Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legacy Island ♥♥♥

Hi, :mrgreen:

Legacy Island

large.jpg
(Click on the picture for link)
If Save option fails then use the Add to Game option :)

I really didn't expect this to upload. :shock:
But, here is a little world I was redoing for a few people.
I love playing the Legacy Challenge- only finished it for TS2. :lol:
This needs WA/Amb/NL/Generations and store items- Riverview/Evo Renault Set. There isn't a daycare center but there is still room to add one. :)

Beach, small city, small town, country, suburb, clubs, and apartments... hidden tomb to a secret science area.. it's got the spawners.
I made my favorite Sims from TS2 and made some new ones.

**Reiterated version has the Research Island moved to the Port***

screenshot_original.jpg"width=640"

World Name: Legacy Island
World Size: 1024x1024
Number of Lots: 97
.....Commercial Lots: 50
.....Residential Lots: 47
.....Occupied Lots: 15
Number of Residents: 39
Description
Legacy Island is a Small world on a medium map. I love smaller worlds where I can see almost everything. This world is made with the Legacy Players in mind, like me. A large central lot with neighbors all around and a town to explore. Room to grow and lots of lots for it's size... Built with Riverview/WA/Amb/NL/Gen/Free Store Eco pack... All the main spawners and populated~ it has loads of charm! I hope you love it~ Happy Simming~Rflong7/13 =D

....Since I didn't expect it to upload it might have a few errors. :XD:
Just let me know!

Rflong7/13 :mrgreen:

I used the Renault Pack with the Recharging Station
Thumbnail_128x128.pngSmall_Screenshot_1_201X120.jpg"width=150"
click on the pictures for links

Comments

• AHENRICHsAHENRICHs Posts: 1,678 Member
    edited June 2011
    looks great, i dont understand how you guys can put so much great detail in without your heads exploding :)
  • Rflong13Rflong13 Posts: 682 Member
    edited June 2011
    Lol~ I'm more worried about CAW exploding. ;)
  • DOLLDRMS1DOLLDRMS1 Posts: 2,955 Member
    edited June 2011
    Goodness, this caught me by surprise :lol:

Off to download and play. Legacy Island looks wonderful and happy, happy, joy, joy...it's populated! :mrgreen:
    edited June 2011
    Hi,

I had to have a world to test the mods. ;)

Check out the Crypt 'O Night... :mrgreen:

Because I should be asleep...

edited June 2011
    Will check out the club!

Rflong, you might want to tell people to use the add to game button to download. I used save file and installation failed. This had just happened to me with Sandpoint, so I knew to give add to game a try and this time got a success message for installation.

I have no clue why suddenly using save file isn't working, well for me anyway.
    edited June 2011
    Thanks, DD. I forgot all about that. :)
  • Meteora97Meteora97 Posts: 416
    edited June 2011
    Rflong13 wrote:
    Lol~ I'm more worried about CAW exploding. ;)

Yeah, there was a guy a few days ago who warned us for terrorists... :D
  • startspringstartspring Posts: 639 Member
    edited June 2011
    Just installed it and it looks great :D I totally needed this because my current legacytown is borked (gen 4 and time to move). Perfect timing Rflong :thumbup:
  • SummerSong86SummerSong86 Posts: 2,090 Member
    edited June 2011
    The Save File option worked for me on Mac. But I don't have EADM so it may be EADM is borked or needs an update.

I hate you RFLong--kidding....I was just going to stick to TWO worlds. I have to see this one, though. I just had to. Even with Late Night apartments in it. I will at least take one tour of it. It's too beautiful to pass up. I passed on Sand Point and that was hard enough. I can't pass on this. I just can't.
    edited June 2011
    Uhm... I have to tell ya~ This is still a test. I haven't even tried the Apartments on the cliffs. I kept forgetting to play them. :XD:

I'll put it at the top! :D
  • shipofsimsshipofsims Posts: 905 Member
    edited June 2011
    It's here, It's here. Downloading as we speak! Thank you. :)
    edited June 2011
    Rflong13 wrote:
    Uhm... I have to tell ya~ This is still a test. I haven't even tried the Apartments on the cliffs. I kept forgetting to play them. :XD:

I'll put it at the top! :D
    That's fine. I'm just touring for now.
    edited June 2011
    I haven't played much but had to get out of game to tell you what a phenomenal job you did with Crypt 'O Night club. Talk about deja vous, lol. Although which house to play first was almost an impossible decision, I ended up with Bella Goth. I kept wanting to have her be a dj in the club and watch line dancing! :lol:

I am glad that I started with Bella. I thought it would be better for her to have more than a 1 room shack to live in. After selecting her, I was really glad I made that decision. Relegating her to a one room shack might have been bad enough BUT with the Heartbreaker LTW and no bed in the shack...did someone have a wee bit of sim torture in mind? :lol: Cracked me up.

In the short amount of time I have played I haven't encountered a thing to report. I've been to the art gallery, which, wow, should have been a residence, taken a charisma class at City Hall, eaten at the diner, been to Crypt 'O Night and had Bella introduce herself to 4 or 5 gentlemen at the park. After all she has to have candidates for boyfriend flavor of the day. :D

If I'm orienting correctly with the world, I believe I moved her into one of the apts. on the cliffs so should be able to help test them. She hasn't been home much yet but what time has been spent there has run smoothly.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2011
    Right now I was already testing Sim Realtors new world for her, but likewise as the others - saw an "Original RFlong" and had to get it - and try it. Beautiful - beautiful is all i can say - and as you know I am never at a loss for words. Only got about 45 minutes in here as Pete has to get up at 4:30 - they have an early day today - so must go now and get his lunch together - but for something not tested - itruns perfectly - so far. I know what I'm doing over my morning coffee when I get up.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• KayPapageiKayPapagei Posts: 974 New Member
    edited June 2011
    This looks fantastic, exactly what I've been looking for, an Island world with lots of room, a little of everything and all the EP's :D

Thanks for another awesome looking world... I'm off to play it :D
  • Resender1Resender1 Posts: 193 New Member
    edited June 2011
    This looks ideal to move my main family to.
  • JohnnywrJohnnywr Posts: 2,927 Member
    edited June 2011
    Looks fabulous Rflong :D
    I love the dock area. I imagine it`s the first thing first time visitors would see of Legacy Island (I heart islands :wink: ) before going on to explore the island. I think I read somewhere that you expanded the island a little (it`s a flawless and very beautiful expansion).
    You have a distant terrain going on too, I can`t tell if it`s EA or your own work :wink: anyways, it really creates more of a feel of island when you can actually see the mainland in the distance. Nice! :thumbup: Not just one thumb, but two :thumbup:
  • shipofsimsshipofsims Posts: 905 Member
    edited June 2011
    I love all the community lots. They are cozy and nicely put together. You given us another great world!
  • RemmoRemmo Posts: 597 Member
    edited June 2011
    Loved this world instantly. Can't wait to start a legacy here.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited June 2011
    Hi Rflong. This world is gorgeous. I stuck my gigantic 8 sims household of loft dwellers in the large central legacy lot and it went well. I only had time to take the 4 girls around town. They stopped at the gallery and the dive bar. Had a bit of trouble at the dive bar when they tried to jam together on the bandstand. The bandstand wasn't large enough so there was a delay as one sim got off the bandstand, stood on the ground thinking a minute and then got back up and went to the bass to join in the jam. I think if the bandstand could be extended forward by one or two rows of squares the sims can then safely cross it to get to the far end from wherever they start at and go jamming.

I had given them the command to jam while they were in the bar, so what happened is they got up on the bandstand with the bar doorway area as their starting point.

This is just a weird thing to notice I may never have picked up on if I'd told them to jam when they were already standing outside. In fact, I did that and had no issues. They jammed before going in for drinks and food and again coming out. So it's coming out where I encountered a delay putting them on the bandstand.

Also the bandstand lacks a keyboard. It has drums, guitar and bass. It's no big deal lacking a keyboard. Just mentioning it as one of my girls is a keyboard player so she just watched.

That's all I found so far. I wasn't even trying to test, just touring!

I did experience lag but I'm not sure if it was spawners spawning. Need more time in there.
    edited June 2011
    Quick play and I got 2 comments.
    1)The fog emiter at the entrance of the movie theathre is not needed, wel it loooks silly
    2)When sims return from vacation (WA) they end up on that science island so there trapped.
    edited June 2011
    Thanks, Everyone! :mrgreen:

I sure hopes it's only starting off lag... *fingers crossed*

And I wrote down about the band stage and I'll wait and see if you get anything else.

I'm going to be working on Longview II population today. :shock:
    edited June 2011
    Resender1 wrote:
    Quick play and I got 2 comments.
    1)The fog emiter at the entrance of the movie theathre is not needed, wel it loooks silly
    2)When sims return from vacation (WA) they end up on that science island so there trapped.

Hi,

Interesting that your game would send them back to the island. :(
    There isn't a fog emiter there, it should show pigeons after a save/exit or trip to WA. :?

edited June 2011
    Yeah, I should have been more specific.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I'm seeing fog in front of that one.
    edited June 2011
    Resender1 wrote:
    Yeah, I should have been more specific.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    I'm seeing fog in front of that one.

Lol~I should be more specific too... it IS a fog emiter set to show pigeons. Or should be set. I am going to make sure. ;)