Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

losing vacation homes after obtaining level 3 visa

I have been having an issue with sims returning home from vacation and losing their vacation homes after obtaining visa level 3. Is anyone else having this issue

Comments

• ble1984ble1984 Posts: 1 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I'm having the same issue with vacation homes. I also lose anything in the family inventory and if I sell anything to merchants abroad the items are still in my inventory upon returning home. There is a clone running around of my sim as well.

Blah, I don't even want to play the game anymore.

I know most of these are on the bug list but I haven't found a fix or resolution.
  • KimeleonKimeleon Posts: 124 Member
    edited June 2011
    Same problem here, I've tried restoring a previous game but with no luck. I never save while on vacation after the disastrous invisible Sims incident from the last trip to France that wiped out half my family.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

*sigh* Quickly losing my enthusiasm for this game, so discouraging. Can I bring myself to go back to Sims 2?
  • KimeleonKimeleon Posts: 124 Member
    edited June 2011
    And here's the reply I got after contacting customer service:

The question you’ve submitted seems to be related to the mechanics of playing the game. Due to the high volume of contacts we receive, Customer Support is only able to assist with issues related to billing and accounts and of a technical nature, such as error messages, game lock-ups, or game crashes.

*sigh*