Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Cough Cough* Questioner

Oh my god, I think that I am going to fall down, have a heart attack, and die from that big surprise! <- Sarcasm

We already knew about this EP a half year ago when an early concept trailer was released along with the leaked Generations trailer which also hadn't been announced at that time. Here is a question, I anyone actually suffering from any of the symptoms expressed above. Is it because the EP is finally coming, because you didn't know that EA was even going to make a Pets EP, or for some other reason? I think that I will be surprised by some of your answers, that is if enough people answer it. 8)

Comments

• mw1234mw1234 Posts: 5,400 Member
    edited June 2011
    I was happy because Pets was then only EP in The Sims 2 that I never bought because it looked like it lacked ideas. Anyways, with the release and announcement being closer to Generations, it seemed like a great idea because family and pets go with eachother.
  • xWednesdayxxWednesdayx Posts: 2,478 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I wasn't surprised, but now that it is announced I have more questions than before. I hope they release a little bit more information soon so we can know more about it. Like where the heck did the wild animals go?? lol
  • MizAshleaMizAshlea Posts: 30
    edited June 2011
    Yes when I saw the new trailer I was so excited I like nearly screamed o_o but its 4 am here.. And then this board a few minutes later. I was thinking it was months off and was expecting a stuff pack to be released before the next expansion.
  • andrej_8andrej_8 Posts: 143 New Member
    edited June 2011
    Next week is E3 and I hope, EA will tell us something new about this EP, like how we can control pets...

And I have another question. Why do they announce new EP and not a new SP? I think, there is a "pattern". EP than SP and again EP...

• jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    edited June 2011
    Look we're getting horses! Do you know how long we've waited for horses? Forever!
    Screenshot-5.jpg
    edited June 2011
    jaletu2005 wrote:
    Look we're getting horses! Do you know how long we've waited for horses? Forever!
    I know, players wanted horses from the beginning of The Sims. I'm already excited about this EP, but it's weird...

• JohanFoppaJohanFoppa Posts: 1,084 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I wish they could announce the life state already. We already know about the animals, so what are they going to do in the next 4 months?
  • cornpuffscornpuffs Posts: 785 New Member
    edited June 2011
    when i first saw the legit announcment i almost died i was so suprised they announced so early can not i just cant its tortuous since when it coms out ill be back in school again :x :x :x :x :x WHY!!!!!!!
  • maxbjrmaxbjr Posts: 58 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I think EA had to make an offical anouncement so early because a trailer for Pets got leaked about the same time as the trailer for Generations came out. So rather then deal with endless speculation about an EP they were going to release anyway, they offically released what info they could give about Pets now. I'm sure we'll hear more details in the months to come.
    edited June 2011
    I also think, they are going to make big marketing campaign for TS3 Pets.
  • michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited June 2011
    Many people were dissappointed with Generation(I was not one of them)that I think this was the best strategy to release the info early. It takes the attention off of the fact that Generations was lacking.