlYUY2.ax,2.01.0000.1715
    CyberLink PTS Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,PCMPTSReg.ax,1.00.0000.1209
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
    CyberLink Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.2030
    Cyberlink TS Information,0x00200000,1,0,PCMRTSInfo.ax,1.00.0000.2923
    CyberLink AudioCD (CD+G) Filter,0x00600000,0,2,CLAudioCD.AX,5.05.0000.4223
    PDR DVSD Modifier,0x00200000,1,1,dvsdModifier.ax,1.00.0000.0930
    PDR MPEG-2 Splitter,0x00805000,1,2,PDM2Splter.ax,2.03.0000.1118
    CyberLink AudAna Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDAudAna.dll,2.00.0000.1520
    CyberLink Scene Detect Filter 2,0x00200000,1,1,PDScnDt2.dll,1.01.0000.3814
    muvee Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,muveeSource.ax,6.00.0020.0020
    PDR Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,0,PDDemuxer.ax,1.00.0000.5224
    CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAuNRWrapper.ax,2.00.0000.1017
    Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDSubPic.ax,3.00.0000.0728
    Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    CyberLink Load Image Filter,0x00200000,0,1,CLImage.ax,3.01.0000.2928
    CyberLink Audio Effect,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRAudFx.ax,6.00.0000.0805
    CyberLink MPEG-2 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2Gm2spliter.ax,2.04.0000.2301
    QuickPlay Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,0,CLDemuxer.ax,1.00.0000.5609
    Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    CyberLink VAudAna Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDVAudAna.dll,1.01.0000.0826
    CyberLink EPG Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,PCMREpgDec.ax,1.00.0000.2917
    CyberLink AVI Audio Time Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRAVI_AudTR.ax,1.00.0001.0213
    CyberLink Audio VolumeBooster,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVB.ax,1.00.0000.1008
    PDR MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,PDVidEnc.ax,6.03.0001.1522
    CyberLink DV Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDDVTCR.ax,2.01.0000.1524
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
    CyberLink MPEG Splitter(Scramble),0x00200000,1,2,CLSplter.ax,3.01.0000.1508
    QuickPlay SnapShotTIP Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRSShot.ax,1.00.0000.2504
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
    Capture ASF Writer,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P2GDumpDispatch.ax,1.02.0001.2412
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
    Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter,0x00200000,0,2,PCMRLine21.ax,4.01.0000.0605
    PDR H.264/AVC Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,pd264dec.ax,1.07.0000.2029
    CyberLink Audio Resampler,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAuRsmpl.ax,1.00.0000.2625
    Proxy Sink,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Proxy Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Frame Drop Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDFrameDrop.ax,1.00.0000.0713
    PDR Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,PDAUD.ax,6.01.0000.4420
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000
    QuickPlay Audio Resampler,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRAuRsmpl.ax,1.00.0000.2304
    CyberLink MPEG-1 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2Gm1spliter.ax,2.04.0000.2301
    PDR MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,PDMpgMux.ax,5.01.0000.0725
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6001.18000
    CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRAuNRWrapper.ax,1.00.0000.1318
    CyberLink TimeStretch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRAuts.ax,1.00.0000.2108
    PDR M2V Writer,0x00200000,1,0,PDM2VWriter.ax,1.03.0000.2017
    WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    Cyberlink File Reader (Async.),0x00200000,0,1,P2GReader.ax,3.00.0000.3016
    CyberLink M2V Writer,0x00200000,1,0,P2GM2VWriter.ax,1.03.0000.2017
    QuickPlay MPEG Video Encoder 2,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRMpgVEnc2.ax,5.00.0000.1206
    PDR File Reader (Async),0x00200000,0,1,PDReader.ax,2.00.0000.0812
    Cyberlink Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P2GDump.ax,3.00.0000.7122
    CyberLink Transform Tee,0x00200000,1,1,PDTee.ax,3.00.0000.3130
    CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter (QP),0x00200000,0,2,CLLine21.ax,4.00.0000.7602
    CyberLink Video Stabilizer,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVideoStabilizer.ax,1.00.0000.1017
    Cyberlink TS Filter Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRTSFF.ax,1.00.0000.2923
    CyberLink MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,CLSplter.ax,3.02.0000.3829
    CyberLink SBE Filter,0x00200000,0,0,PCMRsbe.ax,2.00.0000.2521
    PDR Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDDump.ax,4.00.0000.6217
    CyberLink DV Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDDVDump.ax,2.01.0034.0028
    PDR TimeStretch Filter(CES),0x00200000,1,1,clauts.ax,1.00.0000.4024
    CyberLink PCM Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,P2GPCMEnc.ax,1.01.0000.0321
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6001.18000
    WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    PDR Dump Dispatch Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PDDumpDispatch.ax,1.02.0001.2412
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    CyberLink MPEGV Analyzer,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRmpegvanalyzer.ax,2.00.0000.2521
    mvAudioScope,0x00200000,1,0,mvAudioScope.ax,6.00.0020.0020
    CyberLink MP3 Wrapper-PCM,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRmp3wrap.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    muvee Video Analyser,0x00200000,1,0,mvvanalyse.ax,6.00.0016.0000
    muvee Music Analyser,0x00200000,1,0,mvmanalyse.ax,6.00.0016.0000
    MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Splitter,0x00400001,1,2,muveespmpeg.ax,1.00.0001.0012
    MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00400001,1,1,muveedsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0077
    MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Video Decoder,0x00400001,1,1,muveedsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0077
    CyberLink Real File writer,0x00200000,2,0,PDRMFileWriter.ax,1.00.0000.3307
    WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6001.18000
    PDR Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,PDAudEnc.ax,2.01.0000.1413
    CyberLink VidAna Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDVidAna.dll,1.00.0000.0412
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6001.18000
    Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    QuickPlay Video/SP Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,PCMRVSD80.ax,8.02.0000.0508
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    Cyberlink Gate Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDGate.ax,1.00.0000.0001
    Cyberlink DV Scene Detect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDDVScnDt.ax,1.00.0000.0426
    PDR WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,PDWavDest.ax,1.00.0000.6518
    MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005ffffe,2,2,muveem2vd.ax,1.01.0000.9816
    CyberLink SBE Source Filter,0x00200000,0,0,PCMRsbesrc.ax,2.00.0000.2521
    QuickTime Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,QuickTimeSource.dll,6.00.0020.0020
    CyberLink AudioCD Filter,0x00600000,0,1,PDAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.4417
    IDM Filter,0x00200000,1,1,PDIDMF.ax,1.00.0000.4924
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6001.18000
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6001.18000
    WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    QuickPlay MPEG-2 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,PCMRM2Splter.ax,2.02.0000.2114
    QuickPlay Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRAudX.ax,6.01.0008.5112
    muvee MediaProgress Filter,0x00200000,1,0,mvMediaProgress.ax,6.00.0020.0020
    CL_EVRWindow,0x00200000,0,0,PCMREvr.dll,1.00.0000.2315
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000
    WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
    CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (QP),0x00200000,2,3,CLVSD.ax,8.02.0000.0428
    CyberLink Audio Decoder (HomeNetwork),0x00200000,1,1,CLAud.ax,6.01.0000.4115
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6001.18000
    CyberLink MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,CLSplter.ax,3.01.0000.1220
    CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (CES),0x00200000,1,1,P2Gauts.ax,1.00.0000.2212
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2GTLMSplter.ax,3.02.0000.2219
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    CyberLink MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,P2GMpgMux.ax,5.00.0000.2221
    MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer-Plus,0x00200000,1,1,mcmpeg2mux.ax,7.03.0000.16926
    WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,
    CyberLink Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,CLVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.2024
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6001.18063
    WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    PDR MPEG1/2 Video Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,PDVSD.ax,6.00.0000.2130
    WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    CyberLink DVD Navigator (QP3),0x00200000,0,3,CLNavX.ax,7.00.0000.4211
    CyberLink Double Pin Tee,0x00200000,1,2,PDDoubleTee.ax,1.00.0000.1224
    CyberLink QuickTime Source Filter,0x00200000,0,2,clqtsrc.ax,2.00.0000.1303
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    CyberLink Audio Effect,0x00200000,1,1,CLAudFx.ax,6.00.0000.2905
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    P2G Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,P2GResample.ax,2.05.0000.1818
    QuickPlay MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,PCMRMpgMux.ax,5.01.0000.1129
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000
    P2G Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,P2GAudEnc.ax,2.00.0000.4815
    QuickTime Encoder,0x00200000,1,0,QuickTimeSink.ax,6.00.0020.0020
    CyberLink HDV Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,PDhdvsrc.ax,1.00.0000.0116
    QuickPlay Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.3512
    CyberLink AudioCD Filter,0x00600000,0,1,CLAudioCD.AX,5.00.0000.3111
    QuickPlay Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,PCMRaudenc.ax,2.01.0000.2031
    KsProperty Interface Null,0x00200000,1,1,PCMRKsPropertyNull.ax,9.00.0000.0000
    QuickPlay Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,PCMRdump.ax,3.00.0000.8618
    Cyberlink Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,PDResample.ax,2.05.0000.1818
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    CyberLink DTVCC Decoder Filter,0x00200000,0,2,PCMRDTVCC.ax,1.00.0000.1805
    CyberLink Audio Wizard,0x00200910,1,1,CLAudWizard.ax,1.00.0000.1215
    Cyberlink Streamming Filter,0x00200000,0,1,CLStream.ax,1.01.0000.2029
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.00.6001.18000
    CyberLink Stamp Effect,0x00200000,1,1,PDStampEffect.ax,1.00.0000.1312
    CyberLink QuickTime writer,0x00200000,2,0,PDQTFileWriter.ax,1.00.0000.3419
    Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,
    PDR Audio Noise Reduction,0x00200000,1,1,CLAuNRWrapper.ax,2.00.0000.1805
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6001.18061
    PDR MPEG-4 Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,PDM4Muxer.ax,1.00.0000.2626
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    CyberLink MPEG Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,P2GMVD.ax,5.00.0000.0929

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    MainConcept MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mcevmpeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18063
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MainConcept MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mceampeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18063

Audio Capture Sources:
    Microphone (Conexant High Defin,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Conexant HD Audio aux in,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    Conexant HD Audio input,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    Conexant HD Audio headphone,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    ,0x00000000,0,0,,
    Conexant HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6001.18061
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.6001.18000

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6001.18061
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6001.18000

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6001.18061
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6001.18061
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6001.18061

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (Conexant High Definit,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
    CyberLink Audio Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,CLADR.ax,6.00.0000.2108
    CyberLink Audio Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,cladr.ax,6.00.0000.2812
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063
    DirectSound: Speakers (Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18063

edited June 2009
    Kromesta wrote:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/11827.page

read: important fact to why people with powerful rig are still experiencing choppy/stuttering

You're suggesting it could be the hard drive, I would also suggest it is poor programming.

What hard drive do you suggest buying then? I would imagine most don't have some £200 HDD in their computer... mine is relatively new.

Any ideas? Maybe EA should have included that you need a very good hard drive in order to run it properly :D
  • WhimsicleWhimsicle Posts: 20 New Member
    edited June 2009
    im not sure if any one said this yet bu
    " -Intel 2.2 Ghz dual core "
    isnt meeting the minimum 2.4 is the minimum, i had a 2.1 and it wasnt working at all so i bought 2.9 and it works great! : )

edit--also having a good video will be of ggreat help because they run on there own
    edited June 2009
    Whimsicle wrote:
    im not sure if any one said this yet bu
    " -Intel 2.2 Ghz dual core "
    isnt meeting the minimum 2.4 is the minimum, i had a 2.1 and it wasnt working at all so i bought 2.9 and it works great! : )

edit--also having a good video will be of ggreat help because they run on there own

I believe its 2.4ghz SINGLE CORE (i.e. pentium). For dual cores and quad cores, it's not a major issue.

And I have a Nvidia GTX 275 graphics card :D
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top