Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surviving High School - A Sims RPG!

Comments

• Options
    KiraTheSaviorKiraTheSavior Posts: 986
    edited June 2011
  • Options
    potterpower2009potterpower2009 Posts: 1,996
    edited June 2011
    Laicia:
    I stared at the two boys fighting.
    One of them was actually kind of cute but I'd never say that to him. I tried to avoid the opposite sex since most of the time they brought nothing but trouble. Hell females caused just as much trouble...
    I looked through my ipod and decided to shut it off since class would be starting very soon. Hopefully this day went on very quickly.
  • Options
    LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited June 2011
    "Hmm, Chessy, nice name! I should name one of the pixies after you the next time one is born." said Knives, deep in thought. Suddenly she heard a lot of yelling, and looked behind her to see two twins fighting. "Youch, that don't look pretty," she said with a pained expression on her face.
  • Options
    Cereline_xCereline_x Posts: 2,124 Member
    edited June 2011
    "Oh um, it's nice to meet you," Emma said, it was true Emma was always happy to meet people, even if it didn't happen very often. She glanced back at the twins as well and couldn't stop from smiling, she would never admit it to herself or anyone else for that matter but the one who was drawing was really cute. Quickly, she looked away and focused on Anissa again, "Oh um, no we didn't have to read anything. These are uh, for my own enjoyment." She gestured towards her book, it did certainly look very academic but it wasn't really. It was secretly a story about knights and princeses which she loved to read. Though she wouldn't deny good literature either, of course.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    16lheeg.jpg

The teacher then stormed in. She wasn't the prettiest soul in the world, obviously. "Good morning class, I am Ms. Summers and for the rest of the year I will be teaching this English class. Now if those two boys in the back would just QUIET DOWN -" she said that part loudly, "-we'd be good to go." She paused.
  • Options
    ShannachkaShannachka Posts: 798
    edited June 2011
    When Ms. Summers came into the room, I slowly turned to face the front of the class. This was going to be tough; Ms. Summers was my teacher last year, and I didn't get anywhere with her. Hopefully with Knives helping me I would be all right.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Knives stared at her new teacher, shocked. She leaned near Chessy to ask her something, but Ms. Summers abruptly said, "No talking!" so instead she scribbed down a note that read "What's she like?" and, when the teacher wasn't looking, tossed it to Chessy.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Alex smacked Anthony on the back of the head and made him sit down next to him.
    "this all you fault." Anthony grumbled. "We got in trouble because of you.Everyone's staring at us too...your sucha jerk..." Alex rolled his eyes and looked away, still refusing to speak to Anthony.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Anissa smiled
    "I love to read to!" she said, but then quickly shut her mouth when the teacher stormed in. SHe pulled out a black sheet of paper, ready to take notes.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I'm guessing you don't mind me having creative license on Ms. Summers? >.>

A piece of crumpled paper hit my hand. Where'd this come from? I looked up at the ceiling to figure it out, but that didn't help anything, so I opened it up. "What's she like?" I looked around me, trying to figure out who threw it at me, and I saw Knives with an expectant look on her face.

I turned back to the paper and started writing. "Well, she's strict and doesn't let you get away with anything. One time, I missed class because of a swim meat meet and she made me stay after school!" I crumpled it back up and tossed it to Knives. I heard it hit the floor.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Laicia:
    I stared straight ahead ignoring everyone else around me.
    Time to learn, I thought while pulling out my notebook from my backpack.
    Occasionally I found myself looking back at one of the twins. They were a strange pair.
  • Options
    Cereline_xCereline_x Posts: 2,124 Member
    edited June 2011
    Emma nodded but didn't have any time to brainstorm a good response before the teacher came in. Immdeiatly Emma faced forward, ready for whatever her favorite class would bring.

((Shorrrt response, but do you think we should time lapse to passed the class cause there isn't really much to do otherwise.))
  • Options
    maddiroxxmaddiroxx Posts: 636 New Member
    edited June 2011
    WOAH I'm here.
    Sorry, but company be here soon, so I'm going to update this later (again, sorry!!)

Pointless, the forum is being obnoctios about my post and I have to fix my comp. I will update/complete this :/

Name: Reyna (...)
    Age/Class: automatically 15/Freshman
    Clique: Rebel
    After School Activity: Optional, Choose from the list above
    Personality: Hates the preps, against the unspoken rules of social, hates the status quo. Pranks, is hard to predict, nice to those who are close to her, but disreagrds to those who she doesn't know.
    Brief Bio: *.* Has been a rebel for as long as she could remember.
    Anything else you might want to add: (Could be a phobia, whether they are a new student or transfer, or any other random tidbits of interest.) Born and raised in SV.
    Picture: updatig later, sorriez :(

Name: Refia (..)
    Clique: Choose from the list above
    Personality:
    Brief Bio:
    Anything else you might want to add: (Could be a phobia, whether they are a new student or transfer, or any other random tidbits of interest.)
    Picture:

Name:
    Clique: Choose from the list abo
    Personality:
    Brief Bio:
    Anything else you might want to add: (Could be a phobia, whether they are a new student or transfer, or any other random tidbits of interest.)
    Picture:

• Options
    edited June 2011
    efnbzc.jpg

"Now" said Ms. Summers. "There are 3 rules in my classroom. Rule #1" she said, pointing to the board. "Stay in your seat unless instructed otherwise. Rule number 2, raise your hand and wait to be called on. No yelling out. Rule 3, have respect for me and everyone around you. That means no talking, passing notes, and especially no breaking of the other rules." she went on. "You are no longer children, I see you all as adults, that means you are expected to behave as adults as well, kapeesh?" she finished looking at everyone expectantly.
  • Options
    Sugarshoes9ccSugarshoes9cc Posts: 1,562 New Member
    edited June 2011
    ♥ ココロ♥ ♥ ココロ♥ ♥ ココロ♥ ♥ ココロ♥ ♥ ココロ♥ ♥ ココロ♥ ♥ ココロ♥
    டு டு டு டு டு

Woah! Ms.Summers sounds mean :|
    Oh and I love the story :D
    (so bookmarking this :P )

Sorry about the "pattern-things" above and under my message, I was just trying something out :D

டு டு டு டு டு
  • Options
    gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Mike said yes to the date! Brittany and Mike went to Eugi's! They danced to their favorite song (Telephone by Lady GaGa and Beyonce), and found out that they have a lot in common! They started dating! Then, Benjamin invited Mike, Bridget, and Ray to their house thinking that the Black Eyed Peas (their favorite band) is there! He tried to bring his original friends together but Ray moved to Hawaii, Bridget got mad at Benjamin so never spoke to him again, and Mike prefers his new friends! Soon, Mike's new friends got really close with each other! During thanksgiving break, Braden invited them go to Santa Monica together! Mike bring Brittany with his friends, and they stall at Holiday Inn! Then, Braden has to make an important announcement!

(And yet another cliffhanger)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    டு டு டு டு டு

Woah! Ms.Summers sounds mean :|
    Oh and I love the story :D
    (so bookmarking this :P )

Sorry about the "pattern-things" above and under my message, I was just trying something out :D

டு டு டு டு டு

((Thanks, it's not a story though, it's a roleplaying game, so we all kind of create our own story lol. Cool experiment. :D))
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Anthony instantly raised his hand. He didn't wait to be called on, instead just started talking
    "Can we act like whatever adult we want?" he asked "'cause my uncle is pretty awesome and does whatever he feels like doing." Then he stood up on his desk and started shouting. "Woooo!!! I'm a cop on the edge! I don't play by anyones rules!" Alex Stood up then and wrestled Anthony back into his seat.
    "I'm sorry!" he said to the teacher, bowing slightly and she pushed his brother down. "He's an idiot really I'm sorry!" Then he turned to Anthony and said something in his ear that made him instantly sit down and shut up. The two then looked at each other and sat quietly
  • Options
    gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited June 2011
    efnbzc.jpg

"Now" said Ms. Summers. "There are 3 rules in my classroom. Rule #1" she said, pointing to the board. "Stay in your seat unless instructed otherwise. Rule number 2, raise your hand and wait to be called on. No yelling out. Rule 3, have respect for me and everyone around you. That means no talking, passing notes, and especially no breaking of the other rules." she went on. "You are no longer children, I see you all as adults, that means you are expected to behave as adults as well, kapeesh?" she finished looking at everyone expectantly.

(if I were one of her students, I would transferred! I hate teachers that does not allowed talking!)
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    2m76p2c.jpg
    2meu9go.jpg

Ms. Summers glared at the twins - she then continued. "All right, turn to page 23 of your literature books and begin to read up to page 32 until the bell rings." She then walked to her desk as the students began to take their books out and read, not even daring to make a peep.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    gagamummy wrote:
    efnbzc.jpg

if I were one of her students, I would transferred! I hate teachers that does not allowed talking!

You would think Chessy would transfer out, but she doesn't really know what it is. XD
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Laicia:
    I suppressed my laughter.
    Yes the twin calling his brother an idiot seemed like my type but I wouldn't say this to him.
    I looked at him though examining him.
    Yeah, I would just keep that little fact to myself.
  • Options
    snowdrop09snowdrop09 Posts: 224 New Member
    edited June 2011
    [[Is it too late to join?
    If yes, then that's alright, I'm enjoying reading it.
    If no, I'll go and make my character(s) :D ]]
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    snowdrop09 wrote:
    [[Is it too late to join?
    If yes, then that's alright, I'm enjoying reading it.
    If no, I'll go and make my character(s) :D ]]

((You can join anytime during the RPG.))