Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I hope children can ride

Please Please PLEASE EA... let children learn to ride horses/ponies...

maybe even toddlers riding on ponies with mommy or daddy...

tumblr_inline_ml9leeQUvj1qz4rgp.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AdiCohenAdiCohen Posts: 1,300 Member
    edited June 2011
    Second that! I really wish children and teen will have the ability to ride horses :D
  • Options
    SunnysunnysunsSunnysunnysuns Posts: 308
    edited June 2011
    Toddlers no... children maybe... but EA doesn't have to do it. After all, creating a new animated object takes loads of time and money. Now think of the money it'll take to animate children on the horses. For this reason children can't play piano in Late Night.
  • Options
    BritterflyBritterfly Posts: 266 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Children played piano in sims 2...they should be able to in Sims 3. I think it's dumb that they can't.

I hope there's ponies also for younger sims to ride but we'll just have to wait and see. :/
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited June 2011
    Well, pony is much different than horse. There is a mule, donkey, etc, There are different breed of that kind of animals. Wish we could have ALL of them:) Therefore, a horse is the one.

A pony would be perfect for children to ride since they are the same height, etc. We will see about that. If there is no pony, then maybe they can ride on the horse instead since children can do that in real life.
  • Options
    Corinne92Corinne92 Posts: 179 Member
    edited July 2011
    :) I really hope that children can ride horses!
  • Options
    iheartjackieiheartjackie Posts: 955 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I’d love my Sim kids to ride horses! :D And I wouldn’t mind toddlers riding too (with extreme observation), but I can deal with a rocking horse instead.
  • Options
    Gizmo360Gizmo360 Posts: 332 Member
    edited July 2011
    i hope they can but i think teens can but probably not kids and toddlers,in interveiws they refer to them as horses so maybe no ponies i hope there is though.
  • Options
    Scarlett716Scarlett716 Posts: 251 Member
    edited July 2011
    @ iheartjackie
    Maybe children won't be able to but they will get a rocking horse which they can ride and gain riding skill. So when they become a teen, they won't be horrible riders :-o I would be fine with that.
  • Options
    StrGtr101StrGtr101 Posts: 182 New Member
    edited July 2011
    @ iheartjackie
    Maybe children won't be able to but they will get a rocking horse which they can ride and gain riding skill. So when they become a teen, they won't be horrible riders :-o I would be fine with that.

Me too!! That's an awsum idea!! I think i read somewhere that you had to be a Young Adult to have a pet, but that doesnt mean teen's and kids cant look after them!! :)
  • Options
    Janicke1990Janicke1990 Posts: 2,649 New Member
    edited July 2011
    I really hope there is a difference in size of the horses.
    Big horses for the grown ups and little horses for the kids :)
    And sure I'll hope that kids can ride them too!
  • Options
    ameracis578ameracis578 Posts: 1,067 New Member
    edited July 2011
    Yea I hope so too. I'd be pretty mad if they didn't.
  • Options
    ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    edited July 2011
    Yes, yes, yes! I really hope they can too.
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited July 2011
    I hope they can too. I wonder if it will happen though since they can't play musical instruments in the game, which I think is the dumbest thing. Most kids start taking piano lessons and guitar at an early age. Why give them the musical trait if they can't play an instrument?
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg