Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Questions about Xing The Lunar Year Tiger and Stuffed Toy Rabbit

I feel kind of dumb asking but I've been wondering, are the Stuffed Toy Rabbit and Xing The Lunar Year Tiger items that go in the toy chest or are they displayable and hug-able like the stuffed bears? Also, if the latter is true, will they give the sleeping with the bear mood-let?

Comments

• MommylandMommyland Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited June 2011
    They are cuddleable like the stuffed bears, and I don't know if you get the bear mood-let I never got one before last night.

I do know that they do not count if a sim wishes for a stuffed animal.
  • Dove_CGDove_CG Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Mommyland wrote:
    They are cuddleable like the stuffed bears, and I don't know if you get the bear mood-let I never got one before last night.

I do know that they do not count if a sim wishes for a stuffed animal.

Ah, thank you! That still answers at least half of my question. I suspect it might not give the mood-let if it doesn't count as a stuffed animal for the wish. :)
    edited June 2011
    No problem, Ill have to try it today :)
  • KLoreleiKLorelei Posts: 7,606 Member
    edited June 2011
    Actually they're toys that go into the toy chest. They act much like the pink rabbit that came with the base game though in that toddlers who play with them will cuddle while playing, if that makes sense.
  • Dove_CGDove_CG Posts: 13 New Member
    edited June 2011
    KLorelei wrote:
    Actually they're toys that go into the toy chest. They act much like the pink rabbit that came with the base game though in that toddlers who play with them will cuddle while playing, if that makes sense.

Ah, okay. That was really what I was wondering about. :?
    edited June 2011
    Hrm never knew you could put them in the toy box.