The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Murder mode/adult add on

RobmoRobmo Posts: 6 New Member
I work at Gamestop and i was talking to a co0worker when we came up with a great idea. The comment was made by the co worker

"I wonder if I can make ma 'JIgsaw' Sim you can capture and murder sims."

Now this may not be appealing to all people, but don't you think they can up and anty and make a mature expansion?

For one, it would only be an expansion, so yourt not forced to get it. People may complain, "hey thats not was the sims is about" but in my opinion it would be a great idea for a paticular group of Simmers.

For example, you can Murder sims, then get caught, go to jail, poor sim.

or you can go out drinking, make the decision to go drive home, crash and either die or kill a Sim family.

Its just something that would be interested to see.

Comments

• jlp09551jlp09551 Posts: 157 Member
    edited June 2009
    Robmo wrote:
    I work at Gamestop and i was talking to a co0worker when we came up with a great idea. The comment was made by the co worker
    [....]

That's quite violent for a game like The Sims. I didn't think they could even add that because it's above the general game's rating of "Teen".
  • NewDawnNewDawn Posts: 263 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Well of course it would be above the rating of teen. Even the word "Murder" raises it to M rating... anyways, i understand where your coming from, and yes this would be very cool to see, but i think the game isn't really... well made for it... Technically, yes it is a simulation, but this is more of a family oriented type of game, and if they do come out with an expansion like that... well it really wouldn't fit in, nor would the whole sims industry take responsibility, or credit for it. Its kinda hard to explain, but its just not a really good thing to do... :wink:
  • jlp09551jlp09551 Posts: 157 Member
    edited June 2009
    NewDawn wrote:
    Well of course it would be above the rating of teen. Even the word "Murder" raises it to M rating... anyways, i understand where your coming from, and yes this would be very cool to see, but i think the game isn't really... well made for it... Technically, yes it is a simulation, but this is more of a family oriented type of game, and if they do come out with an expansion like that... well it really wouldn't fit in, nor would the whole sims industry take responsibility, or credit for it. Its kinda hard to explain, but its just not a really good thing to do... :wink:

Agreed.
  • ZatherousZatherous Posts: 41 New Member
    edited June 2009
    There is no way EA will spend the time to make a game they can't sell to teens. Between teens and women it is 80% of there fan base. This would not sell well enuf.
  • Drkwlf74Drkwlf74 Posts: 71 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I must agree with the others, the Sims has maintained a t rating forever and I really do not think EA would risk it going that route. But with the talented folks out there, you never know what someone will come up with! :twisted:
  • WhiskeycloneWhiskeyclone Posts: 162 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Killing people sounds stupid in my opinion.

NOW SHUT UP AND JUST GO PLAY GTA