Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kudos to EA

Generations has really completed my game. This is simply a thank-you post to the guys at EA who developed Generations because it really shows that we were listenned to with the release of this EP. :)

So, thanks. :)

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,832 Member
    edited June 2011
    I'd like to add my thanks also. My head is just spinning with all the new stuff to do and I can't wait to try out everything. I'm so impatient. :)
  • julieexannjulieexann Posts: 704 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I have to agree. I love this EP!

Though I don't have any issues with the other expansions (I enjoyed them), I do have to say this EP has been the most complete, and I am very much enjoying it!
  • Rhian2005Rhian2005 Posts: 611 Member
    edited June 2011
    Before Generations, the game was still good, it just lacked a soul and love for the family in which you are playing. With this EP it really brings it all together. I haven't had many glitches so far playing the game as a whole so I can't complain. Love it!
  • PixelRainbowPixelRainbow Posts: 865 Member
    edited June 2011
    Yep I agree!!
    Thanks EA :D
  • JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I feel that the Generations patch enriched by game with so much I didn't have before.

Yes. It enriched my game with EVEN MOAR glitches than I had before!

The random stuttering is no even worse
    Car spawning is still there
    Memories suck big time and should upload automatically
    Memories should stop crashing my game
    Memories shouldn't appear whenever my sim does ANYTHING. I mean seriously, do you remember the first time you did absolutely EVERYTHING?

Thanks for another great feature to my game EA!

*throws games into garbage can*

Also : I like it how it doesn't even work properly to colour 2-3 words without getting everything messed up
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited June 2011
    Wonderful EP.
    I'm enjoying it. :D
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • chgoSydchgoSyd Posts: 83 Member
    edited June 2011
    I'm loving it too! I went back an read an old thread that was wish list posted right after the base game and a ton of the things listed there are in Generations.
    edited June 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:

Do you live near a GameStop or EB Games? You could have traded them in for something you liked better.
  • JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited June 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:

Do you live near a GameStop or EB Games? You could have traded them in for something you liked better.
    Sadly you can't trade in PC games where I live (Sweden). At least not any store near me.
    edited June 2011
    JohanFoppa wrote:
    JohanFoppa wrote:

Sadly you can't trade in PC games where I live (Sweden). At least not any store near me.

That's too bad. :-( Keep an eye on the E3 information. Maybe some of the upcoming releases will appeal to you. :)
  • cherry022806cherry022806 Posts: 3,255 Member
    edited June 2011
    Thank you EA! This ep is just what I was wanting.

I haven't had a chance to install and play (I do own the game), however I have been doing a tone of research on the game and I love everything I see.
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    edited June 2011
    gonna toss in my ThankYou to EA. This expansion has made me laugh and keep playing.

I do have a couple problems that i hope they fix. 1. is the camaras, can't take pictures. 2. is the BFF can't get that action at all. and 3rd one is the interviews, can't interview for jobs.

other than those i have no problems and I can work around those, just kinda wish they were there.
  • Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited June 2011
    ^ job interviews, When could you do that. you can get a job from all I know
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png