Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clone voucher REMOVED!!!

Hi to all.
I played my game, and I wanted to create a clone of my sim, but when I searched into his Lifetime Rewards, I couldn't find Clone voucher coupon!
I know that I used it before I patched to latest game version, (that big patch of 600MB or more) and now it disappeared!
Can anyone please check if you have this lifetime reward (if you patched your game after Generations)?

Comments

• Sid1701D9Sid1701D9 Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited June 2011
    Yes its still in there on mine. I didn't purchase it though but its still there.
    Try running Story Progression for 2 days mod progression locks stuff up after patch. That usually fixes problems. I was running my sims without story progression and could not find stars or bouncers would not come to bar. Turned story progression on and star showed up and bouncers came to bar. Game tends to retrain npcs for the active households jobs mostly.
    Sid1701d-"I love my life, live my life and live to play, laugh and have fun."

"Love will Fight, Love will Win and Love will Survive."
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited June 2011
    Anyone else?
  • CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Mine is still there, and I have Generations and the latest patch installed.
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited June 2011
    Grrrr, I finally found out what is it. My sim that I wanna clone is a vampire, and you can't clone occults. So I cured him, cloned him, and made him vampire again. :D
    Thank you anyway! ;)
  • sims3gamer5sims3gamer5 Posts: 161 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Grrrr, I finally found out what is it. My sim that I wanna clone is a vampire, and you can't clone occults. So I cured him, cloned him, and made him vampire again. :D
    Thank you anyway! ;)

Well that's stupid. :x
  • CierxCierx Posts: 95 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Thank you anyway! ;)

Thanks!!! :) That was my problem as well!
    edited July 2011
    Vampires have genetics, so why can't the game just make a clone of the Sim as a child vampire? It doesn't make sense why they restrict something that can be easily coded. Heck, I had a mod with me so that as soon as the clone appeared I changed him into a vamp.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2011
    Vampires have genetics, so why can't the game just make a clone of the Sim as a child vampire? It doesn't make sense why they restrict something that can be easily coded. Heck, I had a mod with me so that as soon as the clone appeared I changed him into a vamp.

I guess it's for the same reason vampires can't be taken back into cas with the cheat. Their occult sims.
    edited July 2011
    I know that, but it's still pointless.
    edited July 2011
    I know that, but it's still pointless.
  • Dorcam233Dorcam233 Posts: 47 New Member
    edited October 2012
    I can't clone all my sims
  • RoxasnadlehydeRoxasnadlehyde Posts: 48 New Member
    edited November 2012
    I have a witch and a werewolf in my household, and no clone voucher appears for me either. Gonna try to cure 1/both and see if that helps.
  • sademaysademay Posts: 1
    edited February 2014
    I have witches for my household and the clone voucher isn't there for me as well. I'm assuming it's like that for all of the different types of sims...except human. I thought I was going crazy until I finally looked this up!