Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PROBLEMS AFTER PATCH/ GENERATIONS? CRASH/ LAUNCHER ISSUES? - LOOK & SHARE HERE!

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited March 2012
    Stinalina wrote:
    EA i had enough.

After 4 hours of "support" it comes down to them telling me to de-install and re-install my game...

I just dont want to waist that much time doing so... Im so tired of this game. Maybe i should just de-install and sell it all. I could use the money, but i cant really give this mess to someone else and feel ok about it!

Since i last posted i left it, didnt feel like i had the time to do anything about it. But today i just felt like giving it one final try. I de-installed my game and started installing the base game, and then the patch before installing the XP and SP. - But after installing the patch i only get a Error message when i try to open the base game.......... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

EA im really tired of you. Im tired of waisting my time and my money on my not-so-much-loved-sims-anymore!

Why want you fix it?

I'm about to permanently uninstall all!! This game is not compatible with MAC!?? I tried everything, nothing works!!!! :( :x :evil: :cry::cry::cry::cry: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: if someone happens to run this game on Mac?? I am curious to know how? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
    Mac OS X 10.6.8
    Intel Core i5
    12 Go 1333 MHz DDR3
    AMD Radeon HD 6770M
    VRAM 512 Mo
    27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
  • Options
    yoda65yoda65 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited March 2012
    Process: cider [324]
    Path: /Applications/The Sims 3.localized/The Sims3.app/Contents/Resources/AddOns/The Sims 3 Showtime.app/Contents/MacOS/cider
    Identifier: com.transgaming.thesims3ep06

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGILL)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
    Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Process: cider [1078]
    Path: /Applications/The Sims 3.localized/The Sims3.app/Contents/Resources/AddOns/The Sims 3 Showtime.app/Contents/MacOS/cider

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
    Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00000000ffffffff

Process: cider [815]
    Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGILL)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

etc… :roll: I could fill the entire board of crash report! :evil:

27-11-2015_185647_zpsyfowoxwm.png
    Gallery link - I wish Toddlers, Weather, Pets… in Sims 4
  • Options
    BradyVibeBradyVibe Posts: 4
    edited April 2012
    I have a lot of custom content like clothing and sims downloaded to my games, and for the past two weeks I have been notice it glitching, shutting down and freeing. my mac is up to date and certainly powerful enough to handle this games as it has several other complex games that run on it regularly without any problems. Is there a way to fix this without losing everything that I have done so far on this game?
  • Options
    GEMINISIMLADYGEMINISIMLADY Posts: 5
    edited June 2013
    I HATE the CIDER interface. My game would be ok if the Cider interface would stop crashing.

PLEASE EA GAMES and SIMS.... Origin and Cider SUCK for Mac. I have given up my cable for the summer because I was SUPPOSED to be able to play my Sims3... So excited to get the new Island Paradise and now I have spent over 12 hours re-installing EVERYTHING. And It Didn't Work!!!!!!!

So far, I have uninstalled World Adventures and have managed to get into the new world. I still haven't been there long enough to even know what works. I am sure there is more frustration ahead.

This IS my entertainment. This is where the few dollars I have go. I don't go to movies or out to dinners or anything. I can not afford to. Therefore, when I put my precious few dollars into YOUR game and it is crashes constantly it is like a punch in the face. All of us MAC users deserve better. Find a new interface for transgaming, do something or you will lose us all.