Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm kinda mad now.

Everybody is excited for the game tomorrow,i preordered and i'm getting it tomorrow. But...
I have to go to school. Now,this part is not as bad as it sounds,it's just until 3pm. But then,After school...i have to go to the dreaded after school program...Until 6pm. Great. so when i get home i get 1 hour for homework,30 minutes for food and,before you know it it's 8pm.

This sucks.

Comments

• lovingredslovingreds Posts: 1,920 New Member
    edited May 2011
    krizia1234 wrote:
    Everybody is excited for the game tomorrow,i preordered and i'm getting it tomorrow. But...
    I have to go to school. Now,this part is not as bad as it sounds,it's just until 3pm. But then,After school...i have to go to the dreaded after school program...Until 6pm. Great. so when i get home i get 1 hour for homework,30 minutes for food and,before you know it it's 8pm.

This sucks.

Awww! sorry to hear, maybe if you ask your parents to let you have just one hour extra, and you could say do an extra chore?
  • dementor1213dementor1213 Posts: 1,835 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I feel a ton of sympathy for you. I got out of school on the 19, so I'm well into summer vacation. My grandma just called and offered to get me the game tomorrow when she takes my grandfather to work in the morning, so she's going to get it and bring it much better than my plan of waiting for my mom to get off work at 1 and take us.
  • aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited May 2011
    krizia1234 wrote:

This sucks.
    I dont blame you.I would be upset about that too.
  • krizia1234krizia1234 Posts: 241 New Member
    edited May 2011
    Dementor1213-
    haha well at least you're on summer vacation. my school ends the 23rd of June :cry:
  • AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited May 2011
    I got out of school on the 19, so I'm well into summer vacation.

:shock: When do you go back to school?
  • ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited May 2011
    To OP: I know that kinda stinks. Sorry to hear that. I usually have to work, since the new games release on Tues...I did get lucky enough to be off work tomorrow, and Gamestop has already confirmed my order is in store. I won't be able to play until evening, since I have a lot of stuff to do on my day off...I feel your lack of simming pain.. :(
  • RainbowSimQueenRainbowSimQueen Posts: 1,227 Member
    edited May 2011
    Yeah I completly didnt plan right. I usually take a few days off when a new ep comes out but it didnt even dawn on me this time around to do it. So I will be at work til 2:30 but luckily my game will be at home waiting for me when I get off ready to be installed.
  • dementor1213dementor1213 Posts: 1,835 New Member
    edited May 2011

Umm... August 20th, I'm pretty sure, sometime in late August.
  • DancerBakerSimLoveDancerBakerSimLove Posts: 4,415 New Member
    edited May 2011
    OMG LUCKY! For me, school gets out on like..the twenty seventh!!!!! UGH I HATE/LOVE SNOW DAYS!
  • NiLLANiLLA Posts: 514 Member
    edited May 2011

ughh lucky! My college spring quarter doesnt stop until June 10th then I go back September 20
    Been playing The Sims since 2001. Mother to a beautiful girl.
    scdwkk.png
    edited May 2011

Mkay. I just finished uni and go back in late September. But I know the schools over here finish late July and go back mid September.

Some people have too much holiday time XD
  • DarkslayerDarkslayer Posts: 9,074 Member
    edited May 2011
    Aww that's a shame. I suppose that's the benefit of our release date being Friday; means we can stay up late without having to think about work (unless in retail) or school in the morning ;)
  • lesley418lesley418 Posts: 4,077 New Member
    edited May 2011
    If it makes you feel better, I got hit with FOUR overnight shifts starting tonight so no game til Friday for me since I'll be asleep all day =(
  • Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited May 2011

In the middle of AUGUST?? That's an odd summer holidays, because you're going back in the middle of it. Some at my school left last Thursday (the 26th?) and are not going back till the 7th September. But that's mainly due to study leave and what not. Some are not even coming back!

I am awfully sorry for you, as i would be uber mad as well. But, you still have the weekend to play! No? Shucks to us all :)
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
  • clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited May 2011
    I still have school during the first few days of summer, actually first 2 days due to the snow days this year in NJ (I live on a mountain).

So guess what, I'm not getting Generations until my birthdy... August 1st. I only get games on my birthday and christmas, I got so used to it that I don't even get PEPS anymore (actually, this is my first time without PEPS).
  • DruscyllaDruscylla Posts: 2,532 Member
    edited May 2011
    That is a bummer. :(
    I Don't get the game til 3 or 4 PM when UPS brings it, and my son is going to exercise at 5 PM - and that's about when I gotta start cooking dinner for me and my husband. After dinner I can play til about 11 PM probably if I am lucky - but I have an NST appointment at 8:30 in the morning Wed so :P And I will try to play the rest of the day Wed unless I have to go to a party for moms at my husband's work.
    meow_zpsa650c518.gif
    edited May 2011
    August 1st birthday! Snap! Yay forum birthday twin :P
  • pyrannapyranna Posts: 479
    edited May 2011
    NiLLA wrote:

ughh lucky! My college spring quarter doesnt stop until June 10th then I go back September 20

the dog on your signature is hillarious! omg lmao :lol:
  • Poison28Poison28 Posts: 102 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I'm out of school and, as nerdy as it makes me, I requested tomorrow off work so I can play aalllll day. :-)
  • TateSaundersTateSaunders Posts: 997 New Member
    edited May 2011
    krizia1234 wrote:

This sucks.

no good..I do not blame you..you just start playing at that rate and it will be bed time :(.
  • cholia1234cholia1234 Posts: 913 New Member
    edited May 2011
    I feel your pain....Trust me i'm in a worse situation, I probably wont even get the game tomorrow considering how busy my dad is so we won't have the time to get the game, I have projects and i'm stuck in a crappy group..I have no time for ANYTHING this week and my school ends June 30th!!! I guess it's because w'ere graduating this comnig month..So yeah no sims for me :thumbdown:
  • girlysimgirlgirlysimgirl Posts: 13
    edited May 2011
    Im with ya! I wish they didn't release EPs on weekdays! There are a bunch of ppl who play sims 3 that are still in school. If they would have released it this past friday then that would have been perfect!
    edited May 2011
    Oh no! :( On another note,it kinda makes me feel better when i see that people are in some worse situations :P
    edited May 2011
    If they would have released it this past friday then that would have been perfect!

I know,Right?!