Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The EA Legacy! *Chp.1 "Where it all began" page 1* Feedback wanted!

2aalykz.png

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to An EA Legacy, by EA I mean completely EA, I am using only their sims and only their content, which also means that I am using a pre made from Sunset Valley as my heir!
Of course she has already got a job, skill and some friends, but it won't take the fun out of the reading!
I hope you enjoy the legacy, and look forward to the chpaters to come as I have a few plans in mind for generation one!

3460obd.png
1. Where it all Began - Page 1!

Comments

• pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited June 2011
    bhzuhg.png

2qxcq2x.jpg
    Meet Jamie Jolina, a young girl for Sunset Valley, she is smart and pretty and her aim is to prove that intelligence and beauty mix! But that isn't the only thing that is her life long dream, she also dreams of becoming the top doc around the town, she enjoys nothing more than helping the sick get well again, bringing new life into the world, and even getting a little bloody! But she doesn't only nurse for the health of others, she also does it so she goes home with a smile on her face, you see nursing gives her great pleasure but it isn't as easy as it seems!

2dhb691.jpg
    Being a nurse also means that you spend a lot of your time skill building, which can sometimes take up the whole of your day, but being single and not having any children helps Jamie, it means she can focus on her career without all the distractions!

2jfbc1.jpg
    Before Jamie knows it, a whole day pasts and she is sleeping soundly in her single bed.

vr7fap.jpg
    The night sky in Sunset Valley is beautiful, no city lights taking away the beauty of the stars and the bright moon that shines over Jamie's house.

2rhojea.jpg
    However the morning soon comes, and Jamie is woken from her slumber by the sun creeping in through the window, Jamie let out a sigh as she removed herself from the bed and pulled the covers over until the bed was neat and tidy.

zw0u4y.jpg
    Jamie starts the day with a delicious waffle and butter breakfast, slowly chewing the pieces and making sure she tastes every last bit.

rsc09d.jpg
    Of course being in the house constantly, and levelling up your skills does mean that every now and then you will need to go buy new resources to learn new things, and Jamie's favourite place to get exactly that is the book store.

105tu0j.jpg
    Once Jamie had brought the books she needed, she debated about going home, but the fresh air was so lovely and it was rare that she was out for once and not studding that she thought it would be a good idea to do a little bit of exploring, and maybe find some new things to learn and do.

9ib5ec.jpg
    While out exploring, Jamie noticed someone or something out the corner of her eye, she turned to see who or what it was, and was instantly drawn in, there was something about this man, was it his looks? His sexy smile? Whatever it was, Jamie knew that she had to go and talk to him, after all even though she didn't go out much, she wasn't exactly shy!

o91xdx.jpg
    But her flirty side started taking over, before she knew it, she found out a few of his traits, and the fact he was in a committed relationship but of course that wasn't going to stop her, there was something special about Thornton that made her want more, made her want to be with him every second and if breaking a couple up was what it took to make this man hers, then it was what she had to do!

2qss5rd.jpg
    After a few quick hours she had managed to convince Thornton that his wife wasn't good enough for him and so he left her, and she also managed to steal a sneaky kiss!

2nvgjno.jpg
    She managed to invite him back to her crib, but the only problem was within a few minutes of her being inside with him, she had to leave for work! So they set a date for that next night.

169q6uo.jpg
    The next day Jamie woke up quite early, she was a little to excited about meeting Thornton again. However waking up at 6am means that you have to wait longer, so to pass the time she did a little reading.

igaonp.jpg
    The time passes quickly but the night had yet to fall, and once Jamie read the book, she decided to do some planting, she had always loved to learn new skills and gardening was a great one to learn!

33nzwd5.jpg
    Once finished planting the seed and watering it she was just standing around doing nothing, and right then she wished to get a tattoo, so I thought what the hell, she was nearly an adult anyway might as well let her make the most of being young and care free.

wqy9sh.jpg
    But like most sims, Jamie didn't take to well to having a needle with ink on the end being jabbed in her arm to well.

1t0dpx.jpg
    After she had finally got her tat done, the actual tattoo artist decided to be very rude and “Boo!” poor Jamie, I guess that's what she gets for being so squeamish!

f24sw0.jpg
    It was getting later now, and Jamie was getting even more excited to see Thornton again, but she still had time to spare, so out she came of the tattoo parlour with a arm that was hurting like hell, an decided to stand around the park for a while. While at the park she saw some flutter friends, and decided that it would be pretty cool to keep one of the, so she went of and it was first time success!

262b7ft.jpg
    Eventually it was time to meet him, Jamie was more than happy and got so excited she got there early, but when she arrived she had a rather surprising surprise! Thornton had turned into a vampire, now this gave Jamie the chills and she started debating whether to run or stay, but there was something stopping her, and she wasn't quite sure what it was!

20ijur5.jpg
    Jamie ran inside, she could hear the music and her party animal side took over, she left Thornton to eat his plasma cube in peace.

35ddp5c.jpg
    Being a party animal this meant that Jamie went straight to the drinks! The bartender looked a little odd, but Jamie didn't mind, she just wanted something to help her party the night away!

jl728h.jpg
    Turns out that the Bartender wasn't in a good condition and needed a nurse quickly, luckily enough Jamie was there and was able to give him the treatment he needed, while everyone in the club gathered round.

2hqa4hj.jpg
    First Jamie checked his heart beat.

nyd7qh.jpg
    When Jamie saw that his heart rate was to slow she stabbed a needle in his arm, and told him it may hurt but it would keep him alive!

aww9w8.jpg
    Finally after the bartender was sorted out, Jamie and Thornton could do would they came to the club for, to dance and to spend the time they wanted to together.

j93jau.jpg
    Later that night the club closed, leaving Jamie and Thornton to go their separate ways, and when Jamie got home, before going to bed she put little Bert into his tank!

11vtrog.jpg
    That next day Jamie went to work and received a promotion, she is now level 8 in the medical career!

30a8kxs.jpg
    Later that night she invited Thornton round to tell him the good news, but when he got there he seemed different as he wouldn't even accept a hug from poor Jamie.

2dtbosx.jpg
    Then he left! With a smile on his face too!

2vbto5y.jpg
    After Thornton left, for around half an hour Jamie stood looking at herself in the mirror, she looked like she was going to cry, she wondered if there was something wrong with her or maybe it was just Thornton playing hard-to-get.

dq3vjn.jpg
    And so she invited him around again!

2vcixyv.jpg
    However this time Jamie had a plan, she asked to go steady with him and that way if he left again, at least she was a little further into their relationship!

wlf97q.jpg
    Then she made the biggest decision she had ever made! She dropped down on one knee and proposed, she figured that he would never do it, although she had one concern, the fact he had commitment issues meant he was likely to say no, so all she had to do was wait for his answer!

2us95c3.jpg
    Fortunately, Thornton said yes, and all Jamie could do was smile, and place the ring on his finger of course!

2134pi8.jpg
    She then decided to have a private wedding, as that way he wouldn't be able to run away again!
    2qdx6y9.jpg
    Both Jamie and Thornton exchanged rings, and all was happy, although Jamie had a fair amount in her household funds (due to the promotions and the amount she earns) she didn't really want to go on a holiday and neither did Thornton.

27yuy50.jpg
    So they celebrated in their own special way.

2zpjbck.jpg
    They both passed out straight after and shared their first night as man and wife, and well their first night together ever!

2jcu994.jpg
    The next morning Jamie woke up early, just like usual, she figured married life wasn't going to change her, not one bit. She made breakfast for herself, and prepared a plasma juice for her vampire lover.

r0vxg2.jpg
    They shared the most romantic breakfast together, blood and grilled cheese.. Yum!

2dw92md.jpg
    Once finished with breakfast, Thornton noticed something that didn't look to healthy out the corner of his eye, it was Jamie's mini garden. He figured she must have forgot about it, what with the excitement during the past two days and so took it upon himself to take care of the dying plants!

5y5ls5.jpg
    Jamie had received some bills through the post, and only had a day left to pay them, it was lucky she remembered to when she did, otherwise them mean men would have taken her stuff!

2wgrma0.jpg
    The couple then decided to sit down inside, away from the sun to read. Although Thornton has the opportunity to get discounts from the news paper, so he clipped away at his coupons while Jamie was learning all about the world of logic!

1fv9rl.jpg
    Then for some odd reason, the two of them moved to the bathroom where Thornton asked to suck Jamie's blood, after all they are married now and what hers is his.

r1g7ti.jpg
    Kindly Jamie agreed, although while Thornton was chowing down on Jamie's neck she started to feel a little drowsy due to loss of blood!

qzr5te.jpg
    And this was how Jamie thanked him...

2coply0.jpg
    For some reason, when it was time for bed Thornton decided to take the guest bedroom that Jamie had.

116kit0.jpg
    During the night I decided to buy a sculpting station, as I would love an ice sculpture of Jamie around the house, due to her being the founder and all.
    nfp508.jpg
    And the person who was to sculpt Jamie woke up almost moments after I bought this object!

6r7giq.jpg
    Jamie woke up a short while after him and decided to make pancakes for breakfast!

ort15x.jpg
    Whilst Jamie ate, Thornton continued to sculpt, however the sun was getting to him. So he had to stop and come inside, otherwise he would burn to death!

alm2vb.jpg
    I guess Jamie's cooking was terrible, because she was throwing up within minutes of finishing it!

2ewmm3m.jpg
    Thornton started to walk around, looking really sad. It was either the sun had gotten to him or he missed his sculpting station.

2wr259i.jpg
    So I moved it inside for him ;)

5lneww.jpg
    It must have been the fact he couldn't sculpt because as soon as it was moved inside, he tried out ice sculpting!

2dj0uo1.jpg
    Uh-oh, looks like the curse that every legacy seems to get has made it's way into this one... the broken sink!!!!

2yobvhu.jpg
    Now people had told me that vampires gain skills quicker than normal sims, however Thornton has managed to master the sculpting skill a day!

2zquagk.jpg
    Looks like the gardening paid off, as the apple seeds finally grew into trees!

155t9xf.jpg
    Look who's just discovered they're knocked up! That's right turns out that it wasn't Jamie's food but a baby growing inside her.

5l1ks0.jpg
    A few days into the pregnancy and Jamie decided to invite Geoffrey Landgrab round, no she wasn't planning on having a secret affair! She wanted to know the gender of the child and he was just the man for the job! Although if you think I'm telling you what it is, think again my pretties!

24nlh7a.jpg
    The days dragged for the pregnancy and Jamie didn't do much, but laze around watching TV or sleeping, or reading. But on the last day Jamie's belly started getting rather big.

1z3ylj6.jpg
    Just then Jamie thought she was going into labour but it was just the shock that the TV had broke, so instead of calling her husband, fatty waddled over to the TV to fix it!

zyiih.jpg
    Then BAM! Jamie's water's finally broke, Jamie was scared but she new that in a few hours she would have a baby in her arms

xbh2mg.jpg
    Jamie's magical moment finally arrived, it felt like forever but in a few moments she would finally be able to hold her child.

15sajnt.jpg
    Finally baby Alex was welcomed into the world, he was born with the genius trait and I randomized the other one, because I'm not picking the traits in the legacy, his second trait was brave!

And that folks is where I leave you, I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of the EA legacy, and please leave feedback as that is greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    ~ Pix
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited June 2011
    Bump for the first chappy
    edited June 2011
    feedback wanted! :mrgreen:
    edited June 2011
    edited June 2011
    :)
  • Blobby27Blobby27 Posts: 747
    edited June 2011
    I like the idea of an EA only legacy, I personally could not do that, I'm way too picky. ^_^

Anyway, hope you continue your story soon!
  • PrincessLala14PrincessLala14 Posts: 29,231 Member
    edited June 2011
    Blobby27 wrote:
    I like the idea of an EA only legacy, I personally could not do that, I'm way too picky. ^_^

I second this xD It's really well written, too, I hardly notice the EA people
    purple_flowers_39.jpg
    edited June 2011
    thanks you two ^_^
  • sarasim18sarasim18 Posts: 64
    edited June 2011
    Very interesting to read :)
    please post a new chapter soon
    edited June 2011
    sarasim18 wrote:
    Very interesting to read :)
    please post a new chapter soon

Thanks hun, I just need to get more pictures then new chap will be well on its way
    edited June 2011
    not alot of interest i might start a new one use my own sims, and use a good story line get more creative lol ;) and a different town as this no cc no costom stuff doesnt seem to be inetresting people at all
  • DanibleeDaniblee Posts: 2,429 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Blobby27 wrote:

I second this xD It's really well written, too, I hardly notice the EA people

I agree to this as well! Usually I notice the EA sims right away. This was really good. :)
  • Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    edited June 2011
    I really enjoy your legacy :D