Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please read this plea EA.

I just got The Sims 3 Generations, the game boots up fine and runs fine but there is a jumping error and almost all the interactions between sims are gone and the ones that appeared don't work!!! If you read this EA, you have to accept that the errors that came with the patch to install generations and patch 1.22.9 are error infested. Please understand this EA, and I mean this in the best possible way, your customers for the PC are VERY unhappy. some even downright angry. I understand the fundimentals of business and how you have to spend money to make money, but please understand that you may lose several customers if you refuse to make a patch to fix the errors you caused, obviously I know these errors were created by mistake. Please, especially if the head of your technical department is reading this just make a patch to fix this error and other major errors that came with the latest patch. Patches I understand are time consuming to make, but you'll lose more money if you end up losing once satisfied customers. Remember Will Wright, it was his passion to create a game that would be enjoyed throughout the ages, it's name, the highly successful Sims franchise. Respectively, boguczed1 (Ed Bogucz) :cry:

Comments

• Options
    Tulisa1234Tulisa1234 Posts: 3
    edited June 2011
    My friend didnt have this problem. Everything worked perfectly fine and they reccomended it to me many times!

Not sure why yours isnt working mate. Sorry, cant help you
    :?
  • Options
    sweetstuff1981sweetstuff1981 Posts: 5
    edited June 2011
    I feel you. And I agree. Even just some official word that its coming would help.
  • Options
    Alena_LAlena_L Posts: 164
    edited June 2011
    I had the same problem.

My sims would spawn outside when sleeping, interacting with one another or eating. They could no longe interact with townies....

• Options
    SofiamorrowSofiamorrow Posts: 4
    edited June 2011
    I am done with the Sims 3!!! Nothing but problems since the beginning!