Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surviving High School - A Sims RPG!

Comments

• gagamummygagamummy Posts: 10,160 New Member
    edited June 2011
    dude, where's my surfboard?
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited June 2011
    ((*Impatiently waits* I'm excited to get started!!))
  • Cereline_xCereline_x Posts: 2,124 Member
    edited June 2011
    ((lol Yeah me neitheerrrrr I'm already typing up my intro in word *cough* <3))
  • ashleyadorableashleyadorable Posts: 7,254 Member
    edited June 2011
    ((*sneeze*))
    edited June 2011
    ((I would assume so. What better place to start :O? But don't take my word for it. XD))
  • LufferkinzifyLufferkinzify Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited June 2011
    ((Okay, I've decided to include pictures in this post, but after this there will only be, say, 1 picture per post, or none.))

35ddfyh.jpg

The alarm clock went off on Arlin's dresser; reaching over, she turned it off. She got up and yawned, then realized - it was the first day of school. She groaned. She wished she had at least one more day. Getting up she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and headed over to the dresser.

311svb5.jpg

She had taken a shower the night before, so she didn't have to shower. She attempted to pull the dresser open and --

95xz7c.jpg

-- landed right on the floor. Getting up she grumbled, already it wasn't her morning.

1zx9ois.jpg

Arlin stepped over the empty beer bottles and trash that littered the floor -- cleaning had to be done when she got home from school, she thought. As usual, her mother wasn't home. She poured herself a bowl of Llama-O's and began to eat.

2r77mns.jpg

When she was ready, she went and headed to school. Walking. Yes, she walked. She didn't mind though, it gave her time to think.

15ri1qx.jpg

Arlin could almost see the school, and picked up her pace. Then, suddenly, she saw a flash of blue, and went falling to the ground.

33my2z8.jpg

Her head hit the concrete but it didn't hurt half as bad as the punch she had recieved in the stomach. Slowly she looked up.

rqw4sj.jpg

A blue-haired girl was looking at her. Full of rage, Arlin shot up and began to yell.

oaakhz.jpg

"WHAT is your PROBLEM?!" Arlin screamed at the girl who had just punched her for no reason.

30vzkat.jpg

"I'm sorry," she said. "There was a pixie on your stomach. It had ran away and I was looking for it. I punished her by punching her, you see."

Arlin stared at the girl as if she were a three-eared Easter bunny. "You're off your nut ..." she said and, shaking her head, walked away.

2j4vs5d.jpg

"My nut? I have a nut? I ... was never on a nut, should I be on a nut?" the girl said confused, but Arlin was already out of earshot.

287kt50.jpg

Arlin finally reached the school. Pulling out her schedule she saw that she had English with Ms. Summers first. She entered the building and then the classroom. It was empty so far except for the teacher who paid no mind to her, she must be early. She got into a seat in the back, set her bag on the floor next to her, reached into her bag and pulled out a piece of gum, and popped it in her mouth. She then took out her iPod and listened to "Sing" by My Chemical Romance. ((lol and by the way, everyone has Ms. Summers first))

al5f9t.jpg
    Knives sat down on a bench as she watched the girl walk into the building. When she was sure she was gone, she got up and entered, going to her first class. Her heart sank as she realized that they were both in Ms. Summer's English class. She picked a seat as far away as the girl, then looked around the room, mumbling to herself.
    edited June 2011
    puppyluvv wrote:
    (If anyone remembers the Sims story I wrote, Kindergarten, this is th new and improved Brook that is in the novel version. I'm trying to develope her character a bit more :)This would of course take place before hand since she's seventeen in the book.)

((OMG, I love your story! lol! I never got past, like the 4th chapter though, but I should catch up! ;)))
  • puppyluvvpuppyluvv Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited June 2011
    puppyluvv wrote:
    (If anyone remembers the Sims story I wrote, Kindergarten, this is th new and improved Brook that is in the novel version. I'm trying to develope her character a bit more :)This would of course take place before hand since she's seventeen in the book.)

((OMG, I love your story! lol! I never got past, like the 4th chapter though, but I should catch up! ;)))
    Aw, thank you :) I stopped writing it on here so that I could turn it into a novel. It should be up on Inkpop soon. C:
    generation-two-banner-trait.png?w=640
    Our Lives are Better Left to Chance - A Legacy
    edited June 2011
    ((No pics for me this post...I closed the Sims and don't wanna take eternity to reopen it.))

These past several months had been detrimental to Emma and her family in more than one way. Or at least, what was left of her family. But Emma knew there was nothing she could do about it, she was too afraid to confront her father and not assertive enough to try and get the police to do anything about her mother’s murder. So she just had to make the best of it.

Her father was still asleep when she woke up and continued sleeping like a rock as Emma proceeded through her morning ritual: Get up, Shower, Get Dressed, Eat, and Catch the bus. Every morning it was always the same thing and her dad was usually too hung-over from the night before to even supply her with any sort of human contact before she was out the door and heading to school. And even then, it’s not like she had much conversation or basically anything at school either. “Bye dad,” she muttered under her breath before grabbing her jacket on the way out the door.

At the end of last year, before her mother had died, she had hoped that going into high school everything would be different. But, unfortunately, she knew it wouldn’t change now. In fact she was sure her life could only get worse and being a freshman certainly wasn’t going to help that.

She arrived at the school with time to spare, as the busses tend to drop kids off a good 10+ minutes early, depending on the route and the driver. Emma decided there was no point in gallivanting around in the morning so she headed straight to class, Ms.Summer’s English class. She certainly didn’t have any complaint about having English first. She loved English, it was her favorite subject. When she entered the room there were only 2 other girls in there, looking at her feet she chose a desk a row back from the front. Close enough to see without her glasses, but not in the front where she would probably draw attention. After a quick glance around the room, Emma pulled out a book and began to flip through the pages, becoming engrossed in the tale and completely oblivious to the slowly filling classroom.
  • KiraTheSaviorKiraTheSavior Posts: 986
    edited June 2011
    Alex and Anthony first, I'll post Anissa in a sec.
    Alex woke up first, as he always did and stared at the ceiling. He slept in the top bunk of his and his brother's bunk beds and he always thought he was far too close to the ceiling. It wasn't a problem when they were younger, but now he could barely get down from his bed without hitting the ceiling.
    He yawned and checked his phone for the time. "Still too early..." he thought and slid off his bed and down the ladder. He had a bowl of cereal for breakfast and got dressed as slowly as he could, trying to waste time. But he was far quicker than he realized, he still had at least another half an hour until he had to leave. He walked back into the kitchen and sat at the table, sitting down and drawing. He had peace for only around 5 minutes before Anthony strode into the room. He wasn’t dressed, he still wore only his boxers and looked as if he was about to fall back asleep. He loomed over his brother’s shoulder and grinned at the picture he saw.
    "Dude, give it laser eyes!" Anthony said happily, poking his brother in the shoulder. Alex ignored him. He was sketching a robot out of boredom, not wanting to start anything big for fear he wouldn't finish it before he would be shuffled to the next class room, but not wanting to sit idle. "I'm telling ya Alex. Laser eyes would make your picture totally awesome. You know you want to."
    "I'm not giving him laser eyes" Alex said sternly. "He's a friendly robot." Then, he drew a daisy in the robots hand with a heart above its head. Anthony scoffed.
    "That's completely lame" Anthony mumbled and sat down next to his brother. "laser eyes would have been so much cooler." Alex sighed and checked his phone again. Standing up he glanced over at Anthony.
    “Its time to go” he said “I suggest you put some clothes on.” Then he walked out the door, leaving his brother rushing around, mumbling curses under his breath, and trying to get ready.

Alex had walked for a while before Anthony finally caught up. He was out of breath and held his brother’s shoulder to keep him from walking too fast ahead of him.
    “What the giblets, man??” He said through deep breaths “Why did you ditch me??” Alex laughed, but didn’t answer. The two continued loudly into the class room, finding themselves seats next to each other in the back. Anthony looked around excited and punched his brother in the shoulder.
    "Dude dude dude check it out!" he whispered excitedly. "Only chicks her! Highschool is amazing!!" Alex sighed and pulled out his robot again, adding to the drawing and trying to ignore his brother. This is going to be a long year...he thought
    edited June 2011
    ((Nice guys, and I put another extra-curricular activity, Chorus. You can join one anytime you're playing))
    edited June 2011
    ((Nice guys, and I put another extra-curricular activity, Chorus. You can join one anytime you're playing))

((Must join choir...love choir... I'mma add that to my character's extra cirriculars then. Or whatever. :D))
  • potterpower2009potterpower2009 Posts: 1,996
    edited June 2011
    ((Only one picture!))
    Laicia Valenti:

I woke up to the sound of honking. At first I didn't think anything about it until my sister burst into the room.
    "Get up Laicia!" she shouted pulling the blankets off.
    I groaned and slowly got out of bed. I was not a morning person.
    My sister had been taking care of me since I was twelve. My parents divorced and there was an issue on which parent would take me. Neither of them wanted me so my sister stepped in to take care of me. We didn't get a long very well, but I was grateful none the less.
    When I arrived to school I had some time to kill before I needed to head over to English class so I decided to play my guitar outside. I loved music. It let me get my feelings out without actually having to talk.
    I played my version of a song called No Sense by Hatesphere and quietly sung the lyrics to myself until it was time for class.

Screenshot-6.jpg
  • ShannachkaShannachka Posts: 798
    edited June 2011
    As Chessy is rather vapid and not bright, she will say words wrong. I will put the real word she means in the double brackets.

The sun hit my perfectly tanned face and I snuggled deeper into my bed, letting the warmth soak in. That was when I heard my alarm buzzing at the top of its volume. How long has it been going off? After taking a glance at the clock, I panicked. 7:30! I'm going to be late! I almost regretted the late-night swim the previous night, "almost" being the key word.

I jumped into a cold shower and quickly washed up, tossed some clothes on, and quickly tied my hair into pigtails. I'd been wearing this hairstyle for years and I had no intentions of changing it.

Mom drove me to school and I ran into class the moment the bell rang. I chose a seat right in the center of the classroom, as I didn't want to be labeled as anything but perfect. I got a few funny looks, probably because my tan is so good. I didn't even have to fake bake this summer!

I looked at my schedule. English. Ugh, my worst class. I'll be lucky if I even pass it. I don't understand why it's so important to conjagulate conjugate words! I decided I should do what school is all about, talk to people, so I turned to my neighbor. "Hey!" I said, tossing my hair behind my shoulder.
    edited June 2011
    ((Math class? :shock: Nice entry btw))
  • KiraTheSaviorKiraTheSavior Posts: 986
    edited June 2011
    And here's Anissa. I'll be focusing mostly on the twins, but I'll make sure to play her too :D

Anissa wasn't excited to start highschool. To her, it was just more school that too up more of her time than she wanted it to. She wanted to just move on with her life but, according to her mother, she had to actually go to school to move on. She woke up right on time and sighed, truly not wanting to get out of bed. She lay there for a while until she heard the clatter of pans from her more starting breakfast in the other room.
    “Come on Anissa honey!” her mother called “Its time for school!” Anissa shoved her head into her pillow and screamed. There was no way she was getting out of bed without a crowbar. Apparently though, her mother realized this. Anissa’s door swung open and in stepped her mother with just that, a crowbar.
    “School. Now.” She said and stood there until Anissa got up.
    “You’re so weird…” she said, her mother laughed.
    “If we weren’t weird life wouldn’t be any fun.” She said and left the room. Anissa rolled her eyes and got dressed thinking, “life would be reasonable” the entire time. She slipped out of her room, looking around to make sure her mom didn’t see her. There was no way she was eating whatever made up concoction her mother tried to pass as food. If she had to go to school, she wasn’t throwing up while she was there. She made it out of the house and raced down the street, making it to school in record time. She looked up at the building, took a deep breath and shook her head.
    “let the torture begin…” she said under her breath, and walked into the class room, finding herself a seat right in front of the teacher. She assumed if she sat there, the teacher would think she was smarter and give her a better grade.
    edited June 2011
    ((Shan I love your character lol and is her neighbor someone in particular?))
  • potterpower2009potterpower2009 Posts: 1,996
    edited June 2011
    ((Do we need to be in the same class? I can change it XD))
    ((Edit: Changed it anyway ^_^;;))
  • puppyluvvpuppyluvv Posts: 16,996 Member
    edited June 2011
    Brooklyn:
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    “Excited?” Mom asked from across the table, taking a sip of her coffee. She was, of course, referring to the first day of school.
    I took a bite of my cereal and gave Mom a look. “Excited? For school? You’re kidding, right?” To emphasize my point, I made a gagging noise and crossed my eyes.
    “Don’t be so sour, Brook. It’s going to be fun! New classes, new friends, maybe even meet a cute boy,” Mom added the last part with a sly grin on her face.
    “Oh my god,” I said, covering my face with my hands. I silently was happy that I would be taking the bus to school. Mom rarely missed a chance to embarrass me, so letting her drive me to school- on the first day at that- would be social suicide.
    Honk! Honk! I heard the sound on the bus’ horn outside. Thank god, I thought.
    “Have fun!” Mom called as I grabbed my bags and headed out the door.
    I laughed and shook my head. “I won’t.” Before she could say anything in response, I bolted out the door and onto the bus, taking the first open seat I saw. I put my bag on the seat next to me, to prevent anyone from sitting there. I was anything but a people person.
    My schedule sat in the front pocket of my bag, so I reached for it and spread it out on my lap. For first period I had Ms. Summers for English. Great.
    When the bus stopped at the school, I got out and headed straight for the classroom, stealing the seat closest to the door. You know, just in case class gets too boring and I feel the need to walk out.
    generation-two-banner-trait.png?w=640
    Our Lives are Better Left to Chance - A Legacy
    edited June 2011
    ((Since Knives is in the middle, how 'bout she's the neighbor? It'll be an interesting conversation ...))

2m6mrtf.jpg

Knives looked to her left, where she had heard a "hi!" Knives stared at the person, then said excitedly, "Ohmigosh, that bag is perfect! May I have it as a home for the fellow pixies?" she asked, staring at it. It would be perfect for her little friends.
  • ShannachkaShannachka Posts: 798
    edited June 2011
    Cereline_x wrote:

Oh thank you! ^^ Naw, no one in particular, just whoever wants to be the neighbor. XD
    edited June 2011
    Shannachka wrote:
    Cereline_x wrote:

Oh thank you! ^^ Naw, no one in particular, just whoever wants to be the neighbor. XD

((Ahem ... ^^ *coughcough* :D))
    edited June 2011
    Shannachka wrote:
    Cereline_x wrote:

((Ahem ... ^^ *coughcough* :D))