Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stoneshields: A City of History and Culture (Update for Island Paradise)

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• LarsyyLarsyy Posts: 11 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Hi!
    Ive been using The Stoneshields for a long time now, I really love the world!
    But this summer my computer broke, and Im in the process of getting my old saves over on my new computer, but the problem I encounter is that the version of Stoneshield Isles is the Beta 2 version.. And that version is not on the exchange anymore. :( I know it was stupid of me to use that version and not upgrading, but I was not aware of it before now. Ive tried to fix it using my old .world files that I had backed up about a month before my computer broke, but it wont work, and I cant open it in CAW to export it as a new world to use that.
    Is there any place I can download Stoneshield Isles Beta 2 again?
    Its the only way to fix a neighborhood that Ive played for almost 2 years now, it would be really awful to start all over..

Ignore that! I removed the harddisc from my old laptop and managed to extract the files, including the Beta Version. Sorry to bother you, but thank you again for your awesome worlds!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 162 Member
    edited January 2014
    Tried the IP version of this world and it crashed. I have a gaming PC with plenty of Ram and one of the best graphic cards available so I do not think it is me. A pity because it looked good until it suddenly crashed to desktop.

I have all worlds and all packs that are available and not very much custom content. But it was weird to start off with because when I moved one of EAs houses from the lot bin into an empty lot in the world the trees were floating and some of the furniture was sunken into the floor. I have never seen this happen before. I can't find anything about furniture being half way into a floor. The lot didn't have a basement or anything.
  • LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited January 2014
    So glad I looked at the forums today :D How on Earth could I possibly forget about this masterpiece? So ashamed. Downloading now and can't wait to play it again ^_^
  • LizziguinLizziguin Posts: 1,126 Member
    edited February 2014
    So has anyone else been having issues with the stage for Westfield Culinary Mega Corp? It keeps saying there is going to be a simfest but I think the Propriator is having issues. I'm not seeing her stomp her food with a routing problem or anything but it notifies me a couple of times that a simfest is starting but I never see one start. Anyone have suggestions on placement for the stage?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top