Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you guys read a legacy if... *Reply ASAP*

Would you guys read a legacy if I only used store stuff, and game stuff (ep, sp and base game)
I know people love cc, so before i enter my game I need to know if your bothered with stuff like that

*Note: i do use cc, but it makes my game slow so i would think that it would be better to not use it for a legacy as it would run faster :) *

Comments

• KokueiKokuei Posts: 459 Member
    edited June 2011
    I dont think cc is really necessary. The Sims is a reflection of your style so if it's easier for you then go for it.

CC adds good eye candy but that can still be achieved using base game items. It's mainly the story and quality of the photos that make me decide if I'll read a story or not, not the custom content :)
  • pixie30pixie30 Posts: 6,039 Member
    edited June 2011
    Okaa :)
    hopefully others agree with you
  • prettyone27prettyone27 Posts: 5,900 New Member
    edited June 2011
    I'd read it! I loves CC, but that's personal opinion - and if the story is well written, you don't need things like that - you can just imagine it in your head. CC is amazing, but I hate it when people think that it's a must to create a successful legacy.

Mind you, my idea of a successful legacy is one that I like writing and playing (and I've hardly had any of those).

Anyway, GO FOR IT!!!
    edited June 2011
    teehee :3
    I wanna get a chapter released today or tomrow, so i wanted peoples opions quickly, i lik the idea of using cc but i just dont want my game to lag, because i lose interest :P plus im using an ea household (sim even) thought it would be fun to go totally EA ;) I guess i can always save up my simmie poits
  • Nicarra60Nicarra60 Posts: 2,916 Member
    edited June 2011
    Tell a good story and I won't notice the lack of CC.

Tell a boring story and have poor pics and no amount of CC will save it.

I only use story content and game content in all of my blogs. I assume that those who follow do so because there is something else that appeals.
    My Sim Story blogs -- Hi Mum, It's Sammy || WA with the Grants || Art flows through || Sims Short Stories (Adult content warning)
    edited June 2011
    oka :)
  • luxysweetluxysweet Posts: 331
    edited June 2011
    I would read it. :) The expansion and store stuff isn't bad looking. It's not what your sim is wearing, it's the story and the actual sims.
  • Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited June 2011
    Of course . The content doesn't matter , it's the story and the pictures that does . :-)
  • melodicspike21melodicspike21 Posts: 24,180 Member
    edited June 2011
    It's got nothing to do with CC for me ^__^ I'd totally read it ;)
    X4pxyAv.png
    edited June 2011
    awesome :D

I am going to get on chp one now, since you guys have encorugaed me to get started :P im putting all my cc into a seperate folder (as i still need it for modeling pictures) and starting the game > : D
    btw i'm going full EA which means im using ea sims in bridgeport but not a vampire ;)
    hope you guys will be on the lookout :3