Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So suddenly my kids' sims school bus is suddenly neon red????

2...Next

Comments

• Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited June 2011
    Enid11 wrote:
    I got the picture but how to paste here? I see it in folder plus I saved it as .jpg now what...click here and then what?

you need to go to a public sharing photo website like photobucket or flickr and upload the image from your sims 3 screenshot folder. Once its uploaded, grab the link to post on a forum and paste that link here, highlight it and select the "img" button.
  • caturaecaturae Posts: 2,244 Member
    edited June 2011
    paste the code that had [img]in it into a reply on this thread and the picture will show up :)[/img]
    edited June 2011
    paste the code that had [img]in it into a reply on this thread and the picture will show up :)[/img]
    edited June 2011
    paste the code from photobucket that has [img]in it into a reply to this thread and the picture will show up :)[/img]
    edited June 2011
    paste the code from photobucket that has [img]in it into a reply to this thread and the picture will show up :)[/img]
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited June 2011
    You need to upload it to an image hosting website like Photobucket or Tinypic.

Once you've done that, you take the link that the site gives you and paste it onto the forum :)
  • Enid11Enid11 Posts: 374 Member
    edited June 2011
    I can't believe nobody has a neon red bus as a school bus... Doesn't even say School Bus. I have changing my sims to different worlds lol to avoid the red bus lol but then I get it again