Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrity + Legacy = Celebracy

I haven't heard of any other legacy challenge similar to this one. let me know if there is.

I may be the only simmer who likes celebrities in their game. I came up with this idea while playing my celebracy, the Hammiltons.

The Rules:
The first couple you start out with must achieve 5 star celebrity level. This couple must strive in any of the following careers:

Film

Music

Pro Sports

Off-springs must be celebrities as well. this is very easy because when children befriend their celebrity parents, they become celebrities too.

when choosing a mate or friends, it is preferred to choose sims who already have celebrity status, high income,and/or upper level career jobs.

If you choose a mate with no celebrity status already, you must ask the mate to move in, so that when you get committed to the mate (engaged, married, etc.) the mate will receive celebrity status. But only do this if you are sure this is a good relationship (or thought it was :wink: )

After the first generation, you can choose whatever career you want your sim to have. just make sure they do well so they can have more money.

No cheat-codes!

Don't use mods to help you! If you have core mods that's fine, but don't use them to cheat!

All family members must be celebrities.

End of rules

Remember, the life of a celebrity is not all glitz and glam. Your Celebracy has to prove that.

If you wanna see my Hammilton Celebracy, take a look in My Studio :)

Some feedback would be appriciated.

Good luck! :thumbup:

Comments