Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me choose! [Closed... Thank you!]

This isn't exactly a legacy.. not writing a story or anything, but I want to know which sim should be my "heir" to the household since it's getting rather full. There are three, two girls and a guy.

Brian is the youngest. His traits are: Genius, good, perceptive, and dislikes children. He just aged to teen so he doesn't totally have a unique story or anything yet.
Screenshot-227-1.jpg

Charlotte is the middle child. She has the "good" trait but having some teenage moodswings, she decided it was time for prankfest and pranked just about everyone in the household. It was kinda cute really. Her traits are Brave, good, eccentric, and light sleeper.
Screenshot-87-4.jpg

Audrey is the oldest, and is now a married young adult and is probably preggo. She was prom queen but she is a loner, which was interesting. Her traits are: Loner, Great kisser, genious, athletic, lucky.
Screenshot-120.jpg

Who should continue the household? And who will get kicked out? Help me out! I won't keep this open long. I'm playing now and I'm impatient xD
jz8tDGb.png
Steam: JKAmaryllis

Comments

• PistolkittenPistolkitten Posts: 5,413 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Brian his hair color makes me hungry lol
  • RykaRyka Posts: 7,227 Member
    edited June 2011
    Charlotte :mrgreen:
  • JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited June 2011
    lol. Oh, and we'll count in Kelle's vote along with my husband. Kelle votes for Audrey and the hub votes for Charlotte xD
    jz8tDGb.png
  • NinjaKayNinjaKay Posts: 5,015 New Member
    edited June 2011
    audrey
  • ilovesims56ilovesims56 Posts: 6,331 Member
    edited June 2011
    Charlotte!♥ :)
  • KelleD014KelleD014 Posts: 2,829 New Member
    edited June 2011
    yus thats right! kelle's vote IS audrey :D hehe
  • SimsARLSimsARL Posts: 14,884 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Charlotte. :D
  • JKAmaryllisJKAmaryllis Posts: 3,741 Member
    edited June 2011
    thanks everyone! Charlotte seems to be getting most favor soooo we'll go with her. She's pretty awesomesauce anyway xD

Thank you for all of your quick help :D
    jz8tDGb.png