Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which house in sunset valley has the abandoned baby on the doorstep?

I'm trying to find that family so I can play it. I know they are there because I've played that house in the past.

Comments

• Options
    Michael8262Michael8262 Posts: 969 Member
    edited June 2011
    Say What?! Now I want to know!
  • Options
    stinkyp_993stinkyp_993 Posts: 65 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Abandoned baby? Say what! I'd also like to know this.
  • Options
    Michael8262Michael8262 Posts: 969 Member
    edited June 2011
    Was it the Keaton family or Ursine? Cause the girls in those households are pregnant but maybe they had the baby when you went to play. I notice they just leave them lying on the porch :shock:
  • Options
    DizzleDizzle Posts: 193 New Member
    edited June 2011
    That's nuts!
  • Options
    zeppelin123zeppelin123 Posts: 864 Member
    edited June 2011
    Okay, it must have been a glitch before the later patches. I know there was discussion about this about a year ago. I guess if it did exist at one point, it's not to be anymore. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited June 2011
    When Sims 3 was first announced in 2009, there was an article on it and explained about the feature, etc. It mentioned about an elderly lady who had an abandoned infant boy left on her doorstep by someone, and she adopted him. It just pop in my mind when reading this thread :)

But that was not it because there was NO abandoned baby on the doorstep except careless Sims who leaves them all over on the floor.
  • Options
    luckynicole659luckynicole659 Posts: 7,707 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Yea its probably claire ursine you're thinking of, because she leaves her baby girl on the floor all the time.