Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Looking For A Coastal World

Lennon777Lennon777 Posts: 786 New Member
Does anyone have any suggestions for me if I want a large, sunny coastal world for growing nectar in-much like the mediterranean riviera, but in the sims. I was using los aniegos 'till it got WAY too laggy-any thoughts, people?

Edit: I also would like it to have some late night venues, or space to put some in. :!:

Comments

• Meteora97Meteora97 Posts: 416
    edited June 2011
    Acorn Bay? That's a good world. With a large chunk of space near the center to do whatever you want to. And I recall a nectar farm.

Hope it helps :)

*EDIT And there's a LOT of coastline. About the longest I've seen.
  • JohnnywrJohnnywr Posts: 2,927 Member
    edited June 2011
    Lennon777 wrote:
    Does anyone have any suggestions for me if I want a large, sunny coastal world for growing nectar in-much like the mediterranean riviera, but in the sims. I was using los aniegos 'till it got WAY too laggy-any thoughts, people?

Edit: I also would like it to have some late night venues, or space to put some in. :!:
    You may find the kind of world you are looking for at the World Index. I`m sure there`s a riviera type world there, I can`t recall off the top of my head. I know Docsprock made a nectar growing based town, but I don`t think it was mediterranean based.