Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

point in generations when sims cant get pregnant??

This issue is really starting to grate on me now. Ever since i installed Generations, my sims will not get pregnant.

i must have tried easily 100times. Neither sim is anywhere near being an elder. the lullaby music doesnt play but i give it a couple of days anyway to see if the nausous moodlet appears but nothing!!

i dont just jump them into it, i build it up with flirting, kisses, cuddles etc. ive tried it in the bed, shower, hot tub, elevator.

ive tried using a different household. ive tried a different town. ive tried reinstalling the game but nothing!!

ive tried to speak to people at the customer service but theyre useless.

any ideas?!?!?!?! im losing the will with this and dont see the point in the game when you cant even get it started with having a baby! id rather they had one than adopted

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    edited June 2011
    Sounds like it must be glitched. My sims only need to have a quickie in the shower and they are soon pregnant!

Have you tried giving both the male and female sims the fertility treatment reward? Other than that, the only thing I could think of is to force a pregnancy by using a mod.
  • AstridMMaizAstridMMaiz Posts: 2 New Member
    > @elanorbreton said:
    > Sounds like it must be glitched. My sims only need to have a quickie in the shower and they are soon pregnant!
    >
    > Have you tried giving both the male and female sims the fertility treatment reward? Other than that, the only thing I could think of is to force a pregnancy by using a mod.

> @elanorbreton said:
    > Sounds like it must be glitched. My sims only need to have a quickie in the shower and they are soon pregnant!
    >
    > Have you tried giving both the male and female sims the fertility treatment reward? Other than that, the only thing I could think of is to force a pregnancy by using a mod.

Im sort of having the same problem. My female sim and her husband have tried for baby twice now (the first time it was succussful but nothing happened) and the second time she lost the pregnant moodlet... I did do the remove all buffs cheat so maybe that was it? Im going to try the in labour cheat,see if that helps...
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Im sort of having the same problem. My female sim and her husband have tried for baby twice now (the first time it was succussful but nothing happened) and the second time she lost the pregnant moodlet... I did do the remove all buffs cheat so maybe that was it? Im going to try the in labour cheat,see if that helps...
    Welcome to the forums, but I think you might want to check the forum board and age of the threads you are posting on. This is TS3 and, as far as I know, those two cheats only exist for TS4. The two games are very different from each other.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • EA_CianEA_Cian Posts: 1,359 EA Staff (retired)
    Welcome to the forums @AstridMMaiz! As a quick head's up this topic is from 2011, making it just about 6 years old. Please always be careful to check when the last post in a topic was and if it's been a while, try to join in an active conversation instead of posting. :smile:
    ~my hair color is frequently changing, so my Sim reflects that~

Have questions about necroposting? Check out our Necroposting thread.

Bugs/Issues should be posted on Answers HQ, learn more over on Update on The Sims 4 Help Center.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top